Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back

Hello Chaos. It's been awhile.

I took a break from the site. I just didn't know what to write anymore. But I have a story to write now. Like all my ideas before hand, it's probably impossible. But that's what makes it interesting and unique, hopefully.

If any old friends or new want to get in touch for a thread, then let's pay. Otherwise if you're just looking to get back in touch, then my PM is always open.

| [member="Jaron Lesan"] |

I replied to your PM. :D

| [member="Break"] |

The Soulsearching thread is something that I will be posting in solely by myself, to explain the narratives of the character as the story I am attempting to create unfolds. See it as somewhere where you can see tl;drs of threads that I will be writing, in which the Soulsearching thread and it's posts shall be where all those stories come together in a wider explanation. It's something that I've done on another website for years, which people have enjoyed and I've enjoyed writing, but I've never done it on Chaos which I think was one of the things that was affecting my writing style and roleplay before, as I wasn't roleplaying like I am used too.

| [member="Darth Venefica"] |

Ah, my old chum from Kashyyyk. We did wreck the Jedi, the Republic and the Wookiees in that thread. Nice to see you again. I need congratulated you on Sith Lord. It was well deserved. Well done.

| [member="Solan Charr"] |

Of course. :D

| [member="Darth Ferus"] |

Begin the thread and I shall reply too it. Go with whatever angle you want for us meeting, I'll go with it.

Abigail

A
No offense, but who else were you? I'm trying to remember a few people here that I wanted to RP with

| [member="Darth Ferus"] |

No problem. Take your time. Do you still have my Skype?

| [member="Darth Anarchis"] |

That's okay. The only other character I was known as was [member="Vilox Pazela"]. He was mostly known as Darth Vazela, back when the Sith Empire was a faction in 2013/early 2014. My other characters on this board I am not so well known as, as I've hardly written as them due to losing interest. I've only ever mostly wrote as this character (Alicia Drey/Darth Ayra) and Vilox Pazela/Darth Vazela.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom