Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back after a 7 day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
| [member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Darth Vyrassu"] | [member="Tmoxin Temi"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Darth Animus"] | [member="Orion Trex"] | [member="Tobias Dracks"] | [member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Tathra Khaeus"] |

I was recently banned for 7 days by a certain member of staff who took issue with my behaviour. I feel that the ban was unwarranted and unjustified, so as such, I will be sorting things out with the member of staff who banned me, and the rest of the moderators here on Chaos. I do not want to write during this time period as I feel like I could be banned again.

I am not creating this thread to cause drama. The folks tagged in this thread were people that I was roleplaying with and I wanted to explain why I haven't posted anything in a week.

I will not be quitting the site, and will return to posting once I have a better understanding of why I was banned, and how I can go about not getting banned without my thoughts or actions being unnecessarily controlled. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom