Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm alone? Have you ugh...met you?

"We're leaving?"

He was slightly amazed that the hut was a space station, truthfully he was amazed that it'd been hidden as well as it had. He wanted to clap, he wanted to tell her how good it was, but he couldn't. He needed to be serious, he needed to get this part and go home. He reached out, cupping his fingers around the Alterbearing Ring in the best condition. It'd do the job fine, it'd get him home and probably last for a little while. It wouldn't surprise him.

"I mean ugh...your home is great and all...but why do you have this hidden? Wouldn't this be something worth flaunting to people, worth showing off to people?"

[member="Kiara"]

Kiara tossed the rest of the rings in the new box of toys, then walked straight off to the elevator that was, and is quite literally her home. "I don't like attention. Now if you don't have any more obnoxious questionings, we have to go." She walked back to the hidden button in the clay, looking to the man so she could just press it and have their deal over with.
[member="Kei Garnik"]

"You don't like attention huh."

He smiled, following the hermit back out of the "hovel" station thing. He liked it, he admitted that much to himself. It was cool, something he'd never once be able to do. He wouldn't have the patience to set it up, he'd get bored and throw the wrench at the wall. Yes, he'd done that before after getting bored due to a project. He hated projects that took time, he liked action, not waiting, he couldn't ever build a house.

"Excuse my prying...that why you live alone huh? Don't like people."

[member="Kiara"]

"Oh, did you just now figure that out?" Kiara rolled her eyes at the stupid question, pressing the button before ripping it out, cords and all. She tossed it through the door before it closed up, then sat down on her bed as the walls began to move up again. She didn't trust him enough to even know where the button was, it seemed.
[member="Kei Garnik"]

She was a lovely, violent person. The switch was innocent, it didn't need tearing from the wall. Kei wouldn't be returning anyway, he just wanted to get out. Yet, he wanted to learn more about the hermit, she seemed like she'd seen enough. She looked like she knew enough, enough knowledge to teach anyone how to survive. She was a violent, great woman who looked like she could break a human in half if she tried. She probably could to be perfectly honest, she probably could.

"You are a...great person. Know that. Now if you excuse me, i'm gone before you tear my heart from my chest"

[member="Kiara"]

It was true. She had torn a person in half before. All ten of the children, though that was a story she never told anyone, have her bounty get up with just the simple mention of names. In reality, her body under the cloak was bursting in well fitness, though she preferred to act as she did. Hunched about when she left her home, carrying a staff to her side as if she didn't have balance. It made it easier to live with strangers coming to your door.
Her lips didn't move as the elevator made its way rapidly to the top. It took less than a minute, then it slowed and firmly glued itself back together, as if it never moved in the first place. The door was now open, presumably from the gust of the machine blowing it outward. "Go on then."
[member="Kei Garnik"]

He shrugged lightly, stepping out into the swamp once again. He had the part he needed, he didn't need anything else. The hermit interested him, but he knew when to give up. He wouldn't get anything useful, not from her. While she may know many things, Kei doubted she'd share any of them. It was doubtful that she'd ever shared her knowledge with everyone, she really wasn't a people person. She could kill people, probably, but she wasn't a people person.

He closed the door behind him, strolling back to his ship.

((OOC: This the end then or?))

[member="Kiara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom