Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll Try Spinning, That's A Good Trick!

Okuro held one of his lightsabers in both hands, keeping a much steadier grip than normal as he stood in his room of the Silver Jedi Temple. He had been reading up on history, namely The Clone Wars, and found out about a fight near the end of it between Jedi Master Mace Windu, and Darth Sidious. There were reenactments of the fight, all of which featured The Senate doing a 90 Degree corkscrew spin at the beginning of the duel, and he wanted to learn it. He quickly leapt up and spun, his yellow lightsaber out in a stabbing motion...before he slammed his head in the wall. He fell to the ground and rubbed his head, groaning as he noticed his lightsaber had pierced through the wall. He pulled it out and deactivated it, looking at the hole in the wall of his room. "Oh, crap..."

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
Tin had not spent much time around the silver Jedi after their move to Kasyyyk, yes she had done multiple dealings with them in the past but after the Sith had pushed them out of Voss the Twi’lek had not been out of contact with the order. Though it was to be expetect and Tin had been away on her own pilgrmig of sorts, learning form different masters and visiting ancient Jedi ground on Tythom and many other places. Eventually though one needed to return to the galaxy, the now self acclaimed master coming back to serve in the CSA, nut more over seeing how the political climate had changed, and what better place to start then their closest ally, the SJO.

Walking among the temple grounds nothing seemed to be much different, aside from the more humid atmosphere of kasyyyk, not that it’s bohthered her, the Twi,lek,s attire being quite usfuel in this regard. When is did seem the same until a Saber pried through the wall almost hitting here, the sounds of someone screwing but on the others side, Tin ducking around the corner to inspect the cause. Said cause being a blonde looking boy of some sort, maybe a Padasan? “Oh my, looks like someone has made a mistake”.

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Okuro was technically a Knight, but he had left the Order shortly after his promotion. In fact, he had just recently joined the Silver Jedi. "Yeah, what makes you think that?" He asked sarcastically. He rubbed his head some more and stood to his feet, looking at the Twi'Lek. Great, more females. He was always awkward around girls of any species, excluding monstrous ones like Rancors or Gundarks or....Hutts. Ugh. He sighed and brushed some bright blonde hair out of his sky blue eyes, looking at the hole he'd made.

Tin'tinag

"Oh a smart ass? I like you already kid, but what in the force where you trying to do"? she commented walking closer to the Jedi, her long black semi-dress blowing in the warm Kassyyyk wind. "Trying out some new saber moves unsupervised? I understand that, did it quite a lot back in my own order, not always a good idea", combined that with reckless behavior and usually not following the rules and yes many not good idea's. "I know I've been away fro a while but I am going to guess you are new here? you don't seem to have a master of any sort, or act like most of Silver Jedi I know".

[member="Tin'tinag"]

"You'd be right in sayin' that. I was part of an Order on Toydaria, little pocket Order. Only about 2 or 3 hundred of us...that didn't go so well, though. I escaped just after I was promoted to Knight." His voice was somber when he thought back to seeing his friends die, but went back to his chipper attitude. "So, what brings you back? Friends? Revenge? Lose a bet?" He joked, allowing himself a small smirk.

Tin'tinag

"Toydaria order? never heard of it, but what ever, also tough luck, same happened with me and the The Jedi Order, right before I became a knight too... he would you look at that, same past, well kind of". She doubted the man was a smuggler turned knight of Ren turned Jedi,not that was a complicated story. "As for what brings me here? not really any well known friends, all the bets I've lose being non Jedi related, and taken care of... if you know what I mean, so more just curiosity, which has greatly risen seeing you throwing a saber around like a youngling".

[member="Tin'tinag"]

He huffed as a dark blush covered his face. "Hey!" He gave her a playful nudge. He had known her for five minutes tops, yet he felt....oddly comfortable around her. Normally he was a stuttering mess in front of girls, but this was different somehow.

Tin'tinag

"Oh, your blushing, that is so adorable, you interesting in my particular methods"? she joked in return to the man, "but that still does no answer me question, you are new here right"? Probably a yes, but it was best to know regardless, going off what they mentioned from the other order he was probably a stragler that joined up with the Silvers, after all Toydaria at the present time was only 1 sector away from SJO space. "Oh forgive me, I forgot introduce myself, Tin'tinag, outback Jedi master, whats ye name blonde"?

[member="Tin'tinag"] "I'm Okuro. Okuro Ishimoto. You can call me Oku if you want, most people do." He said and smiled. "And yeah, I've been here about a week."

Tin'tinag

"Oku, Oku, sound like Goku, but what ever, can I call you Okay? just kidding, anyways nice to meet ya, and only a week? well no wonder young going around breaking everything" Another joke but the Oku probably did not know where the proper training facilities where. "Anyway better patch up with wall before someone find out she replied", Tin said going over to the burn mark and placing her hand over int, using the Art of Small to slowly mend the wall back to near perfect, the atoms of iron and other metals slowly being put back into place.

"What's a Goku?" He asked, putting his orange and blue martial arts gi with a Turtle Hermit symbol away. "Is that a species or something?" He shrugged and admired as she mended the wall, his bright blue eyes sparkling a little

Tin'tinag

"I believe it is some hip hop Atrisian name or something, not sure", most of their names being rather strange compared to... well anything else. Upon the wall being fixed her gaze turning back [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"], herself quirking an eyebrow, "you okay, look like ya belong in a cartoon with that face, is the art of small really that much of an amazing power"? Ture it was not taught to everyone, a kind elective selection among force powers, but even a Padawan could do it, all but at a much slower rate, all being a master meant was she could do it in a few minutes, as opposed to s few hours.

"I've never seen it done that well so soon before. It'd take me at least ten or fifteen minutes." He said, looking at the wall of his room. Then he remembered it was his room. His mind was going in multiple places as if he were a half human half droid. Girl in room. Room has female inside. Does not compute. Error. Error. Friezadidnothingwrong.exe loaded. Error. His face lit up a bright red again. "S-So, anything else you need?"

Tin'tinag

Never seen it before, well true it was not a really useful combat ability, more for personal use here and there, it's applications being rather, limited in a sense. "Well it is on a molecular level, not supposed to be easy, kind of like programing, over time you more or less just learn tricks to help speed up, but the whole progress is always going to be long an winding". Looking at Oku agin she could sense a strange aura coming from his mind, it as like a melt down of some sort, emotions raring all over the place. "What's that matter now, I know I am hot but having a litteral melt down in just my sheer presence, or is there something else"?

[member="Tin'tinag"]

"Pfffft, what? Meltdown? Of course not." He said, trying to play it cool. "Admittedly, you're right about the hot part~" He grinned, trying to turn the tables on her

Tin'tinag

"Oku I've been in this game for a long time, I know when a guy is having blood flow to a different organ then his brain, also thanks for the compliment, but what else was I expecting, after all dressed like this and a Twi'lek, may as well be the hottest thing here". Perhaps she should enter a beauty contest somtime in the future."So tell me Oku, why was all flustered and bothered? was your Jedi one of those no attachments one"?

[member="Tin'tinag"]

No. In fact, the exact opposite. There were so many relationships people were, shall we say, "Creating the future generation of Jedi" in the halls. Honestly, imagine seeing a Rodian and a Nautolan--" He then went onto explain what the procreation of the two looked like. "I just never found the right person I guess." He shrugged, stretching a bit

Tin'tinag

"Really? well that is my kind of Jedi order, but i have a feeling that is what helped lead to it's down fall, but such is in the past, no point in winning over it". Getting a little closer she patted Oku's back, a smile planned across her face, "well I am sure there is some Jedi or something out there for you... so now what"?

"Nah, I knew the guy who did it. Relationships had nothing to do with his turn." He frowned softly before blushing again as she patted him. "I-I dunno. Anything in particular you wanna do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom