Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll Try Spinning, That's A Good Trick!

"I dunno what that song is, but it sounds like it would be sung by a really obnoxious lemur and zoo animals..." He said before bringing his sabers behind him to block the thrust. He turned around, sending an onslaught of blows towards Tin

[member="Leina Snowfire"][member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
Tin laughed at [member="Leina Snowfire"] sigging ash she parried Oku's blows away from her body, the flurry of attacks being fast but seeming to lack much power. In a final strike she twisted his saber to the side and shot out her hand, blue electricity escaping the yellow finger tips towards the mans chest.

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

Tin'tinag

"Force lighting? you don't know this skill? or are you more wondering how a self proclaimed Jedi Master knows it"? The latter would be more interesting to explain. "If the second part it is becuse I was a Ren before being a Jedi, learnt some rather nasty stuff, and there is plenty more where that came from my friend". Froce choke, other dark side powers, oh yes Tin was not Jedi, more just a dim light sider.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

He was well aware of what Force Lightning was, and was surprised of her backstory. He took a defensive stance, not knowing what other attacks could be used

Tin'tinag

"Hmmm no words? just a defensive stance? oh well", taking a lax posture Tin would then begin another attack on Oku, thrusting to his middle once more. Predictable, but Tin was hoping the boy parried or countered, she had a little something in mind to teach him if so.

Okuro surprisingly didn't do either. He swiftly moved to the side, swinging his saber and hitting theback of her neck. His sabers were on training mode so it would feel more like a blunt staff than a laser sword capable of slicing through almost anytbing [member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

Though it was a little different Tin could still counter it with the skill she had in mind, raising her hand the sabers of [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] would come to a semi stop, a blue like hue in her palms blocking the saber strike. "This is called Tutaminis, such a nice skill", while blocking the attack her whipped her own saber around to strike at his leg, her blade also on stun setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom