Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll start here

Petra Cavataio said:
not mages but close Cause I waiting for you to say something so I can do this... *pounces and licks Midnight all over*
Well its the easiest way to explain on what they are. if she wants more info she can ask one of the shapers (me in particular) or go to the faction page [Here]

well there is a difference. we dont harness the elements as they are. we use the force to move the elements and we also believe that the 'invisible' force is blasphemy

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Achilles Voiture said:
As the master of all grammar, I must note that you, Thane, have misspelled begging.
Don't worry, I've autocorrected my autocorrect so any future unintended autocorrects will be preautocorrected.

Petra Cavataio said:
Then, Thane... since you are Jedi, I have to do this *collars Thane and takes him to the next room where there are whips and chains* :)
Is this one of those strange witchie claiming rituals or just an "I hate Jedi" rant?

Also, as an fyi, you cannot catch anything by someone licking you, unless the saliva penetrates the skin.

Also, I would advise against saying anything like *licks Thane's cane* unless you purposefully want to send the wrong message or create a really fun rumor. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom