The Terminus office
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To provide proof of IGR's contributions on Terminus
- Image Credit: La Tour CIBC by Alexis Hamel
- Canon: N/A
- Links: IGR Brokerage
- Structure Name: IGR Terminus office
- Classification: Bank office
- Location: Terminus
- Affiliation: IGR Brokerage
- Accessibility: Open to the public
- Description: Occupying the lowermost three floors of an office building on Terminus, the bank branch is built much like most of the newer branches of the bank: the banking operations on ground floor, the realty operations on the second floor and the insurance operations on the third floor, with the vault being, once again, underground. Above the bank branch are other offices rented out to other businesses, mostly local, and the Terminus branch is one of the largest of the bank in the Outer Rim; the bank employs hundreds of personnel for various purposes, such as support personnel, wealth managers, personal bankers, realtors, both residential and commercial, and also all manners of insurance agents, such as life and damage insurance, health insurance and whatnot.
Low; a squad of BX-series commando droids, generic alarm systems in the vault
When Terminus was still under Alliance jurisdiction, IGR saw in that planet an opportunity to expand its banking and realty operations in the Outer Rim, especially since it was the final intersection for the Hydian Way and the Corellian Trade Spine. Business boomed for a bit, until the Metharian Nebula blockade occurred and the B2B portion of the business took a hit until jurisdiction over the planet came to fall under the Outer Rim Coalition. And yet, given the size of Terminus' population and the volume of trade activities taking place on Terminus, the bank branch still proved to be viable and at least breaking even. Still, most of the clients had rather mundane stores of value to put under the bank's custody so there didn't seem to be a big need for security, despite the heightened risks.