Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG If you need me, call me.

Be careful what you wish for.
Still having trouble writing the big man (and Aien Mueller , oddly not so much Liram Angellus Liram Angellus .... weird)...

Anyway. I'm going to try and push through it but I am not going to go overboard. So I am not looking for threads, but if you have one where you need somebody and you think any of mine are ones you might want? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

No promises, but I am forcing myself out of this funk.

Be careful what you wish for.
iv got a thread rolling that could always use some extra hands if you think you have a character that can fit!

Please provide a link, and I will see if I can make something work. No promises, but I will try.

If you're up for it, Julius needs a reason to be, besides sporadic background acting with Calix of Thyrsus . If you're game, the two opposing viewpoints might be interesting if we can find a feasible meeting excuse.

To be frank, I am not sure that this is a good idea, given past experiences, but I willing to try to work something out if you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom