Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If a person can be an asset and/or a liability, why can't a person be equity?

"My pleasure"

She handed the very same list of directions to [member="Tanaski Yumi"] as she did with every overflow guest she sent to the Gaslamp Hotel due to a lack of vacancies, starting with the hotel's main entrance: take Bossk Avenue eastbound and then turn right on Glumack Drive; somewhere on that stretch of Glumack Drive, the Gaslamp Hotel sign will show up on the left if Tana continued to go in that direction. Plus it's on the corner of an intersection. Let's hope that the Gaslamp isn't full, sometimes it can be, but the Gaslamp is much, much larger than the Crown Nebula will ever be, even with all six floors I'm permitted thanks to the municipal ordinances not permitting buildings more than 20m high for commercial property, she thought, realizing the Crown Nebula will feature at most 106 rooms at this rate, but the most likely figure will be somewhere in the 90-100 room range when all six phases are completed, and the gourmet restaurant terracing would probably require two floors of terracing at that stage, with two more floors of terracing for the bar on top of it, expecting the overflow rate to decrease somewhat in the future and maybe the occupancy rate once there are enough rooms.

Tana looked over the sheet of paper, giving a small self nod upon getting a sense for the hotels directions, not far, not as fancy, but better then spending time flying all the way back to Kasyyyk, and again new 'job' review to look at. "Well thanks again for a nice time Varindar, I look forward to having more time together, show knew perhaps I could invite you to the royal palace on Atrisia some day, get you to have time time as a guest for once". She cound't spend all her times looking after the hotel, sting operations and swimming, everyone deserved some fun here and their, and in Tana's mind [member="Varindar Asyt"] had well earned it. "Well I will be seeing you, have a goo night and happy trails". With that the young boy existed the restaurant, following the directions straight to the more high rise hotel then the Crown Nebula.

Did I leave him with the impression that I was... overworked? Jedi these days seemed to be overworked, she thought, while Tana left the premises of the Crown Nebula to get underway to the Gaslamp, which he would readily recognize with gas lamps adorning the sides of the building and even the rooms, although the Gaslamp would be using this mostly as decorations without there being any actual gas in those eponymous gas lamps. On the one hand, he could readily understand the guest not wanting to be flying back to Kashyyyk, on the other hand, if he's comfortable with a decent bath but not it being a jacuzzi, or with the décor being less elaborate (to the extent it can be less elaborate with gas lamp casings holding the bulbs), so be it. As a hotelier, she knew that, while what a star rating means may vary wildly from a region to another, it was generally understood that guest experience and its implications in terms of amenities were the main drivers under any hotel rating system. So, while Hyperspace Traveler may have rated the Gaslamp 3 stars, the Milky Way Guide gave it 4 stars, and the Crown Nebula was the only property on Trandosha that had 5 stars on both. As such Varindar was the main symbol for the entire Trandoshan hospitality industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom