Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IEC-SB19a "Ravager" Class Star Battlecruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

9CRyJ0s.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To begin the creation of a New Class of Imperial Warships
  • Image Source: (x), Artstation
  • Canon Link: Not Applicable
  • Permissions: Not Applicable
  • Primary Source: Various Cannon & Legends Articles; Placeholder; Placeholder
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Imperial Engineering Corps
  • Affiliation:
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: IEC-SB19a "Ravager" Class Star Battlecruiser
  • Modularity: Yes; Minor
    • Atheistics (ie. Paint Scheme, Hull Plating, Engine Configuration, etc)
    • Bridge; Designed for Layout & Functionality Upgrades
    • Fighter Compliment; Modular Fighter Rack Configuration(s)
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Class Inscription: I
  • Material:
    • Cortoris Reinforced Phrik Armor Plating
    • Impervium
    • Durasteel
    • Argrinium
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Battlecruiser
  • Role: Tactical Battleship, Command Ship, Artillery Battlecruiser, etc
  • Length: 3,000 Meters
  • Width: 1,200 Meters
  • Height: 1,200 Meters
  • Armament: High
    • Superheavy Proton Beam Cannon
    • Magnite Enhanced Heavy Tractor Beam Projectors
    • Turreted FlexTube Torpedo Launchers (Mass Driver Variant; Hypervelocity Capable)
    • Sustained Composite Beam Heavy Turbolaser Turrets ~ Broadside Placement
    • Turreted Ventral Nuclear Warhead Launchers
    • Quad Barbette Mass Driver Cannon Turrets
    • Quad Barbette (Kyber Enhanced) Heavy Turbolaser Cannon Turrets
    • Dual Barbette Rapid-Fire Heavy Ion Cannon Turrets
    • Dual Barbette Light Turbolaser Cannon Turrets
    • Hybrid Barbette Shielded Ion Cannon Turrets
    • Gimble Mounted Gattling Solar Ionization Cannon Turrets
    • Gimbal Mounted Gattling Laser Cannon Turrets
    • Antimissile Octets
  • Defenses: High
  • Hangar Space: Low
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: Note - Unlike Standard Warships, the Ravager does not carry standard fighters but instead Automated Combat Drones (With 24 Drones per Squadron)
      • Max: 14 Squadrons
      • Minimum: 2 Squadron
    • Support Craft:
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: 0.50
  • Backup Hyperdrive: 2.0
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Hyperdrive Type: OS-10 "Hermes" Class Hyperdrive System.
  • Optimal Crew: 4,000 - Officers, Crew, and Integrated Droid Brains
  • Minimal Crew: 850 - Including Officers, Enlisted Crew and Integrated Droid Brains
  • Passengers:
    • 6,500 - Onboard Security (is. Stormtroopers, Shocktrooper, Dark Troopers, etc)
    • 25,000 - Planetary Assault Detachment; Approx. Three Legions & One Artillery Brigade
  • Maximum Cargo Capacity: 40,000 Metric Tonnes (Includes Vehicles, Tanks, Equipment, Etc)
  • Primary Power Unit: Star Battlecruiser Type, Advanced Solar-Hypermatter Conversion Reactor
  • Secondary Power Unit: General Hypermatter Reactor Equipped with Stellar Fuel Bottles
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Internal Advanced Systems
  • State of the Art Power Distribution Node(s)
    • Phrik Reinforced Bridge Module(s)
  • Molecular Furnace
  • 'Ultratuned' Hyperdrive System
  • Prototyper
    • Numerous Duplicators
      • Numerous Synthesizers
      • Numerous Placeholder
      • Numerous Garment-Fabricators
  • Internal Bridge Equipped with State of the Art Holographic Interface System
  • Advanced Communications Suite
  • Advanced Sensor Suite
  • Central Artificial Intelligence w/ Distributed Computing Cores
  • Internal Ray Shields
  • Bio-Organic Circuitry
  • Self-Regulating Droid Factories
  • External Advanced Systems
    • Numerous Sensor Drone Emplacements
    • Predator Interdiction Drives
    • Animated Metal Sealent
    • Advanced Reactionary Pressor Beam Emitters
    • State of the Art Ablative Armor
    • Molecular Shields
    • Composite Armor
STRENGTHS
  • [+] Heavily Armed
  • [+] Excellent Defenses; Compressed Layered Shielding Technology
  • [+] Advanced Warship; Bio-Circutry and Minimized Systems result in less crew requirements, faster communications, enhanced sensors, etc
  • [+] Regenerative Capabilities & Near-Total Self Sufficiency
WEAKNESSES
  • [-] Organic Technology Reliance; Susceptible to Potential Biological Viruses
  • [-] Turreted Missile Launchers; Explosive Chain Reaction Possible
  • [-] Exposed Gravity Well Detection Antennae
DESCRIPTION

For years the Resurgenr Class Star Battlecruiser ruled the stars. Designed by the descendants of the Imperial Navy, the warship was designed by the early First Order as a replacement and overall improvement of the Imperial Class before it. It's success was mixed.

Although large it powerful, it too had it's downsides, most prominent of these it's superstructure and less than adequate speed. Thus, it was a no brainer to the engineers of the Imperial Remnant that many improvements to the symbolic battleship was nessecary. Little did they know, they'd end up forging an entirely new warship.

The Ravager Series of Star Battlecruiser, named in honor of the flagship of the last High Chancellor of the Core Imperial Confederation, former Defense Minister Shran Shran , possesses many improvements to the design of the Resrugent. Notably lacking, is the level of speed and maneuverability that lead to it's creation, however

However, the warship possesses many improvements including a very powerful offense, strong defenses bolstered by layers upon layers of shielding, itself covering for the Ablative Armor affixed to the hull, equipped with the nessecary animated sealent to ensure contuined survival. Not to mention it's state of the art Electronic Warefare Suite, equipped with anti communication jammers, and sensor blocking technology.

Perhaps the most prominent of the Ravager's advanced technology was it's computing systems designed to compute tactical information far faster than any of its opponents or battleships of equal stature. The system itself bolstered by the addition of bio organic circuity, which decreases the likelihood of power failures, possesses a central artificial intelligence which is completely self aware, and a myraid of other technologies designed to supplement it in battle.

As the theaters of war change, and the galaxy grows all the more advanced, the Ravager Class, and it's successors await in the shadows at the beck and call of the mysterious leaders preparing for a better future.

An Imperial future.

Last edited:
Before I review this, sorry for the long wait, be aware that this will be a very long review.

• Image Source: (x), Artstation
There is no link? Probably a mistake, please fix.

• Primary Source: Various Cannon & Legends Articles; Placeholder; Placeholder
Please remove the placeholders, they have no use here.

• Material:
    • Cortoris Reinforced Phrik Armor Plating
    • Impervium
    • Durasteel
    • Argrinium
While most of us know what Cortoris, Phrik and Durasteel is...some don't know what Impervium and Arginium is. Please link at least the Arginium and the Impervium.

• Armament: High
    • Superheavy Proton Beam Cannon
    • Magnite Enhanced Heavy Tractor Beam Projectors
    • Turreted FlexTube Torpedo Launchers (Mass Driver Variant; Hypervelocity Capable)
    • Sustained Composite Beam Heavy Turbolaser Turrets ~ Broadside Placement
    • Turreted Ventral Nuclear Warhead Launchers
    • Quad Barbette Mass Driver Cannon Turrets
    • Quad Barbette (Kyber Enhanced) Heavy Turbolaser Cannon Turrets
    • Dual Barbette Rapid-Fire Heavy Ion Cannon Turrets
    • Dual Barbette Light Turbolaser Cannon Turrets
    • Hybrid Barbette Shielded Ion Cannon Turrets
    • Gimble Mounted Gattling Solar Ionization Cannon Turrets
    • Gimbal Mounted Gattling Laser Cannon Turrets
    • Antimissile Octets
There is a lot of questions to ask here but I will start with a statement. The amount of weapons, going double with some of the composite beam and others is the equivalent of Extreme or even more so on a dreadnought or super star destroyer level. I will ask to re-evaluate your rating of High but before you do, other questions and statements.

The Proton Beam Cannon is generally a smaller version of the big gun the Death Star has but not to the explosive degree of instant death. This weapon is generally mounted on Cruisers or higher with generally the assumption it is extremely powerful and dangerous. The issue here is that it is labeled as Super Heavy. Which is implying that it is even stronger and more dangerous than a regular one or even Heavy status. Like a Heavy Turbolaser, it means it is more pumped up with power than before and hurts way more. So what I am saying is I am not allowing it. Super Heavy is like having the Eclipse-class Dreadnought superlaser while the Heavy version is like having the Conqueror which while weaker, still is a pain to deal with and can still be classified as a super weapon and can still blow moons apart. If you want the Proton Beam Cannon, that is fine but you cannot have it at Heavy or Super Heavy.

I am also not allowing Sustained Composite Beam Heavy Turbolaser Turrets due to them being so close to Super-Heavy Composite Beam Turbolasers which are super weapons. I am fine with the idea of just Sustained Composite Beam Turbolaser Turrets, but not Heavy with turrets involved. The Super-Heavy could not even move and did a massive amount of damage which at heavy grouped together, is almost as strong in a firing line as just one super-heavy composite beam turbolaser.

Nuclear Warhead Launchers are fine but I request numbering how many exist for a lot of reasons, mainly due to how powerful they are. You must also put a limiter of some kind to not just instantly nuke a city or have some kind of measure involved in the strengths and weaknesses so it is not labeled as a super weapon.

The Hybrid Barbette Shielded Ion Cannon Turrets, what is Hybrid about them?

You are going to have to explain where in star wars where there is a gatling giant version of Solar Ionization Cannon Turrets or Laser Cannon Turrets. I just recommend listing them as quads and be done with it.

Last thing I am going to ask, list the weapons in links such as the Proton Beam Cannon, Magnite Tractor Beams, Solar Ionization Cannons, Antimissile Ocelots, and the Composite Beams. I had to look up each weapon and while I know most be memory, I had to do a lot of digging to even get what they do right.

• Faraday Cage Componets
  • Cap Drain
  • Inteneral Defense [Autoblasters, Turadiam Blast Doors, Select Blaster and Disrupter Neutralization System, etc]
You are going to have to link the Turadiam, Faraday Cage and the Cap Drain. Also you are to link a Blaster/Disruptor Neutralization System as I have no memory so far where you can even find that though if it exists, I will accept it from Wookieepedia if linked.

• Length: 3,000 Meters

3000m [Base: 3 | Very Low: 7 | Low: 12 | Average: 16 | High: 21 | Very High: 25 | Extreme: 30]

• Hangar Space: Low
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: Note - Unlike Standard Warships, the Ravager does not carry standard fighters but instead Automated Combat Drones (With 24 Drones per Squadron)
    • Support Craft:
There is a lot to unpack here so I am going section by section.

First off, your numbers are completely wrong as at your length at Low Hanger Space rating, you have 12 squadrons max, no more or less.

Second, your Max and Min were wrong to begin with, as the maximum one should be a 14 squadron would be 12 max to 2 min as that would equal 14. Yours was 14 max, 2 min which would equal to 16. The new ones would be max 10, min 2.

Lastly, what are these Automated Combat Drones? Unless there is a starship creation on them made that I do not know of, I am requesting this to be removed. I won't allow something that has no data sheet to be used, even more so with no idea how they work or operate.

• Molecular Furnace
  • Prototyper
    • Numerous Duplicators
      • Numerous Synthesizers
      • Numerous Placeholder
      • Numerous Garment-Fabricators
  • Predator Interdiction Drives
  • Animated Metal Sealent
  • Advanced Reactionary Pressor Beam Emitters
  • State of the Art Ablative Armor
  • Molecular Shields
  • Composite Armor
Link all of these to their respective pages. Also remove the Numerous Placeholder as that does nothing. Also explain what Advanced Reactionary Pressor Beam Emitters are.

• 'Ultratuned' Hyperdrive System
What is Ultratuned? If there is a link, please provide. If not, at least explain.

• Bio-Organic Circuitry
  • [+] Regenerative Capabilities & Near-Total Self Sufficiency
  • [+] Advanced Warship; Bio-Circutry and Minimized Systems result in less crew requirements, faster communications, enhanced sensors, etc
  • [-] Organic Technology Reliance; Susceptible to Potential Biological Viruses
There is a lot of explaining needed here. What are they? Why are the materials not listed? How do they work? There is a lot of questions here I would ask in turn but if there is materials for it, perhaps fine the factory material like it or use the materials from the Vong?

Notably lacking, is the level of speed and maneuverability that lead to it's creation, however​
Third Paragraph, noticed it ran on without period. Was this not finished?

That is all, I know it is a lengthy review and also, sorry on the long wait. A lot of research was involved and some several look overs before I began the whole review.

Let me know when you make the changes/explain yourself on these.
Derix Tirall Derix Tirall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom