Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
"Oh Aes'ona..." It were what Marina knew her as. She would always be Aes'ona to her, even if she had to call her by any other name in public; in her heart and mind it would always be Aes'ona...her sweet doctor friend.
"...I'm so sorry I messed everything up. So, so sorry for getting you into this mess..." Her head gently rested on her friend's.

One could view the scene as comical...two high spirited girls professing their love (as friends) for one another as their moment of tragedy were coming to a close...head to head. It were pretty pathetic if not over the top dramatic.

"...I should have known I wouldn't find our Mariya in this dump of a city.... sniffle...sniffle..." Marina continued, obviously sobbing as she could be heard snorting occasionally. After all, both their hands were tied and she couldn't very well relieve her nose.

What was to become of them now, she were thinking? Surely this evil twin wouldn't want them reporting the authorities as to her nature. This Veronika woman had caused the brute bouncer to die. And hadn't she tried killing her too? Like; who would stuff a body in the ventilation ductwork, but an evil murdering witch!

With tear soaked eyes, Marina then looked up at their captor. She looked like a deer caught in a poacher's spotlight.
"I... sniffle... I need to go pee again.." Marina said in a matter of fact to Veronika, with as much dignity as a school girl could muster with a runny nose.
Yes, despite knowing the doppelganger would likely kill them both for witnessing her murder a semi-innocent bouncer, she nevertheless expected the murdering fiend to allow her a bathroom break.

Prennis Keeoli Prennis Keeoli / Veronika Fleischer Veronika Fleischer

"This city isn't a dump. You are the dump. Or dumb."

Her singular eyebrow arched upwards in fashion as her sister did, though the witch was doing it in obvious annoyance. Her irritation increased when the blonde dump who had been crying was now talking about the urgent need to use the washroom. It certainly did not help to improve the witch's view of Marina who spoke about using the washroom as having to pee. Most normal people with manners would probably simply declare a need to use the washroom. But Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe was certainly not a normal person, not by any means.

"You will head out of this room, turn left and take several steps before seeing the washroom. And forget about running away, because security is still on lockdown."

She declared the whole situation darkly, before flicking her hand at the door which swung open.

"Go before I change my mind. Like now."

Leaving the silly woman to relief herself, she turned her attention back to the good doctor.

"Where was I? Hmm, I lost my train of thought. But no matter. If I can let you or your good friend live, who do you think deserve it more? Hmmph?"

She posed her question in a soft giggling voice, eager to hear what kind of answers she would get from Prennis Keeoli Prennis Keeoli . She was definitely slipping back into a playful mood and that was good news to her newfound entertainment. It meant that Veronika was probably not going to murder anyone else for the time being.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
She looked over to their captor a moment. Was Veronika playing with her?

"OK...ok..." Marina started to get up, looking over to her friend. She were about to tell the blonde not to hurt her friend while she went to take care of business...but by now Marina had figured out this doppelganger. It would only get pissed off more.

So.... when was she going to be zapped and find herself kissing the floor, she wondered as she slowly walked to where Veronika had directed her.
Ok, very impressive she thought. It were an over the top refresher. Marina stopped short on entering as maybe the blonde had meant so servant's potty room or something?...maybe a slop sink in a maintenance closet?
Nope, no other chamber to where she were directed but the fancy smancy refresher.

Well there was no time to debate as to whether or not the blonde had been mistaken; she had to GO!

~
~
~
~
~

Sitting there she were giving the large bathroom with a Jacuzzi size tub a look about. Not so much for an escape route, but for something by which she could turn this thing around on her and Aes'ona. Now Marina wasn't one to resort to any violence, but she were resourceful enough at times to neutralize even the most horrid of bullies and assailants. She wasn't too sure about cold hearted murdering blondes.

FLUSH ~ ~ ~ ~
Well, how about that! It automatically flushed on its own when she got up. "Damn it!..." Marina cussed to herself as she wanted more time to explore her options..maybe find something she could use against this Veronika.

Wash...wash...wash...one hand washing the other..then both plashing some water to her features.

"Oh Berkana..please help me and my friend..." She begged her goddess.

Pat..pat..pat...she dried herself with one of the ...most softest-towel-in-the -goddamn-universe! And not only that, but the towel were warm too!

Marina felt the towel bar...it was heated. A heated towel bar? Who had these things?!
How could anyone...a girl with such amenities and a such good taste be so freakin mean like she was?! Ok, so the queen's clothing line was one of marina's favorites...but she would nevertheless tear whatever Chrisyakova rags she had in her closet, including what she may have borrowed from Mariya. Yes, despite them being some of her favorites, she was going to trash them designer cloths.
Uhm...that is if she and Aes'ona would ever escape this witch.

Marina took a deep breath. She knew what to do.
Swish...
She stepped out of the luxury bath room.

"You know...you didn't have to kill that man." She then had the audacity to bring up what she and her friend witnessed and ...and let the murdering queen know that she was not going to simply forget about it.

"He was not nice to say the least..." Marina eventually made it over to the chairs. "...but he didn't deserve you to take the only thing which could undeniably be called his. His life." She then sat down, before looking over to Aes'ona.

There was something different. Aes'ona's eyes were-
Marina shot over to their captor.
"NO! I said take me...not HER!" She shouted, pleading. "Let her walk."
Somehow or other the two had come to some agreement and Aes'ona was to remain while she were to be set free.

"Come on.... I piss you off more!" Marina then stammered to change whatever the blonde had decided. She knew Veronika had put forth something...some gambit before her friend. Marina had figured out what kind of games turned this crazed version of her bestie on.

"Know this; I will do everything in my power to expose you for what you did, if you let me go!
So take me and let Aes'ona go.
I....I'm the one who's very much afraid to die."

Veronika Fleischer Veronika Fleischer / Prennis Keeoli Prennis Keeoli

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom