Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ideas.

So i've talked with some of my fellow Sith friends and the likes about this; yet, i'm unsure of what to do. I grow very attached to the characters that I have and put a lot of time into; however, with the lack of things for me to do on a single character as of the moment I was thinking about creating a new character. Yet, the only thing that interests me as of the moment is the Jedi, yet that hardly satisfy's me at all since I really dislike roleplaying a Jedi especially from padawan to knight to master. I have no clue why so I wouldn't really ask because I will not be able to give you an answer. The suggestion was brought up about being a Mandalorian, yet the Mandalorians never interested me in the slightest, yes they're fun to roleplay with/against yes they have a very strong culture. They just don't seem to be my type of roleplaying, which I hope you call can understand that aspect. So since i've exhausted nearly all options in my head I was going to come to the community and ask for some suggestions. (I don't care if you try to advertise your own faction here go right ahead.) Now do please keep in mind that this is not a dig at the roleplay by saying that i'm growing bored so I need more things to do and i'm deriving away from my usual order of things. It's simply that even if i'm in five threads at one time with my character I can knock those out with decent posts within thirty minutes and then be waiting an hour or two for a reply.

Some things that i've come up with that seem to be original for the forums itself but not so original for the universe of Star Wars;
The Krath,
The Yuuzhan Vong (Since they seem nearly inactive but i'd take them an entirely different direction then what the leader of them currently seemed to be doing.)
Join the Jedi (Meh.)
Black Sun.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Actually in the republic we're about to try and open up the Senate. Specifically to help with activity and cause some IC Drama I was considering making a character from Teta who was a secret Krath cultist. So if you wanted to do something like that we could have some fun.

Ruye Etarn

R
The Vong in my opinion would be a good choice, (maybe you could really drive the interest for them, since they are horridly under used).

Though, have you ever considered a Shaper? To be honest, with the little information we have on them, there is a lot more creative freedom involved in making a character. If you're into the Elemental Magic's here is a good place to start, and we're always looking for new people. As soon as this princess's bio is finished I'm going to start a faction thread to hang out with the Faction members as a Palace escapee.

Thank you @[member="Tefga"], I apologize for having it in the wrong forum.

@[member="Ruye Etarn"] - You see the only thing wrong with that is that I have a very militant personality. Not only with the majority of my characters but even on an out of character level as well, thus how you can see it would translate into a lot of my characters and a lot of my writing. The first thing I would do in attempting to join the shapers it to militarize them and destroy everything in their path which will inevitably lead to their downfall.

@[member="Sirella Valkner"] - How intriguing! Just don't betray me for a Jedi Padawan if we decide to do it in the same fashion! But as aforementioned my mindset is very militaristic, I not only feel that it makes for good roleplay and mixes things up in the galaxy but it also is simply who I am. Thus, why I can usually prosper in larger factions such as the Empire and the Republic, because even if I wage the largest wars seen of the time they usually have the resources to recuperate or if I win prosper to even a greater level. But it creates roleplay so no one minds that several dozen ships were destroyed. But in my opinion the Krath were never meant to be a long lasting militant faction that would take over the Galaxy and rule over it with an Iron Fist. It was meant to put the fear of god in people, such as the Vong wars. These larger factions such as the Empire and the Republic aren't used to large opposition from someone they're not familiar with. At least something that they couldn't have dealt with before. Such as when the Krath emerged the Jedi among others had no clue how to deal with them. These were droids specifically made to destroy Jedi. The same thing happened with the Vong, the Republic relied so much on its Jedi; and its Jedi on the Force, that when they couldn't do anything to the Yuuzhan Vong with the force it astounded them. However, I would also like to believe at least that I have a very dominant personality and a very dominant writing style; which means that even if the Krath would be destined to fail under my command they would dominate for whatever time they stood.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
@[member="Tefga"]
I clicked it on the new thread button on the side lol. Oops.

@[member="Yuri Caedus"]
Yeah well if you were to want to do something with the Krath I might be up for it. I got a ton of things going on so it really would depend on the time commitment and a more detailed plan. I mean I'm making a senator regardless that could fit the bill.

Ruye Etarn

R
Yuri Caedus said:
You see the only thing wrong with that is that I have a very militant personality. Not only with the majority of my characters but even on an out of character level as well, thus how you can see it would translate into a lot of my characters and a lot of my writing. The first thing I would do in attempting to join the shapers it to militarize them and destroy everything in their path which will inevitably lead to their downfall.
I don't understand what you mean by this, because we are heavily militant and for two millenia (our entire history) we've been in a constant war with each other. Only recently we've decided to take this aggression on outsiders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom