Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public ICP | The Imperial Celebration on Kal'Shebbol

Imperial Concordat Narration

I

The Imperial Celebration

The Foundation of the Imperial Concordat had been approaching its first anniversary. As such the Imperial Celebration was established to pay tribute to this glorious day for the Imperial Concordat of Powers. The Imperial Operations Command were in charge of hosting the celebration at Reikland Castle on the Sector Capital of the Kathol Sector, Kal'Shebbol, and invitations were sent out to delegates of the concordat, citizens, outsiders, business leaders, allies and other people of influence to boost the factions image within the galaxy. Court dress was expected for the nobles that would arrive, however beyond that anyone could wear anything that they desired so long as it was professional.

Reikland Castle sat atop a rocky but beautiful, heart stopping location. Its strong walls and fortification made any such attack upon it a useless endeavor. Having a garrison of Imperial Sector Troopers the equivalent of the Stormtrooper Corps stationed there to protect the attendees from troublemakers. Security would be tight to get by for anyone uninvited but there was a single weakness that people could exploit. An old service tunnel that lead down into the sewers of the castle could be accessed by anyone as only having a single iron gate protecting it. Although keeping out of sight from the sensors and other security measures located within the castle would be a hard challenge. The Imperial Celebration was planned to be held in the evening, before the darkness swept over the event. As when the dark did come, the shining blue spotlights would form into the emblem of the Imperial Concordat and grey, white and black fire works would be let off to commemorate. There were many things to do within the castle, such as looking through the museum of ancient galactic empire era technology, an art gallery filled with priceless paintings from some of the most famous artists within the galaxy. Various foods and beverages would also be laid out for the guest and other exotic events would be held. The Imperial Celebration was being held within the top of the observatory attached to the castle and gave a stunning view.

Everything was prepared for the event, now all that would be waited upon would be the arrival of the Chief of State, Cephiro Pagaarch...

Objectives
The Observatory Ballroom is located near the top of the impressive fortress of Reikland Castle and is a massive chamber that houses luxury items and a globe that is a representation of the planet that the event is being held on. Able to see the landscape of Kal'Shebbol for miles around in any direction from atop it. This is where most of the conversation will take place with either the Chief of State or others that arrive.
Castle Reikland is an impressive fortress with plenty of spare rooms and luxury spaces if you don't fancy being at the main party itself. The Art Gallery, Statue Room and ancient armory sections make for some unique situations that could unfold. Feel free to add levels to the castle and other things inside of it that might strike your character's fancy.

The Grounds that surround the castle are filled to the brim with strange creatures and other weird abominations created by the Imperial Operations Command to test out genetics. Discovering these creatures or just exploring around the castle to uncover hidden treasure is always neat. You will certainly find many things to do in the settlement below the castle, with its cantina, workshops and crafts shops that can repair items for your characters.

You can make up your own objective as you go along with the celebration and how it unfolds. If they don't wish to be near Castle Reikland, you are free to rp anyone else on the Sector Capital and explore the capital city to your own liking. The cities themselves have an orderly and grid pattern to them with galactic empire style buildings around the place, with no overpopulation due to control measures implemented by the Imperial Operations Command.

Cephiro Pagaarch

C

2CDD111F-AEBE-4AC8-9CD5-24135E1D79B6.jpg
TAGS: Open
RELEVANT LINKS: Cephiro Pagaarch

Pagaarch looked out the window of Reikland Castle as he was mentally preparing himself to attend the first social event hosted by the Imperial Concordat since its formation from rogue elements of the Imperial Remnant and the Pentastar Alignment of Powers. "The Imperial Celebration" they called it although in private to himself he always called it the ball of chaos for the simple reason that schemes would be afoot and he had to constantly guard himself and his emotions as to not appear as a weak leader in front of the guest that would no doubt arrive very soon. This event was an annoyance at best to himself, paperwork had to be signed and documented by him before anything major could be done as although imperial democracy was better than regular democracy, the bureaucracy was still a nightmare to handle.

He walked to the mirror within his room, adjusting his cylinders and rank insignia upon his pressed imperial white tunic. Combing back his white hair and brushing his mustache, it wouldn't do well for the leader of the imperial concordat to look like he had just gotten out of bed. Checking to make sure everything was in place, he grabbed his black overcoat that more resembled a robe of some kind. Putting it on as he made his way downstairs towards the observatory ballroom that was located at the very top of Reikland Castle and passing by the servants quarters, who promptly stood at attention has he walked past. His mind fogged for a few minutes as such displays of submissions unnerved him as they were supposed to be a more democratic faction than the New Imperial Order. However try as he might, they still recalled the old ways of doing things and would need some time to break those habits.

Has he entered into the observatory ballroom, any observer could see that he was wearing his professional and ornate grand admiral uniform with a black heavy overcoat around it. They could slightly see that he was wearing several silver aiguillette and silver epaulets to complete the outfit along with his rank insignia. Some of the joint chiefs of staff would have arrived already and greeted him as he entered and he promptly gave a polite nod as they walked away to finish the preparations for the event and check with the Chief of Security. His movements would be dignified and orderly, a military official for sure to any outside observation. His air of authority would no doubt radiate from him, but in a grandfatherly way to make it truly unique. Moving across the room, he would take a seat on a old fashioned but no less comfortable brown chair and quickly pulled out a cigar from his pocket. Smoking was a habit of his for some time now as a way to deal with all the stress that naturally came with ruling. Taking regular bacta baths and seeking medical treatment as to not make this smoking habit a serious health problem that would hinder him and allow other factions within his concordat to plot against him.

Has he smoked and filled the air with a cherry scent, his gaze moved around the room to look at the other delegations that had arrived. One was from the Imperial Industrial Council which controlled a majority of the industry that wasn't nationalized due to its importance to the state. Their influence stretched far and wide into the Chamber of Planetary Governors but it was to a lesser degree compared to the Ancient Galactic Senate of the Republic who were well known for their extensive bureaucracy and slow processes. He had sent out invitations throughout the space controlled by the Imperial Concordat, meeting new connections and establishing new relations was something that he had thought was important. But currently as of yet, he was alone within the room perse as he had no one to talk to for a while. Until a skakoan from the Industrial Council approached him and began to speak about industrial processes and manufacturing advice to which he promptly nodded his head to pretend that he was listening occasionally and tuned them out for a while as he carried on smoking.

Pagaarch was less thrilled on the inside than the outside at this current time, but he understand that as the Imperial Warlord of the Concordat. He had to put up a brave face and carry out the duty assigned to him by the citizens when he formed the Imperial Concordat with his own imperial supporters and renegades from the New Imperial Order. Adjusting his uniform while he listened to the skakoan ramble on. He quietly wished to himself that someone or anything would save him from this nightmare of industrial conversation. Or on the flipside he was going to snap and embarrass himself in front of the guests that had no doubt arrived by now in large numbers.

This was certainly going to be an interesting celebration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kronsantous the Everchosen

K

TAGS: Open
RELEVANT LINKS: Kronsantous the Everchosen

The Imperial Guild of Outlaws would have been sent an invitation by the Imperial Operations Command to attend the anniversary of the Imperial Concordat's Founding. Not having many people at this current time due to being just set up, they had decided to send one of their earliest members to attend the celebration in the Guildmaster's place. Kronsantous would have made his way to the Castle Reikland, observing the defenses around the perimeter before he made his way into the security booth after bending down considerably due to being 12'5 and 1,500 pounds of pure weight. Once approved by the Imperial Sector Troopers did the Mutant Trandoshan make his way through the fortified gate of the castle and into the building itself. Walking throughout the building and eating various things along the way including some servants. He would make his way towards the top of the castle where the Observatory Ballroom was and where the invitation had said for them to go in the first place.

The Hulking Mutant Trandoshan known as Kronsantous would have arrived at the Observatory Ballroom in relatively short fashion due to asking for directions through sheer terror. His new found work as a Privateer underneath the Imperial Guild of Outlaws made him a steady income and the chance to devour people was always a good thing on the job. His hulking and thunderous footsteps could be heard and felt from pretty much everywhere inside the castle reikland. Not exactly knowing what good attire was or how to obtain some, he had decided to just wear his regular clothes of powered battle armor and nothing much else. Making his way through the grand entrance doors and down the steps into the main chamber of the event. He gazed around for a minute, confused as to why there were so many people inside this hall. Not focusing on details as that wasn't his A game, he would proceed forward in his own usal fashion using his immense weight to push people out of his way.

Moving his way past the puny delegations that had arrived with relatively uncare and picking up the scent of cherry, he looked over in that direction and spotted the Chief of State and a Skakoan engaging in conversation with one another. He didn't want to bother them at this time, and even through his limited intelligence he knew when not to disturb people and would find something else to entertain him for the evening. Making his way through the crowd or more accurately saying that they moved out his way because not many nobles would stand in the way of a monster almost from folklore. Going towards the back of the ballroom itself, he waited for anything interesting to happen within the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Objective: Observe and adapt
Tags: Kronsantous the Everchosen
Possessions: Outfit, luzeris-lance.

Alesha looked at the room, her lance was collapsed and at the back of her belt, mostly hidden by the cape of her outfit. She moved around a bit, usually in and out of rooms. Just observing, listening, and catching onto the atmosphere. She knew the camera locations, the guards routes, she was watching the natural patterns of the crowd. It was something she could move with, she didn't have to completely disguise herself, but her presence in the force was intentionally quite hidden while she actively had her own senses out for them, those two came quite naturally to her. It was her original job, and she'd done it for a long time.

But it would be a non force user she'd end up catching onto. Kronsantous the Everchosen. He was not someone she'd want to have to deal with if things did get nasty. But she hoped that nobody would be invited who would just start massacring people. Still, he stood out quite a lot more than most others here. And she didn't feel like leaving it completely alone.

She made her way naturally through the crowd until she closed in on the location of the mutated Trandoshan. He seemed uninterested in initiating talk, but she was comfortable in the many roles she'd taken on. And she'd do it herself if need be, "Welcome, didn't care much to join the crowd?" she prompted leaning against a wall and taking in a breath, "More for action maybe? Most people don't exactly walk around in full armor for parties."

Her tone was rather light hearted, but she was hardly chipper. Just present. Just another person speaking. Hopefully this wasn't a mistake.

Objective : Delivery done in a jiffy.
Tags : Open
Possessions : His Blaster , Outfit

Approaching Kal'Shebbol

The « Improvist » flew for two days without meeting anyone when the sensor finally began to bip. It was the the signal Ewan was waiting for for a long time, due to a boring flight alone with his droid, who wasn't the most talkative co-pilot.

We're approaching Kal'Shebbol, landing at Reikland suburbs expected in 4320 seconds.

Ewan was still facing a headache due to spices he smoked at the beginning of the flight. In fact, even if he was drug addict, this trip made him smoke more than usual due to the destination.
Since he deserted the New Imperial Order Special forces, he always made his best to avoid its space area. But this delivery was really important, and all the empires may not be the same? The aqualish who hired him promised enough money to make him free to do nothing for weeks.

Please K9… less details, more efficiency…

Copy that, we're landing in enough time for you to get less stoned.

The Cantina

Visibly, a great event was starting in the city, and most of all in its Castle. The delivery was quickly made as his contact was hurry to take it to the castle. Ewan left K9 keeping the ship ready to leave, but finally decided to take few minutes to have a drink and maybe find new local types of Spices for his next trip.
He didn't really want to meet people or talk with, but he had to admit that social contact made him feel better after months alone with his Droid.
After he politly declined a prostitue offer at the bar, he brang his drink and took a seat on a sofa close to it.

NEARBY: Ewan Paircrit Ewan Paircrit

Nobody noticed a Kubaz, as a general rule. Between the goggles and the proboscis, Skajin's species blended right in. Here in lawful territory, that had more than enough advantages to compensate for leaving his armour back on his ship.

kubaz_adc8f95d.jpeg

Skajin slipped the bartender some local currency and a holo sign to put up on the tackboard.

A CLEAN START UNDER CLEAR SKIES
FIND YOURSELF IN THE SCAR WORLDS

The sign depicted a huge eastern swath of the galaxy, from Barab to Mon Calamari. Until fairly recently, the genocidal Bryn'adūl had dominated that region and eradicated its native species. Now the Scar Worlds were rebuilding in a lawless kind of way, and some of them weren't too far from Kal'Shebbol.

Sipping a drink comprised mainly of bugs, Skajin took a seat on the couch by Ewan Paircrit.

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Objective 3, cantina
Ewan Paircrit Ewan Paircrit

Up on the cantina stage, Jerec twanged on a traditional Ithorian instrument. He began a wistful deadpan song to a familiar tune.

All cops are bastards
Even if they're wearing burlap
Couldn't find the moral high ground
With a compass and a starmap
Kark the blue
And yes, you Jedi, I mean you
This one's for you

All cops are bastards
Who delight in chopping hands off
Everyone knows blue lightsabers
Mean we won't survive the standoff
Kark the blue
Decapitation's no taboo
In your worldview

Stick your saber into me
Oh so very righteously
Stick your saber into me
Thanks, now I'm an amputee
I'm an amputee

He held up a hand — which was, in fact, missing the tip of a pinky finger to the knuckle — and kept playing.

All cops are bastards
Who get in your head with mind tricks
If you dare to cite your rights
Or if you question fascist politics
It's true
And soon you'll see their point of view
So kark the blue

All cops are bastards
And you know I mean the Jedi
Oh, but what the kark do I know
Just one more soon-to-be-dead guy
You outdrew
There's no appeal, no review
When you subdue

Stick your saber into me
Oh so very righteously
Stick your saber into me
I'm an amputee

Now, petty crime seems pretty small
But scum like me deserve it all
Your righteous blue-hot blade sets me aflame

You get in my head with mind tricks
Toss me with my fellow convicts and
I'm just another schmuck you overcame

Oh Jedi, I can promise you
For what you put poor Quekko through
I'll do my best to always be fair game
And you're to blame

All cops are bastards
Even if they're holy soldiers
Waving sacred flaming glowsticks
Sizzling hot symbolic limp dicks
Fuck the blue

Stick your saber into me
Oh so very righteously
Stick your saber into me
I'm an amputee

Last edited:
Objective : Chilling.
Location : Objective Three // Cantina nearby Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret & Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Oh Dear, the drink was worse than Ewan thought, and most of all, he began to think that the prostitute may have been a good hobby as a guy started playing music.
He didn’t notice the Kubaz until he sat next to him, in fact he saw his drink first, or to be honest, he heard it as many bugs seemed to be in. He took his glass to toast with his new … new what ?

Cheer man, or whatever you are.

Ewan finally saw that his new companion was a Kubaz, and saw the holo he asked the bartender to play. The ex soldier wasn’t Xenophobic, but hasn’t ever been comfortable with species he cannot dicern.

Oh friend, I have nothing to buy, even my soul, sorry but I don’t really look for low-cost propaganda.. Do you know what happens in the city ? Everybody seems to be waiting for a great event .

The man did his best to smile to his neighboor while he tried to see under his goggles if the Kubaz was annoyed foris reflexion.
While he waited for the answer, the music took another rythm and he recognized a famous music tune, wich lyrics made me smile, sincerly this time. Ewan took off his gloves and shown his two mechanicals hands to the singer, the thumbs up. He promised himself to invite the guy at their table when he’ll have finished his show.

Last edited:
The song seemed well received. Jerec leaned closer to the mike.

"Glad you liked it. Kark the blue. Anyway, here's 'Keep my Haul.'"

Today, my freighter's full of spice and I'm blasting off toward Batuu
And by now, there's Jedi on my tail and I don't know what I can do
There's nothing like a rusty ship to get you boys all holier-than-thou

And tonight, your Masters and your Knights are gonna shoot my engines out
Guess I thought you couldn't light me up if you had a reasonable doubt
I don't believe your jurisdiction counts here, but you're blasting me somehow

And all the hyperlanes I took were winding
And your blue sabers in my face are blinding
I think it's time to file complaints about this shit you do, but I don't know how

Please don't slay me
Or confiscate my cargo, baby
Burlap cabal
Let me keep my haul

Last edited:
And when that song wrapped up, something livelier:

Give me some justice
The Jedi way
Get out that saber, bro, oh-oh

Remember your Code now
What you believe in
Scum's got to die
Maybe that's why

Even though your saber's blue
Amputation's fine it's true
Doesn't count as dark if you're chill
Don't feel a thrill

Jedi when you finally
Get to catch somebody
Man up
Decapitate me

Last edited:
Oh friend, I have nothing to buy, even my soul, sorry but I don’t really look for low-cost propaganda.. Do you know what happens in the city ? Everybody seems to be waiting for a great event .

"It'sz not low-coszt prropaganda," Skajin buzzed irritably, with a thick accent. "It'sz my szpeciesz' home. Aszz forr what'sz happening herre in the czity, I believe a local human empirre isz szelebrating itzelf."

The rogue academic took a slurp of his insect-based drink and felt much better.

"What brringsz you to Kal'Shebbol?"

Tags: Open

Wilhelm had never liked parties as a child, had no reason to like them now. They were noisy occasions when people seemed to force themselves into little circles and go on and on in what seemed to be unending conversations. Wilhelm was already impatient, had endured impatience every day of his life. But now, as he was waved through the security , he suddenly felt like bursting into blind action, tossing furniture through the walls.

It wouldn't do, of course. This celebration was important and his superior officers were here. His freshly polished black boots clattered onto the tile as he walked, his white cape flapping behind him. Never having much of a mind for fashion or if he was being honest, anything that didn't involve his job Wilhelm had settled on wearing his standard uniform and hoping that the powers that be would be satisfied.

He returned the salutes of some of the guards and even paused to shake hands with some of them. He was far more comfortable with men and women who fought for a living than the captains of industries or politicians that were in attendance. Wilhem had always been of the mindset that whatever advances the Imperial Concordat was going to make would come on the backs of the army, not by word of politicians or even those in the navy. He shook his head reprimanding himself for thinking such thoughts in a setting like this.

Around him, people of all kinds of allegiances bustled, some were talking amongst themselves, others were gathered into large groups. He found himself amazed that the Observatory Ballroom could accommodate so many people.

"May I get you a drink, General?" One of the staffers asked him.

"Water if you have it. I don't drink the hard stuff especially at gatherings like these, it tends to loosen one's tongue and I don't think that would be good for someone in my position."

Kronsantous the Everchosen

K

TAGS: Luzeri Luzeri
RELEVANT LINKS: Kronsantous the Everchosen

The Mutant Trandoshan was just looking around the room, spotting something to cure his boredom at being at this event. A lone women had been approaching his direction and as she made her way through the crowd. Kronsatnous simply observed her until she started to speak once coming near himself. Welcoming him and asking if he was here for action due to being within his armor. Turning towards her and yawning a bit, showing his jagged fang like teeth that could crush even crush gauntlets within his massive jaw. Before proceeding to speak towards her in a simple and brute fashion due to having limited intelligence.

"Crowd boring, lady. Me just here to watch out for troublemakers and speak to fancy hooman in uniform. Clothes no big enough for trandoshan, so wear this instead." Kronsantous said to her pointing towards the Chief of State and the skakoan, and not using complete sentences before turning his attention fully to the lady in front of himself. Asking a question of his own in polite fashion considering he was a massive mutant after all. "So what you be doin here." he said to her. Picking up a passing tray of steaks and shoving them within his mouth in short succession. He waited for her to respond before moving through the crowd towards the Chief of State, Cephiro Pagaarch who was still in conversation with the skakoan industrialist. Kronsantous was no expert in anything other than smashing things, but even he could pick up the signs of annoyance radiating from him.

Cephiro Pagaarch

C

TAGS: Wilhelm Wilhelm

Pagaarch was still smoking his cigar within his mouth, looking back up at the skakoan from time to time. Who adjusted his pressure suit and carried on speaking about economic progress and the possibility of funding a droid army to replace the organic ones. "That is certainly interesting, Skak Zimbio. But I am afraid that other matters catch my attention at this time." He said, as he stood up and shook the hand of the skakoan, who promptly would slide out of the way and allow the Chief of State and Supreme Commander of the Concordat to pass, the reason for his abrupt leaving from the conversation was that he noticed someone else had entered into the party. General Wilhelm of the Imperial Sector Armies had arrived wearing his uniform and a white cape, and was taking one of the drinks from the staffers within the Observatory Ballroom. Pagaarch approached alongside his 8x Third Generation Dark Troopers that were never far behind him due to security reasons. The sound of his own polished boots upon the title would be heard as he approached the general, wearing his Grand Admiral Uniform and his black heavy overcoat that was big enough to be a robe due to its length and thickness. He returned any salute that the general gave him, if at all. Before proceeding to speak to him in a polite manner.

"Ah, General Wilhelm. It is surprising to see you here at the
celebration as this typically isn't for general officers due to the nature of the atmosphere. If you would accompany me for a minute towards a more private area, I shall need to discuss something with you that is quite important." Pagaarch stated, taking out the cigar that was within his mouth before putting it back in once he had gotten done. Gesturing him to follow himself towards the nearby window, to which he walked towards in a military and orderly fashion. Before turning his head towards wilhelm, while leaning on one of the various rails inside of the room. "This event is important for the concordat, and I am afraid that the security for the event will suffer a breach of some kind. I'll request that you head over to the chief of security and inform him of the security problem and inspect the current defenses, as I am currently occupied trying to keep everyone happy. I do apologize for sending you on a mission after you had just arrived." Pagaarch spoke, in a grandfatherly way to him. Before turning his head towards the window once again to gaze out into the landscape of the sector capital, smoking his cherry scented cigar and waited for him to respond to his statements.

Meanwhile the party would be in full swing, as the various delegations from all over the concordat would begin to arrive and take their places. Forming into little circles that would discuss different topics, such as politics, military matters, entertainment. The Imperial Sector Troopers would be patrolling as requested, checking through the rooms for any sign of trouble that could be present. The last thing that the Joint Chiefs of Staff wanted was to have the founding celebration of the concordat be in shambles as that would only spread negative press throughout the galaxy and damage the concordat's reputation for generations to come.

O P E R A T I O N_B L A C K W I N G
Chapter 3: A Golden Opportunity Part I

FINAL DAWN
KAL'SHEBBOL , OUTER RIM

The Imperial Concordat. A relatively new Faction in the Outer Rim , headed by Chief of State Cephiro Pagaarch. Ever since the collapse of the Confederacy of Independent Systems , the Final Dawn had begun to expand it's presence in the former territories of the Confederacy starting with the Hostile Takeover of the Eriadu Shipping Collective later reorganized into the Intergalactic Shipping Collective and the formation of Task Force Tyrannus and the 709th Legion. With the Final Dawn already encountering Hostile Entities such as House Io during the Gungan Uprising at Naboo and the Rimward Trade League in the form of their Marque and Reprisal Letter against numerous Factions including the Final Dawn , the Imperial Concordat and the Elysium Empire , yet another golden opportunity for the Final Dawn as now they could negotiate an Alliance with the Concordat and strongarm the Elysium Empire into doing the same all directed against factions like the Rimward Trade League and the Mandalorian Enclave which might threaten the Imperial Concordat and the Elysium Empire and neither of the two factions given their current strength would be able to deal with the Enclave , even with their combined might. Only with the assistance of the Final Dawn could they triumph over these new enemies and secure their place in the stars.

Thus Director-Admiral Dorian Sevenar headed for Kal'Shebbol where Chief of State Pagaarch was holding a public ceremony in which Sevenar aimed to establish an Alliance between the Final Dawn and the Imperial Concordat and begin making plans to wage war against the Rimward Trade League. Soon the Final Dawn would have a strong proxy in former Confederate Space and if things went well perhaps the Director-Admiral could even convince Pagaarch to relocate to Eriadu , a world with a strong Humancentric and Pro-Imperialist Stance , the ideal Imperial Fortress World in the Outer Rim. The best way to expand the Final Dawn's influence across former Confederate Space via the Concordat. Operation Blackwing was well underway , and soon all obstacles to the Final Dawn's expansion in former Confederate Territory would be swept away for good.

Dorian Sevenar entered the Observatory Ballroom of Imperial Fortress known as Reikland Castle. He had to admit. Pagaarch knew how to throw a party , from here one could view the rest of the Kal'Shebbol Landscape and it was magnificent. The Imperial Concordat would definitely prove to be a valuable ally/proxy for the Final Dawn against the forces that sought to bring them all down. It was then that the Director-Admiral spotted his target , Cephiro Pagaarch who seemed to be talking with either another guest or perhaps another member of the Imperial Concordat. Nevertheless , the Head of the Politorate and CEO of the Intergalactic Shipping Collective approached the Imperial Concordat's Chief of State with the intent of formally introducing himself to him and laying out the groundworks for a future alliance.

"Chief of State Cephiro Pagaarch right?" The Director-Admiral began. "My name is Dorian Sevenar , Director-Admiral of the Politorate and CEO of the Intergalactic Shipping Collective. Do you have a moment? I'd like to discuss a few things with you if that's okay with you" the Director-Admiral said in a polite tone. Hopefully the Chief of State would take interest in what the Director-Admiral had to say as the future of Final Dawn-Imperial Concordat Relations all depended on this singular interaction between the Chief of State and Director-Admiral. At best , the Final Dawn would find itself with a strong regional ally/proxy to combat the threats posed by the Rimward Trade League and other potentially hostile factions. At worse , it would have to rely on puppets that might not be reliable and be forced to invest more resources in the region which was something that they could not afford at this time. Hopefully the worst would not come as Operation Blackwing was a huge operation whose success might impact the outcome of the ongoing Second Great Hyperspace War.

Last edited:

Cephiro Pagaarch

C

TAGS: Wilhelm Wilhelm Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar

Pagaarch was pulled from his mind by the sudden walking towards him and General Wilhelm. Turning his head and observing the man which had just approached him who had introduced himself as "Dorion Sevenar" a director-admiral of the Politorate and the CEO of Intergalactic Shipping Collective and wanted a sudden meeting between them. He furrowed his brows a little, and turned back to general wilhelm to whom he was still waiting a response from. "Pardon me leaving so quickly, General Wilhelm. This is a matter of utter importance to the Imperial Concordat of Powers." Pagaarch said, speaking his regards to the man before gesturing for the Director-Admiral to follow himself and his 8x Third Generation Dark Troopers into a private lounge that was nearby. While on the journey he would speak to the man in a more authority sounding but still grandfatherly tone. "A meeting so suddenly has caused me a great deal of concern and on the day of the Imperial Celebration of our Foundation." He spoke in a hushed tone to the man, as they made there way past security trooper after security trooper towards a little hallway and beyond that would be a set of doors which lead to a lounge chamber that the Chief of State had reserved for meeting such as this. Entering inside with a push of the button, into a room of velvet and grey in the visage of the galactic empire style. Gesturing to the door, as his third generation dark troopers would stand guard outside to protect the chief of state and by extension his new friend.

Pagaarch would gesture to a unoccupied seat within the lounge, taking his own seat upon a nearby chair that resembled a chair from the Death Star Office. His face serious as he turned around to face the seated man, his form relaxed upon the chair. He also raised his hand for a minute and pressed a button, as the doors would close and the sound proof technology would kick in to hide their conversation from unwanted ears. "There we are, now our conversation will not be heard by anyone else within the room. Now If I am to be so bold, what exactly do you need to discuss with me at this current time. " Pagaarch stated a bit clueless for a minute, before the sound of his holo transmissions would spurr into existence. "Hold on for just a minute" He stated to the man, pressing the button as the emblem of the Imperial Stegaedic Information Bureau was now in front of himself. Looking over the report sent in with vigor, scanning the document for important details before coming into the realization that the Outer Rim Trade League had posted a bounty upon his faction for their destruction. Pagaarch face seemed to shift into quiet anger within himself, before closing the message with a swipe of his hand on the keypad. Spinning back around to focus on him fully.

" Sorry for the interruption,, carry on." He said, returning to his pre-emotionalist state to safeguard his thoughts from his enemies. Waiting for the other man to respond to himself, smoking his cherry flavored cigar within his mouth as a relaxation from running an entire faction.

Objective : Chilling.
Location : Objective Three // Cantina nearby Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret & Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Ewan was disapointed as the Kubaz finaly answered irritated. Damn, for him there was two types of alien who chill in a human place : those who look for work, and those who are already working on something. For Ewan, Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret was from of the second type and wasn’t here just to have a drink with stranger.
The ex-imperial choosed to answer wisely.

Hey Man, keep calm I wasn’t insulting you, just telling I have nothing to buy in case you had something to sell !

He smiled to the Kubaz while he friendly tapped his shoulder before toasting a second time the bug-whatever it is – drink he had, hoping he’ll let the Propaganda worries behind them.
Music was going loud enough for him to answer the last question of his friend for a night without being heard.

I came here for some kind of work, just delivered many boxes and it seems to be for the local party you talked me of. To be honest I did not open them but it sound to be Correlian Wine inside..

Ewan started to be drunk, due to the mix of spices he smoke before landing & the unknown drink he took here. Finally, getting stoned and drunk to dimnish his stress of being in an Imperial area seemed to be a bad Idea as he started to remind last few years of service, going in full uniform at army and locals governors receptions.

Listen, I’m pretty sure that every good lord in the Galaxy offers bug in his reception, why not going there to check if we can continue our evening drink for free ?

Drink and spices made him stagger as he get up.

Come man, you’ll tell me what you’re doing here while walking.

He left the couch and dropped few credits for the Ithorian before he left the cantina and began to walk toward the castle.

"I miszjudged you, frriendly man," said Skajin. The insect-based drink relaxed him significantly. He, too, tossed the Ithorian an uck or two, and headed out of the cantina with Ewan Paircrit Ewan Paircrit .

"Me, I came for szuppliesz. An alien forcze, the Brrryn'adul, torrched my home planet and many otherrsz — the Szcar Worrldsz. I've szpent yearzz azz a guerrilla fighterr and now that the warr'sz overr, rrebuilding isz my focusz. Therre'sz plenty of worrk therre forr a good gun hand."

Objective : Find a New job?
Location : Objective One// upstairs nearby Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret

Ewan smiled as the Kubaz finally came outside. The Cantina was close to the castle and even if the streets were full due to the local fest, they reached it quickly.
The man sighed as his new companion talked of his home world.

Oh dear, you're story is sadly not isolated you know.. But I'm just a poor man doing what he has to survive.

He did his best to hide his rifle between his coat and his backpack.
Ewan definitely didn't want the Kubaz to hope any help from him, except a paid one.

I'm Ewan Faircrit

It's only after he said it that he asked himself if his mate may know his name from his past, and the danger it could bring ..
The man and the Kubaz went to a little door behind the Castle principal entrance, Ewan tried to open it with a few old imperial passwords when the door finally opens on a luxious stairs.
Sounds and smells seemed to come from the top of it, and Ewan took Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret 's arm to bring him quickly upstairs before any guard see them here.

Stay discreet mate, I forgot my invitation holo at the Cantina.

He laughed and took a moment to look for drinks.

O P E R A T I O N_B L A C K W I N G
Chapter 3: A Golden Opportunity Part I

FINAL DAWN
KAL'SHEBBOL , OUTER RIM

There we are, now our conversation will not be heard by anyone else within the room. Now If I am to be so bold, what exactly do you need to discuss with me at this current time...Hold on for just a minute...Sorry for the interruption carry on."

Dorian took out a datapad which contained the information regarding the Rimward Trade League's recent Marque and Reprisal Letter against numerous Imperial leaning Factions in which both the Final Dawn (In which Sevenar worked for) and the Imperial Concordat (In which Pagaarch led) were included. To Sevenar and many within the Final Dawn and BotM this letter was an affront , akin to an outright declaration of war against the Final Dawn and such actions could not be tolerated. However while the Marque and Reprisal Letter was outrageous it did present the Final Dawn with an opportunity , giving them a better chance in establishing an Alliance with the Imperial Concordat as they now found themselves on common ground with a common enemy. Thus the Director-Admiral spoke to the Imperial Chief of State continuing their conservation.

"This Datapad contains information about a recent Marque and Reprisal Letter issued by the Rimward Trade League where they have essentially begun to make use of Privateers to combat Imperial Factions present throughout the Outer Rim , Wild Space and the Tingel Arm including the Imperial Concordat and the Final Dawn in which i serve as of now. We find ourselves with a common enemy Mr.Pagaarch , one hellbent on destroying our Nations and demolishing all we have built. In recent times the Final Dawn has sent an Expeditionary Force to the Outer Rim to establish ties with potential allies and support friendly Imperial Movements such as those active at Eriadu , and now that the Rimward Trade League has announced it's intentions to wage war upon us Imperials via their Privateers , we seek to establish formal ties with the Imperial Concordat and perhaps negotiate an Alliance that could counteract the aggressive actions of the Rimward Trade League and restore order to the Outer Rim and former Confederate Space."

"While the Imperial Concordat seems to be a relatively new Faction , the Rimward Trade League has established a strong presence in the Outer Rim having gained the support of various Corporations and according to our own intelligence reports have already secured the support of a large amount of Privateers seeking to benefit from the Marque and Reprisal Letter. An Alliance between the Final Dawn and the Imperial Concordat would ensure the protection of Imperial-Affiliated Worlds in the region and serve as a bulwark against these hostile entities , not to mention that we will be able to provide the Concordat with up-to-date Military Equipment and access to certain the Shipbuilding Facilities held by some of our Allied Corporations at Eriadu and Bestine IV. Although before we go any further i first want to know about your thoughts on the matter"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom