Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Ice Skating

bAS78iR.png

Ilum was a Jedi world. At least formerly. Here in neutral space, so close to the Maw, would Jedi even dare to come here? It didn't matter to Surea. Something she learned early on was the freezing temperature seemed to sooth her rot. Not in her body, but even spilling her blood couldn't cause it to spread. It was relaxing, to say the least. Not having to worry about if her affliction would spread, it could be said it was like a vacation. No chance of someone solving her Rot, less her one weapon be turned against her.

She smiled, turning her eyeless gaze up to the sky. Watching the snow fall. Today was a relaxing day.

Hild Valor Hild Valor

Ilium, Somewhere
Appearance: Outfit
TAG: Surea Surea

dsoQqRPowBGG.png
The perfect vacation spot is a place cold enough and empty enough for an individual to do nothing but sit comfortably and enjoy life. She's even happy with her purchase of a camping tent and basic furniture with heating.

By 'basic furniture' she means three beanbags. One for her head, one to prop her legs up and a third one to hug and live in comfort. While she likes to hunt, or at least she used to be a good huntress, she also likes to have a small fridge with food available. Hild looks around, stretching her arms. Even if it's cold her arms and face are not protected because she wants to be cold. To feel it. She likes snow and ice. Probably a Valkyri thing? She's not sure. Well then, time to get back into the tent and relax inside a bit more from all this exhausting relaxation outdoors.

Life is good. Life is comfortable. Life is...

Wait.

What is that red dot over there? Red... hair?

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" She groans loudly in frustration. A ... neighbor? Ilium was meant to be a desert place, and she's far away from anything interesting-looking! Or... So she thinks? Sure, it is an important and demanded planet, but Hild was sure this was a quiet, isolated corner with nothing of interesting...

This 'hide where they least expect' thing is completely useless.

bAS78iR.png

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

Surea would've blinked if she could. The voice carried far in the near empty frozen wasteland. Someone else was here? She turned her senses outward, scanning through the hills. Sure enough, there was someone else here. Whatever smile she might've carried before now thinned as she turned towards the source. A threat? An opponent? Ilum was only neutral space, and the Jedi still treated it as a great importance to Padawans.

Was this stranger a Padawan then?

Her hand fell to her saber as she walked forward, gripping the hilt. If they were a threat, Surea would deal with them.

Ilium, Somewhere

dsoQqRPowBGG.png
The figure is approaching. Holding something... a weapon? Hild narrows her eyes trying to get a better view to make sure. It looks like the red figure is holding something. And walking straight to her.

She has seen enough action in big cities to know she's about to get robbed. If not worse.

Well then, time to put all of those years of forced teachings to good use Hild never forgets things, which can be good and bad. Good because she remembers every good piece of information, but bad because she remembers every bad moment in precise details. Right now is something of in between good and evil. She was taught to be an infiltrator by a mad Sith, but then she became a good liar out of necessity.

Time for the good, old damsel in distress act. A massive damsell with enough muscle definition to flex some problems away, but, hey, maybe it works? Hild is really not looking forward to ruining her recently-made hideout spot. If there's a fight and if she wins, others might come looking for this one. If she loses, well... Hild will not be a prisoner ever again.
"Are... are you with the Jedi?" Doubtful, most Jedi wear robes and they exhale an aura of 'Purity and Good' or something.

It's kinda irritating.

"I... I'm just camping, I mean no harm!" That's... about 50% false, Hild will absolutely throw a punch if she needs to and enjoy a good fight. She was just... forcibly taught to watch first and attack later.

bAS78iR.png

Surea's eyeless gaze stayed on Hild Valor Hild Valor even as the woman spoke. Pretending to be weak? The Miraluka tilted her head up, emphasizing just how much larger the other woman was despite not needing to look up to begin with. "I am not Jedi." She thumbed on her blade, letting the scarlet edge show just how wrong it was to assume she was Jedi. Not in aggression though, nor to even strike out.

But still hold that air of threat.

"Are you?"

Ilium, Somewhere

dsoQqRPowBGG.png
Huh. It speaks. And... definitely not a Jedi. Good, good. The situation is getting better and better, now Hild just needs to find a way to take advantage of it.

She drops the act. The helpless tone of voice vanishes instantly, her body posture changes, taking a more proud and confident stance. Even her thoughts change. She was... made learn how thinking the wrong things too often could make a lie obvious.

"Not one either." Hild would never join the Jedi Order. She's already running away from the Sith out of complete and absolute paranoia (according to other people, of course, but what do they know). She just wants to be free and maybe to find a time machine to go back to the times when she believed space was full of 'space monsters' for her to hunt with 'space weapons' and bring 'space leather' back to her tribe to make the gods proud.

Hild is used to criminals and suspicious figures, to their secret communities and to do business with them, to pretend to fear and respect the big fish in town... But that is all in a city, full of buildings and alleys to run, hide and/or fight. Her own weapon is... somewhere in the tent, maybe inside the food box. And here? This is the Galactic Capital of Nowhere, right between 'Almost There' and 'Went too Far, Go Back'.
"Well then, since that is out of the way are we going to have trouble? Because I meant it, I'm really just camping."

Last edited:

bAS78iR.png

Surea stared for a moment longer. Or, at least seemed to. Born like all Miraluka without eyes she wasn't the best at stopping herself from looking like she was staring. Then thumbed off her blade. She wasn't here to kill anyone. ".. Enjoy your camping." Then she turned to leave. Camping here of all places was weird enough. Hild Valor Hild Valor was likely hiding from something, but if she wasn't an enemy, there was no reason for Surea to care.

Ilium, Somewhere

dsoQqRPowBGG.png
Probable problematic problem averted? Good.

Oh. Wait. There's... something. It's not the state of this woman's skin, which is somewhat concerning and Hild is happy to not touch her, nor share anything with her. Nor the muscles on her arms, showing she is probably a strong fighter. Although Hild would like to throw a few punches, for fun...

... But something tells her 'for fun' is the hard part.
"Wait. You know the Jedi, don't you?" Without the act of a damsel in distress Hild is back to her old self. Assertive, confident. A bit bossy, maybe, but then she's used to the underworld. If she's too soft she'll be dead. "Before you go I have a question." She makes a wide gesture towards all the emptyness around them. Just a lot of nothing surrounded by more nothing. "How did you find me? It's... important."

Her main concern is that the Force is both an ally and an enemy, and with her refusal to use it very much it is a tricky thing to have working against her. Because recently some crazy Jedi lady ( Valery Noble Valery Noble ) had found her very safe and , humbleness aside -Not that Hild is humble, at all-, expertly planned hideout at the time, through very unfair means of sensing the Force and how in the bantha poodoo is someone supposed to hide from that?

bAS78iR.png

"I don't know Jedi." She knew of them, sure. But actually knowing a Jedi? No. Surea frowned. But.. The question. She could answer that much, right? Wait, how did Hild Valor Hild Valor not know? The Miraluka let out a sigh, shaking her head slowly. Right. Those with eyes couldn't understand it like she could.

"Everything leaves a mark in the Force. Try to control your emotions next time."

Ilium, Somewhere

dsoQqRPowBGG.png

"Oh yes. Force. Right. Force. Obviously." She's more cursing herself than anything. That... definitely sounds like something she should be aware of.

She really wants to somehow bring her Master back from the dead just to kill him with her bare hands.
"What! I can control my emotions. I'm great at it, in fact. The greatest ever. Absolutely a professional. Best liar you'll ever meet."

She IS good at it, actually, but.. not right now. Right now she is pissed. At life. At HER life to be more precise. Half-assed knowledge crammed into her head, with several lessons on mind manipulation which probably ripped memories out of her mind more than once. So, in her anger, she rants.

How many situations she could have prevented if only she knew things?
"Stupid whatever-the-Hutt the Force is." She blinks, as if remembering Surea was there after her angry rant. "You tell no one you saw me, I tell no one I saw you. Deal?"

She will probably pack and leave the second Surea is not within sight. Her mind is filled healthy(?) levels of paranoia, too much to take chances.

bAS78iR.png

Surea just raised a brow in clear disbelief at Hild Valor Hild Valor 's outburst. But she didn't say anything on it. Just let her expression speak for her. Grant it, the eyeless woman's brow only raised further as Hild made it clear they had to make sure they agreed they never saw one another. He owner had mocked her natural lack of eyes as many times as he possibly could. Former owner.

The Miraluka just let out another, heavier sigh.

"You're terrible at your choice of words."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom