Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ice Cream

It was a new experience to be off the ships and on a world alone. However, Ashla met all the requirements of her people to take up the task that needed to be done. Her clan was stuck on wandering the stars in their patchwork ships. So to ensure their survival, members of the clan that reached elder were allowed to leave the ships for jobs. Some were bodyguard, criminals, bounty hunters, and mercs. The women found whatever jobs that enabled them to work from the ships to earn credits to get supplies, parts, and other stuff the clan needed.

For Ashla, the clan was not far from the planet she stood on. They were leaving Geonosis system while she was on the world of Geonosia within the Confederacy's domain. Her feet were planted on one of the streets of Golbah City. She was there for a target that was wanted in a system they passed through before entering Confederacy space. It was easy for her to volunteer because she did not have to be far away from the clan as it was her first mission. Knowing what the target looked like was the easy part, there was pinpointing their location, and that would be a little more difficult to do in a city.

Around the spaceport seemed to be the best area to search; however, the young siren witch did not have the experience to think like that, and her novice ways got in the way. Not being subtle with what she was looking was clear. Ashla was asking openly if people saw the man on her datapad. As a result, some that knew him started to perk up. One even said no to her to make sure the name she was saying was their friend. The buddies then worked on what fun they could have with the woman.

One of the seven men that knew her target that she had not asked waited for her to approach her. When she asked him, he let her know he knew where her objective was. He even offered to take her to where he was. This made her happy and a big smile formed across her face. Not hiding how she felt about the news, she even gave the man a hug. Then she was led not to where she was told he would be at, but really she was taken down an alley.

The man pulled his blaster out and had it pointed at her back. His friends followed to watch. He even had to add his two cents, but as he spoke. Ashla's left arm began to glow from her sewn on Kwi skin. "Everyone thinks they can be some type bounty hunter... here is a little trip before you die. Don't ask around about your target like that you did."

As he squeezed the trigger, ichor formed between them like a wall and took the shot. Ashla turned around with the motion of grabbing her SMG. She was greeted by them with their open firing towards her. The ichor was faulting, which made her stop from returning fire to turning around to run down the alleyway. Trouble had found her, and she was panicking down the alley.

"Do you forgive me?"
"Yes, I do...you are not a monster like you think you are."
"Thank you."
"Just don't make so much noise like that again."

Jegy for once was not having a bad nightmare but reliving one of his good memories though it was slowly turning bad as there was a distinct sound of blaster fire yet he did not know it was not a dream yet, it flooding into a nightmare as a scream erupted into his mind as Jegy woke up. It was just in time to see the lady near him produce Ichor, a magick of the Force he had only experienced very few times in his lifetime, so much so that he took it as a dreamful experience before the blaster fire erupted again, knocking him out of this odd reality. The lady in question was running, he could not tell by much of how or what she was other than she had the Force and these men were attacking her but in what he believed, he tried to stay out of the way and keep hidden. However that seemed to be an impossibility as he noticed a few men run by as they noticed the bald headed, almost drunken looking Sullustan with a bottle in his left hand on the ground as he barked out an order. "Deal with him! No witness!"

Three out of the seven men that were of the group stopped over Jegy, one of them stunk rather badly as he did notice a Rodian pulling his right arm up as he spoke in Hutt dialect on what to do with such a drunk witness as the other two being Duros laughed. One raised a blaster at Jegys head, threatening him in Hutt as Jegy raised his left arm up quickly as the shield buckler activated, deflecting straight into the Rodian beside him as there was a loud cry as the Duros shot again except Jegy kept deflecting it with the buckler, his right hand grabbing onto one of his lightsabers that were made of quality and activates it with a yellow hue. The other Duros started to back up in near horror, screaming of a Jedi which Jegy detested of the word, giving a long groan as he deflected another blaster bolt from the first Duros as he was hit by his own bolt, crumbling over.

The last Duros pulled out a Viroblade as it screamed out some form of warcry he did not know, probably something to do with Duros pride as Jegys pale green eyes watched his movements as he carefully backed up at each swing, it connecting then striking off the lightsaber as he made long swings in the alleyway which was a large mistake. Making a long swing from the left side, it connected into the wall as it threw him back to where Jegy merely swung the lightsaber down and cut the Duros arm off as he screeched in pain and prompty swung the lightsaber again at his neck, decapitating him as his faint blue head rolled on the alleyway ground.

Before he could congradulate himself, he felt the familiar sting of a blaster bolt as it whizzed on by, rather more silent and was not used to silent blasters as he turned with his right side having a glancing blow from a blaster bolt. In front of him was some form of furred creature, possibly a Defal as he fired the blaster again which he then realized, did not leave a trail or have a color to which Jegy could only close his eyes and began to deflect each invisible blaster bolt, having varying degrees of success. Every step he took forward, his robes moving like wind, he had to take a step back to deflect the next bolt as he was in Soresu, having no way to deflect it back at this Defal like creature and at a pure stand still as he wondered what was happening with her and the other three.

[member="Ashla Vella"]

Krystal

Smart girls don't win by being polite.
Wearing: Trinity Armour, small leather backpack.
Wielding: Verpine shatter sniper, DL-44 pistol, 2 Czerka knives.
Tags: [member="Ashla Vella"] || [member="Jegy Sesara"]

-----

Krystal had been following the purple haired woman for quite some time now. When she had first asked Krystal if she knew the man on her datapad, it took quite some willpower to not simply pull out her pistol and shoot her on the spot. The man was a criminal, a target with a rather rich bounty on his head, and asking around in Golbah City was such a rookie move that Krystal assumed first that it was a trick, to catch other bounty hunters like herself.

Instead, she muttered a simple "no" under her breath, and made to walk away from the woman, before turning and slinking to follow her.

Indeed, why should she do the hard work of target location when this kind girl was doing it for her?

Soon enough, however, the trouble Krystal had been anticipating arrived, and wasn't so considerate this time. Seven men, all armed to the teeth, were no match for this girl and Krystal knew it. Another creature got involved, disposing of four of them before being pinned with a wall of blaster fire. She sighed.

I really shouldn't have gotten involved.

She threw a flash bomb, a harmless explosive aside from the release of a temporary blinding light, into the center of the three men who were still chasing the girl. Loud shouts rang out, but they were unable to turn and see her -- and even if they had been, it would have been no use.

A shot to the head.
One.

A shot to the unprotected arm and another two to the chest.
Two.

A shot to the knees, and when he was on the ground, another to the head.
Three.

"Miss, stay here."

She broke out into a sprint to where the other creature continued to struggle, running towards the turned back of the one with the silenced blaster. A grin broke across her face as she unloaded one, two, three, four shots into his unprotected, furry back. Even thick skinned creatures would have had to felt that.

Hopeful that the other would escape cleanly now, she returned to where she had left Ashla.

"Hello miss. Krystal Estain, bounty hunter, at your service. I'm assuming it's your first time on the job?"

The ichor taking the hits of the men blasters weakened it to allow them to break through. Ashla had her head start on them, but shots were faster than her running in the end. For that, she was not going to look back. The idea was to lure them further from the main road so she could not get into trouble when killing them. However, the plan had to change when orders were barked out about no witnesses. The woman stopped in mid-stride. Thoughts ran through her head as she tried to think if others were around. Still, the idea of letting others get hurt when she was the target made her angry. By-standers were not supposed to be harmed in active engagement.

Turning around with her SMG, Ashla's left arm began to glow along with her eyes. Yet again, what she planned did not go acquiring to plan. There was a Sullustan, and he was the reason for such an order was given; however, he knew how to handle himself. Even with a weapon that Ashla had never seen before. The yellow glowing hue and hum of it captured her attention. Deflecting, cutting into one that was after her, it all made Ashla desire a weapon like that too. Her SMG, grenades, and abilities were nice, but that weapon made it all so exciting. The show made it easy to be distracted enough to not see the others that went after her.

Before reality sat in and men chasing her came back to her foreground, they were handled too. The flash of light was the source that snapped her out of a state of wonderment over the lightsaber. The stun men making sounds of being harmed made Ashla look around for the cause. She might have been a little disoriented from catching a bit of the flash too. When the shots came, it made it easier to flow. Then again, the source of the flash bomb and shots did come out in a sprint to finish them off.

Ashla had to remind herself to stand down. Lowering her weapon was the easiest thing she could do while her arm's pattern still remained glowing. It was just a little dimmer than her being in a heightened state moments before. Then came the hugs from her. First, the Sullustan male with the lightsaber, then she gave one to the human woman.

"Sooo... Thanks, people." Ashla started off with a bubbly, quicken, smiling tone with the pattern on her arm pulsing in sync with the start of each word she spoke. "I thought I could lead these guys away from the street so no one could see me kill them. Buuutttt... you all got that handle for me." She did not even pause, she instantly changed the subject and continued the sugary, diabetic tone. "I'm Ashla Vella of the Vella seat in the Forgotten Clan. I was allowed for my first assignment to find a target to help my people survive out there."

Finally, a pause came in the storm of words that vomited out of her mouth. It was only caused because she remembered the woman from before. Ashla gave Krystal another hug. "Thanks for following me around." Then turned on a dime to point at Jegy's lightsaber, and shout. "AND WHAT IS THAT THING??!! AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE OR TWO OR TEN???!!"

[member=Krystal Estain] and [member=Jegy Sesara]​

There was many more sounds of a firefight, it was becoming more obvious yet he had to keep under deep concentration, still deflecting blaster bolts that not one person could usually see. Finally the blaster shots were much closer, almost rapid fire nature as Jegy stopped deflecting with the yellow hued lightsaber as the hum remained. Nothing was coming towards him anymore as he slowly opened his eyes to see a humanoid lady in armor having killed the Defel before him. Giving a curt nod towards the lady in armor, he would deactivate the lightsaber and clip it back onto the belt he had among his other weaponry. Jegy knew he should not stay here for long, he would turn to leave with his large ears catching that the Lady in Armor being Krystal Estain. Noting it for later, he tried to walk away a bit more yet he felt something so unreal, so unnatural, it almost made Jegy give a girlish scream.

The woman...hugged him.

Jegy nearly jumped out of his boots as he squirmed out of it, shaking as he did not do much of hugs. "P-Please do not do that again!" His own cheeks had gone slightly red, still shaking lightly from the surprise hug which he was surprised the Force did not warn about but then again, it felt of no danger. Watching her hug Miss Estain, he merely watched the conversation go down as he just nodded, still embarrassed horrifically from the hug itself. The Woman of Hugging was called Ashla Vella of the Vella seat...of the Forgotten Clan? Jegy was going to speak but then remembered what his own name meant, not even going to speak any part of what he thought. Gaining some composure at long last, he stood up straight, even though he still had a glancing blaster bolt shot and spoke, almost unfeeling of the pain which he did not even feel from the surprise hug. "Glad we could...help? Mainly woke me up from a bad dream so I guess we are even. You can call me Shaman, most do." Jegy gave a small smile then...

Jegy was then barraged with a ton of fast words with the point at his own lightsaber. What is it! Where can I get one! How many could there be?! Jegy felt like he was in one of those children cartoons where the person jumped around him like a jackrabbit though he remembered something, his mind disconnecting for a few seconds.

Over Corellia, YT-1210 Interior
"You still have not told me what that is Mr. Shaman Pants."
"It is Shaman...and what it is...it is a delicate piece of-HEY!"
"How do you turn it on?"
"Sticky fingers! Get back here you Chadra-Fan!"
"Have to catch me first!"
Jegy snapped out of his small trance as for the first time in a long while, he had a smile on his face. Remembering the question since he had...something to remember, he would speak as he slowly unclipped the lightsaber in question which was the lightsaber variant he makes known as "Dyiasi". Holding it to where the activator if pressed would not impale anyone, he would twist it carefully to show the craftsmanship and how it worked.
"I am...surprised and flattered. This is what you would call a Lightsaber, a tool used by the Force Sensitive crowd mainly. Most would say it is a weapon but after all my years of living...I call it a tool. It is an extension of the Force...the Will of the Way as one person once told me." He pushed the activator as it turned on with a hum of yellow again, turning it carefully as he spoke again. "It is a projector of plasma, cutting off to a certain degree. To create one requires the main components of a focusing crystal, good lens, a power battery and a well fashioned hilt. This one is holds a Kasha crystal, giving the yellow hue you see here and projects the aura of calmness...as I wield it, my mind is free of hateful clutter and more of calm, hence the name of the lightsaber I made a few of, Dyiasi."

Very slowly, he would hand it over towards Ashla Vella to mess with for a minute or two and before he let go, gave a warning. "Lightsabers do not have a blade weight so keep that in mind when you swing it, be mindful of it." Then Jegy would let go, allowing her to move it around at her leisure. "The lightsabers blade can cut through nearly anything...excluding things like Beskar and Songsteel. It is a weapon of a civilized age, not as crude as a blaster but just as dangerous. It requires many months to even wield one properly, students holding ones where if they whacked themselves, it would only burn their hairs on their skin and bruise...that one will cut your arm off if not careful."

"Though I can say for certain you are gifted in the ways of the Force...or well as your people may call it, Ichor. Yes I know of it, I been around it a few times though still do not understand it completely. Again it surprises me that you do not know, most I have fought over many ce-years wielded some portion of a lightsaber." Watching her, he would not speak no more on the subject as it was not...very well mentioned as he glanced over towards Krystal Estain.

"I know I been a bit more preoccupied with her but let me say this, thank you. I had a very rough couple of weeks and rather not been standing there for fifteen minutes, waiting for that blaster to run out of shots. I been drinking and apparently I fell asleep in an alleyway again...apparently though this time in the one where people are hunting."

[member="Ashla Vella"]
[member="Krystal Estain"]

Krystal

Smart girls don't win by being polite.
Wearing: Trinity Armour, small leather backpack.
Wielding: Verpine shatter sniper, DL-44 pistol, 2 Czerka knives. Danzatore (Sith Blade).
Tags: [member="Ashla Vella"] || [member="Jegy Sesara"]

~~~~

Krystal's whole body went stiff as the strange woman's arms wrapped themselves around her. Instinctively, her hand went to her blade she wore at her side (opposite her rifle) but soon she realized the woman meant no harm.

Best be careful who you approach like that, lady.

She stayed silent as the woman spoke, noting her own ideas and judgements about the woman. So she'd had a plan... though it would seem that the execution had gone awry. Ashla didn't look like she would be able to kill any one of them, let alone all seven -- or the target they were collectively after. Krystal pressed her lips together in thought. She rescued the woman, did her good deeds for the next year and a half, and now could go, karma-free, on her route to the target and then off this damn planet.

Even though she was, perhaps, more prepared for the second hug, she had no less of an instinct to cut off the offending limbs. She was cut off from mentioning this to Ashla by the witch's inquiry into Jegy's lightsaber.

Extension of the Force, Will of the Way... What a load of bull. A lightsaber is a weapon, a simple device for killing and harming, and there was no other way to look at it. It killed just the same as the rifle she wore at her side, or the sith blade that radiated dark energy off her hip. Ashla must have been living under a space rock if she had never seen one -- as Jegy aptly noted. When the man's attention turned to face her, Krystal blinked and responded.

"It's no problem, really. Her and I share a common goal, and I didn't feel like waiting either." She laughed softly. "Some alley ways are certainly better left un-slept-in."

Krystal turned back to face Ashla. "So, if that will be all, I think I'll be on my way -- for it seems you have this target under control?" Really, Krystal saw the other woman as no threat to her bounty -- she'd be off the planet richer and a tad bloodier in less than a few hours. Golbah City wasn't a place for rookie bounty hunters, to say the least.

That being said... the woman certainly needed help. Her whole clan needed help if this was what they chose to send. And... Krystal had always had a hard time saying no to a little chaos.

So she wouldn't offer, but if Ashla and Jegy didn't want to part quite yet...

Krystal wouldn't say no.

Oh, the people, a Krystal bounty hunter that looked more professional than Ashla, and a Shaman with a light stick that did not want her hugs. Ashla tried to focus on the details of everything before said to her. However, there was a ‘toy’ not toy in her hands. Everything was great in the moment. Igniting the saber, her arm glowed brightly as ichor formed near by as the shape of her. There were some notes taken, but the toy had her attention. Words like “a tool used”, “Weapon”, “extension of the force”, “will of the way”, “focusing crystal” were all mostly ignore. She was taking stabs at the ichor. The saber passing through made her pout a little.

The blue skin on her glowed brighter than before. More focus on the stabbing, Ashla was trying to see how much focus it would take to cause the ichor to block the lightsaber. The more she focused, the more was ignored and brighter her sewn Kwi skin glowed. Still if there was anything to snap her out of her focus, it would happen. Jegy happen to hit the right word. “Ichor.”

The glow dimmed, ichor disappeared, and saber turned off. The deadliest glares of glares of all time was given towards Jegy. Her clan always taught that Dathomirians were the scourge of all existence. Those clans were why her people had been floating in space for so many centuries. There was not care where everyone was in their conversation. When Ashla spoke, it was directed at Jegy. With a little hatred in the tone, “My people don’t call our strength that word… we call it Nagi’tanka and for those that call it that other word are a disease that need be purge for all existence for their crimes against my people. All because we saw another way of learning and didn’t want to follow the Book of Law… those pieces of chits” Ending it with a spit on the ground.

Then faster than light, Ashla was happy and smiling with slight giggling. Sweetly added towards the two, “Yeah well… lightsabers look cool and all but we stick with things that blast and explode people. And really, we live on ships, don’t learn about the rest of the galaxy until released into it on our own, and only return to the clan for the coupling festival. Then there is the rule of never speaking of the outside while on the ships. So yeah, never heard of them. Maybe that’s way… or ignored that part of class.”

The subject changed due to hearing Krystal saying that she would be on her way. Ashla not understanding personal with the examples of the hugs beforehand. She reached out to grab Krystal’s hand. “Target isn’t here, so stay work with me and sni ole wanasa pi jai bloka, Ayusta, pleaseeee.” As she said her words, the biggest puppy dog eyes towards Krystal.

[member=Krystal Estain] and [member=Jegy Sesara]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom