Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IC rooms for Spynet

@[member="Kei Amadis"] @[member="Vexander Graves"]

Hello,

Is it possible to have an IC area on the boards for Spynet (subjected to name change)? Like we do for the Training area etc.

We could also start to think about what Departments might be under it. eg., Intelligence Dept, Information and Communications Dept (satellite transmittions and collections)

what we need to run Spynet. Space orbital platforms etc, a network of sats etc.

just some thoughts.
:)

As much as I would agree with you on this, I would say no. because you can just as easily list the thread as one for the Spynet than making a whole new forum for them. And what we can do, is make a pinned topic on what are the "normal" threads and the "spynet" threads so they can see what is possible and not possible to join. @[member="Coci Sinopi"]

@[member="Coci Sinopi"] I am not saying it is a definite no. But as one of the minor Admins of the Faction, this is what I would do. If you want to do more, you will have to talk to Kei about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom