Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iasos Kontarr

w1prgz.jpg
NAME - Iasos Kontarr
FACTION -
RANK -
SPECIES - Human
AGE - 24
SEX - Female
HEIGHT - 5' 8"
WEIGHT - 130 pounds
EYES - Emerald
HAIR - Chestnut
SKIN - Light Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE - Nope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS

..not raised like a typical girl...
Dolls and dresses? Nah. Not only was Dad hoping for a fifth son to add to the family name, he named me before I was born and didn't bother changing my name when I came out a girl. So yeah. I've got a boy's name. My brothers taught me to fight. Dad taught me to fly. Mom...did her best to make me a lady though it didn't take too well.
...an amazing sense of balance...
There's something my parents aren't telling me, because I have an amazing sense of balance. Almost catlike, really...I always land on my feet. Not going to think too hard about a gift like this though...it's saved my skin on more than one occasion.
...loyalty and trust...
It takes a lot to earn it from me. Once given, however, I'll be there no matter what.
WEAKNESSES

...temper, temper...
Yes. It's there. And it's usually quite short. I'm not entirely proud of this fact, but it is what it is. Push enough of my buttons the right way, and you'll be able to see the explosion from orbit.

...a heart, yeah...I've got one...
I've got a heart. It beats. Kinda does what it's supposed to do, I guess. It's been broken a couple of times, though, so it's a real great source of pain. But do I ever learn? Nope. Never. I still...well, I still let it rule me occasionally, and that's when things go real south. real fast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPEARANCE

Standing 5' 8" in bare feet, Ias takes good care of her lean figure. With soft curves in the right places, she dresses casually for the most part but does occasionally remember how to be an actual girl. Chestnut curls are most often pulled up in a high ponytail, and her only daily concession to femininity is a touch of kohl to accentuate her eyes.

She has one small, crescent-shaped scar on her left shoulder, and a vaguely heart-shaped birthmark on her right hip. There is a large tattoo that takes up most of her back, with stark, black tribal lines and several irridescent Alderaanian water blossoms.

FAMILY

Lord Anpher Andirian Kontarr (Retired Admiral) - Father
Lady Ressine Irial Syrush-Kontarr - Mother
Pharos Andric Kontarr - Brother
Adonis Vahlen Kontarr - Brother
Varris Yrien Kontarr - Brother
Barros Erdac Kontarr - Brother

BIOGRAPHY

Well...I guess this is the part where I have to talk about myself, so here goes nothing.

I was born on Alderaan to Lord Anpher Kontarr and Lady Ressine Syrush. The last of five children, I was born six years after my youngest brother, and my dad was hoping for another boy. Didn't even bother changing my name when I came out a girl. My mom was thrilled and thought she'd have an ally in the never-ending 'war' with five men in the house.

Didn't quite work out the way she hoped. As soon as I could walk, I toddled after my brothers as fast as I possibly could. They were, I have to admit, amazingly tolerant of a little sister that was so much slower and smaller than they were. Well, most of the time anyway. I wanted to be where they were and do whatever they were doing. Which, nine times out of ten, was not something 'appropriate for a Lady of an Alderaanian Noble House' to be doing.

They taught me how to fight...so I sported more bruises and black eyes than anything else. My dad treated me like one of them too, so he taught me to work on the ships that he kept as a hobby. He was an Imperial Admiral when he wasn't at home...which, really, was kind of often when I was little. Even when he retired from active service, he wasn't around much more, so it made the time I did have with him that much more precious. Not that I don't love my mom, because I really do, I'm just closer to my dad.

So that sort of covers the early stuff, I guess. I became a pilot, in time, even attended the Academy on Carida and graduated near the top of my class. Though...there were a few 'differences of opinion' on my real standing. Politics at a military academy are even more nuts than they are between the Noble Houses on Alderaan. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. I graduated, as a fighter pilot. Proudest damn day of my life right there.

But things change. Allegiances change. Empires fall. Others rise.

And me? I'm just looking for a place where I can fly...and maybe make a difference.

THREAD TRACKER
Total Threads: 0 | Completed: 0

Training Threads
Total: 0 | Completed: 0

Teaching Threads
Faction Threads
Duel Threads
Development Threads