Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I would like some help writing the Rule of Two

It has been absolutely wonderful being back on the website, and I would like to thank everyone for a warm welcome back. As the OGs might remember from my previous time here I used to write this character and her agenda to create a Rule of Two, with all the various things that go with that i.e plotting against the Sith, Jedi etc.

The help that I am looking for is a small but dedicated team of writers, of around two-three people (including myself), who would help me with storyboards, plots, threads, submissions, and if anyone would like too I think the most important part would be characters who would either be affiliated with the aforementioned stuff but perhaps also an Apprentice to my character.

Beyond all of that I would love help in catching up all the lore and things that I have missed over the past few years. My memory only goes as far as when the One Sith were about and their war with the Galactic Republic. Between then and now I've missed a lot of roleplay such as the rise and fall of various Sith factions, various Jedi factions coming and again, and lots and lots of wars.

My Discord is ' Vazela ' if you would like to reach out directly. I am in the Dark Empire server as well if you would like to talk there. Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to help me. :3

Alicia Drey Alicia Drey

You've always got me to narrate with you, you definitely write good stories. Unfortunately, I'm just straight up incapable of writing Jedi or Sith, or even often times Dark Jedi. I can't be your apprentice, but I could probably write up some wacko cultists if you wanted.

Earlier today I launched the Order of the Sith Lords. Please use this link to read the about section, and news letter I have written in this faction page. Please contact ' Vazela ' on Discord to participate in this roleplay.

Earlier today I launched the Order of the Sith Lords. Please use this link to read the about section, and news letter I have written in this faction page. Please contact ' Vazela ' on Discord to participate in this roleplay.

So it's mostly a story of espionage? Or will there be other action here as well?
I'm just looking around here for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom