Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would give a lot

Approximately 2 hours after the following
A flash of bright light awakened her, and for a moment her mother and father were standing at the end of her childhood bed. As her hands motioned to fix her hair, it was no longer the black raven colour that it was for some years now, but her neon-blue that a shady hair dresser had given her at the age of 14. God, why did I even do that, inner voice recollecting on memories of the past.

Natalie had had nightmares before, but this was one of the worst. Not because there were beasts attempting to destroy her, or even her parents, no, they had been forgotten about, and to be honest, the hair was cute on a small child. No, it was whenever she raised her body and saw a dark sarcophogus.

And then she was awoken in her slumber, the last memory she had was the cold kiss of her new vampiric-"lover", and if this was the metaphoric buffet of love, she was ready for the second course.

Still in a checkered pink and black dress, having failed to make it to the bed without stumbling, she awoke and made her way back to the discussion hall that the sickly act had been completed in.

Patiently, she tapped on the door and awaited a response.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

"Enter"

The voice rung out from behind the doors of the meeting hall. For her own part the armored figure hadn't left the room, having to deal with a few other points of business that had come up in those couple of hours. In her hand she held a datapad, her golden hues upon it as she stood with her back to the door. The shimmering blinks of light from the void of space giving a backdrop for the scene. Her figure remaining as she slowly turned back from where she stood.

Setting the datapad down, she looked over to the next one, holding it up for a moment before setting it back down. Her hands pressed against the table as she poured over the information before looking up. Her golden hues falling upon the doors as they slowly creaked open, bringing a soft smirk across her lips. Standing up, she let a soft sigh escape her lips as she moved around the table.

"Did you manage to get any rest?"

Amelia asked as she slowly moved across the room. Even in armor her figure seemed to sway and move in just the right way. Stopping a few feet from her, she kept her smirk upon her lips, her fang showing just slightly.

[member="Darth Mara"]

The door slid open and Natalie stood there, the first thing that caught her attention was the darkness of the space outside while some stars in the distance provided a glimmer of light. Kind of serene, though it was eerily quiet. Before she entered, the only thing that could be heard was Amelia tapping away, doing whatever she felt was necessary at the time.

"Not sure. I believe I was suspended between a medium of sleeping and being awake at the same time, if that makes sense, but how are you? What might you be working on? I'm sure you're very busy." placing a hand on Amelia's shoulder before passing and sitting down at the table, continuing to look at the table. Her dress had been crinkled for lying down and the constant movement that too often came accompanied with disturbing dreams; her hair had survived better though and was still looking sort of fresh, the back drop of black helped to conceal the fact that she hadn't washed herself in several hours.

Usually she would be a creature of habit, of quickly shutting the doors behind the woman, though for now she permitted them to remain open. Turning back, her eyes fell upon her as she took a seat, her attention brought back to the work upon the table. Moving to the datapads, she ran her slender fingers over them, shutting them off one by one and setting them aside.

"Work, there seems to have been an influx over the last few days. Between running the affairs of House Syrush, keeping an eye on Alderaan, or making sure Sorenn-Syrush Industries remains strong, I may need a bit of relaxation."

Setting the last datapad aside, she looked back to the young woman, the one she had turned not two hours ago. A devilish smirk grew across her lips as she stepped forward, holding a hand out to help her out of her seat.

"Come with me. I've a refresher with our names on it."

Amelia said with a soft smirk...

A few hours later she finally woke, sitting up slowly in bed. When she felt the arm slip down to her waist she looked over, seeing the equally bare woman laying still. A soft smirk crossed her lips as she gently pushed a strand of hair from her face. Slipping out of the bed, Amelia made her way to the view port, the dark room providing just enough ambient light from the void of space as to make it welcoming. Leaning forward, her scar riddled body was on display, after all there wasn't a need for her to be covered again just yet.

[member="Darth Mara"]

Natalie smiled then opened her lips.

"I guess blondes don't do it better then" rising up but keeping the loose bed covers on top of her. "You must have practiced just for me" winking and then looking to the ground, finding her dress in a mess, unsuitable for any more wear until it was sufficiently cleaned. "Have you got anything that I could slip into? I don't fancy being partially naked the entire time aboard this ship." keeping herself covered with the bed sheets and standing up, placing an arm weakly on Amelia's shoulder, standing behind her in darkness. The only thing that was visible was her face, which was pale white, her hair was simply too dark for any sort of recognition, giving the lighting.

God, that felt great. She said into herself. Having not done anything like this before, she assumed her performance was... above average, given the panting she had felt when waking up.

Perhaps this wouldn't be a romance of convenience after all. That's what she hoped at least. The only other relationship she had was a semi-abusive boyfriend who would purchase an extraordinary amount of gifts for her.

Though, she did miss that.

"You shouldn't believe the lies that are told about blondes."

Amelia quipped back, though still remained with her back to the woman, her golden hues peering out into the void of space. Watching the stars twinkling away in the distance, she let out a soft sigh as she felt the arm resting on her shoulder. Remaining leaned over, her hand came up, lightly grasping the woman's wrist as she smiled. Slowly she turned around, her eyes falling upon the young woman clad in just the sheets compared to herself remaining bare, a smirk upon her lips.

"Wouldn't be all that bad. Would give me something to stare at while doing work."

She said before her hand came up, slightly pulling the sheet away from her as she stepped forward, wrapping an arm around her waist. A soft kiss was planted upon her cheek as she held her new lover.

"All I have available on the ship are bodygloves. Though I think you'd look good in one."

[member="Darth Mara"]

"You would be right in assuming that, I do like to keep in shape after all" winking at Amelia.

Slowly, she embraced Amelia further, enticing her with her mouth. After said embrace, she would grab her lover's hands, encouraging her to follow her outside of the bedroom. "Also, you never told me what this ship is, though you didn't get much of a chance to, given..." turning her head and taking one of her hands, and beginning to fix her hair into a plait. Along with that, she went to grab her perfume -- lavender -- to spruce herself up. May as well not smell like the... unmentionables... it didn't seem appropriate.

Being the first romance she had in what... 7 years or so? It was a change. To be honest, this is all happening so fast. I feel like my brain is turning from the cold steel it once was to occasionally adding thoughts of love and attraction. My father wouldn-.. to hell with it. If there's somebody I want to do it with, then it would be this woman.

Stepping into what could be called or at least pass as a small sitting room of her personal quarters, a soft sigh escaped her lips. Wrapping an arm around her from behind, Amelia stood there for a moment, watching as the woman began to pull herself together. Another soft kiss on her cheek was placed before she slipped back into the bedroom. It was a few moments before she returned, setting out a bodyglove for the woman before Amelia began to pull her own on.

"You are currently on the Tasgetius, one of five Harbinger class Cathedral Ships".

Amelia said to Natalie as she pulled her bodyglove on, slipping it up over her shoulders before pulling her hair away. Carefully she moved her hands over her figure, making sure that there were no creases or wrinkles in the suit before she turned to her lover. Picking up her bodyglove, Amelia would aid her in slipping into the suit, being just as helpful as her hands moved over the young woman's figure.

"I figure if you want a tour of the vessel, you may want to be covered in someway."

She smirked before moving towards the armor stand in the corner. Pulling on the heavy boots, she snapped them into place before carefully attaching each armor plate in its proper place. Her hands moved over the helm, though left it upon the stand. Attaching the heavy cape, she turned back to Natalie and smiled.

[member="Darth Mara"]

As it was laid out, Natalie precariously began to slip each of her legs int it, followed by her arms. It was at that point she needed some assistance, her arms couldn't stretch far enough to reach the back, but like a knight in shining armour, Amelia zipped it up. How thoughtful.

The material was... strange. Certainly not something she would wear on the average day, but after all, this wasn't the average day. Why just hours ago she was not a hybrid Aldeeraanian-Sanguinus Vampirika, and now, well, she was. Elongated fangs, extremely pale skin, and she was feeling... more confident, stronger, faster. Better than she had ever been before this point in time, in this point in space.

"Is there a reason you only have bodygloves?" inquisitively asking.

The final touch of course, was her make-up. Unfortunately though, she didn't have any, and the previous coat had been removed during their "sporting activites".

"And before we go, do you have any sort of.. cosmetics I could perhaps apply?"

"I only have bodygloves because short of having my lovers walking around the ship nude, I still enjoy ogling their figure."

Amelia flashed a small smirk as she stepped forward, keeping her attention upon the young woman. Her hands came to her hips, holding her as she checked to make sure it was fitting in the right places and was comfortable. There wouldn't be a point in having her wear it if it were uncomfortable or a bother to remain wearing.

"Or perhaps its simply because I do not often travel with my wardrobe so I've none of the usual gowns I might wear around to some event on Alderaan."

Another soft smile crossed her lips as she kept her attention focused. Her golden hues upon the soft hues of her lover before that devilish grin appeared again upon her lips. The question of cosmetics caused her a moment of pause as she thought on if she had any or not.

"That my dear I am not sure if I can help with."

A moment was all she needed to slip away before returning, a rather modest collection of cosmetics being lain out on the table. Everything either a natural color or in some way a muted tone that fit Amelia perfectly. Turning back to Natalie, she motioned with her hand before she smirked softly, another thought popping into her mind.

"How does it feel having lain with the Countess of House Sorenn-Syrush of Alderaan?"

[member="Darth Mara"]

A sigh escaped her lips, it will have to do.

"I've never lain with anyone before, my dear; though I am assuming you are better than average." beginning to apply the make-up, attempting to cover the paleness of her skin, not because she was embarrassed but because it wasn't a good colour with the near pitch black of the bodyglove.

"Speaking of which, would you be able to sign something... just for me?" Winking and planting a kiss on [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]'s cheek, hoping to secure her favour for what she was about to follow the statement up with. "Just a little contract to ensure I win over my investors... and possibly, some financial support? Things haven't been going well, we're in the process of constructing our company headquarters, I'm sure being a businesswoman yourself you would understand the extreme costs of constructing anything, but on a planet such as Mygeeto with such high real estate prices, you know how it is." Displaying the saddest face she could muster after.

Smirking softly after the kiss, the woman stood there, her arms around her lover's waist as she applied the cosmetics. Deciding to have a bit of extra fun, she huffed slightly, putting on the air as if she were offended. Stepping away, she looked at the young woman before crossing her arms over her chest. The armored woman keeping her eyes upon her, though what she was about to say was not serious, as much as a small tease.

"Was that why you slept with me? To get me to sign something just for you? Am I to just be a plaything for favors for you?"

Amelia smirked softly before stepping forward again, her arm slipping around the woman's waist and pulling her in closer.

"That will not do, though I suppose having a trophy on my arm would do wonders for my own appearance."

She said with a devilish grin before nodding slightly. Of course she would sign, though there would be a time in the future when she would remind her lover of the courtesy. For now it was something to trade on later, even if that trade was to pull her away from some project for her own reasons.

"I'll sign. Of course though I'll expect reparations in someway to be made known in the future."

[member="Darth Mara"]

"No no, this was just something that could be done on the side. I see you as much more than that. I don't use people, contrary to people saying I have a heart as cold as Hoth" grinning as she was embraced once more. "Though I am sure someone as powerful as you could spare me being in debt to you, and perhaps we could work the reparations out in... another way?" kissing her once more and wrapping her arms tightly around the woman.

"I will admit though, I would make a good trophy." giggling to herself. "I'm more than capable of doing more than just sitting on your arm" her eyes flashing with a distinct flare of pink which would fade away slowly.

"It's not like I can't repay you, but you may be waiting on it for a while, unless you take payments with sessions such as those."

"Oh, trying to pay me off with sex now. It seems you've some Zeltros in you somewhere."

Amelia would say with a soft smirk as she kept her arms wrapped around her lover. Pulling her in a bit closer, she took a moment to think before speaking again. Of course if the offer was provided, how could she say no or otherwise put it down.

"Hmm, perhaps, though that is a thing to worry about once we get there."

She would slip from her grasp though, allowing the woman some more time to prepare herself. After all, she had to have her trophy looking stunning otherwise what was the point of showing her off?

[member="Darth Mara"]

Just then, an overwhelming feeling of sickness over came Natalie. This must be the whole blood thing, she said into herself."Amelia I apologize. This ship is getting rather stuffy, for more than one reason" winking and standing up. "Would it be possible for us to get lunch... somewhere? My treat" flashing her fangs with an obvious hidden meaning. Natalie only just realized that this blessing that was inflicted upon her was also a curse, and drinking bottled blood wasn't much to her taste. It was time to find some flesh, some real flesh to sink her fangs into.

Turning around, she gestured for Amelia to follow her, "And just to make myself clear, I'm not planning on biting anybody on this ship, apart from you."

Amelia rose a brow as her hand lightly grabbed the woman's arm, looking at her for a moment. Even though Amelia knew what she was, she was still very carefully with how she fed. The last time she had even taken another's life was back on Geonosis. A moment passed as the memories flashed in her mind, of the nameless Sith Soldier whose throat she had torn out effortlessly in the moment of battle. It was few and far between when she actually fed off of the living, and had for the most part stuck to the preserved and refrigerated blood.

"I would expect you to only bite me, else we'd have a problem."

Loosening her grip upon her lover's arm, she kept her golden hues upon her.

"Do not feed merely because you can. I would hate for you to turn into the monster that many claim my kind are."

There had to be a balance, and in that moment Amelia was beginning to doubt herself and some of the decisions she had made. Stepping away, she moved towards the large view screen, leaning against it while looking out at the stars. Countless worlds, and each one of them held prey of some kind that could easily sate their needs. Though could she go through with merely consuming one just for the sake of it?

[member="Darth Mara"]

"I hope you don't think I kill mindlessly, no, Amelia, I've changed since I met you. You have forced me to consider the value of life. What it means to be alive, and although I still have some disregard for the majority of the populace, I guess putting things into perspective what I've done in the past is a lot worst than simply consuming a being." Stretching her arm out and gripping Amelia's, just as she had done to Natalie moments ago.

"And to be honest, I am surprised given who you allign yourself with that you even chose to continue speaking to me; and for that, I am grateful. Not many accept where I come from in this galaxy, and to find someone who looks at me than more as a pretty girl running a business, that takes a lot. And trust me, I know it all too well. I've been rejected plenty of times before."

Taking a moment, she closed her eyes as she felt the hand grab at her arm. Listening to the woman's words, a soft sigh escaped her lips, causing her to think on the decisions she had made, all the way from the start. The image of her dead sister filling her mind before her life flooded into her memories. Slowly she opened her eyes, those golden hues falling upon the woman before her as she nodded quietly.

"Alderaan and its Queen have had problems with the Sith in the past. I can not honestly say that I support a ban on all, though their history has more than shown their colors time and time again."

Wrapping her arm around the woman's waist, she pulled Natalie closer to her.

"I do hope you will not hold my allegiance against me, or if I were to put Alderaan and its people first as it is my duty as the Countess of House Syrush."

[member="Natalie LaForte"]

"If you haven't realized, I am quite literally the opposite of a Sith. Not only that, but I'm quite offended that you would put some Queen before me, no less the same Queen of the planet I was born on. Makes me question your loyalty to me."

Looking away and out the window into the vastness of space, attempting the most angry not-angry face ever, before opening her mouth again.

"I'm just joking, but if we are going to take this further, and I assume that's what you want, then I would like to think that I am a bit more important than galactic political figures."

Her fangs would sink softly into the woman's throat, a simple loving bite to break her focus. Amelia's arms holding her a bit more tightly so she wouldn't jerk or pull away from the small sign of affection. A soft sigh escaping as she slipped her fangs from the wound, her golden hues falling upon the glass before her, watching the reflection of the woman.
"You are important to me, though there are oaths that I've made and must uphold. I can not merely throw them away, for what would others think my word worth?"
It was difficult for her, and in her mind she was hoping that she would not be put into a position that would force her to choose between this woman and the Queen of Alderaan. A soft sigh escaped her lips again, her mind a torrent of emotions and thoughts of potential situations that could arise. If one were to watch her face, they would easily see the storm of dilemas that tore through her mind.
[member="Natalie LaForte"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom