Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will take breakfast at eight...

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
Lucien stood at the head of a map table his arrest was an imminent certainty and so preparations must be made he cleared his throat and his council silenced "I am going to be arrested soon and as such I am placing Zaadja under Martial law with my son @[member="Darien Cordel"] as acting governor aided by my bodyguard Cpt. Scott,He has all the powers I have with a single exception only my self and the fringe high command have the power to end the martial law and upon my return my son's powers will be forfeit" He lent down "Agreed ..." The council nodded "Then you ought to return home,Captain guards leave me and ensure my son is not caught up in this" The guards filed out leaving Lucien alone in his office.

He moved over to his desk and transferred all of his property into a fake account to the world he now had nothing.He glanced out of the window and watched Tracyn's ship glide to the ground and so it began.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn stormed inside, several of the guards simply moving out of the way. He entered the office and looked down at Lucien, and then picked up the desk and threw it aside. He grabbed Lucien by the neck, and attempted to pull him to his feet.

"You're mine, Lucien." He said with a snarl, his icy gray eyes full of a particularly brutish rage. Tracyn awaited a response from Lucien, eager to bring him back to the Jedi, and watch the republic send him to a deep black pit. Or execute him. Tracyn also hoped he resisted, making his job slightly more fun.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

"Watch the knee boy" Lucien hissed "I'm coming, now lets go" he smiled standing up.He raised his eyebrow "Can we go now?" he asked knocking pens and stanionary aside with his foot.
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom