Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Will Be the One That's Gonna Find You

Anora shook her head, "It has nothing to do with you sitting down, and I'm hardly being the weird one here." she commented back. "I don't think I've ever heard any sort of apology from you in the past two years that wasn't sarcastic. So I had to check and make sure you aren't delusional with fever or something."

Having him ask her if she thought she was ready caused her to sigh through her nose, and while she seemed to think about it for a moment, she eventually nodded. "I mean, I like to think so." she glanced down at her leg and frowned however. "Though, I might need to make sure before I do anything..." Would suck to get out on a job and have her leg give her all sorts of crap if things got messy.

Tyran Numeck

Mandalorian Supercommando
"Didn't think this was the right time to be sarcastic, given how things are right now." He said. "We can go get that leg checked out at the medcenter on Tanaab if you want, it's better equipped than the one here and they might be able to accelerate the healing process. Can't you do that with the Force though?"

"Well...alright, that's fair." she sighed and reached a hand down to touch her leg. It had healed alright, though she was still sore when she moved around on it too much. "Probably," she answered him about the Force. "But if you hadn't noticed, most of my connection with the Force is physical, as in enhancing." her gaze lifted back to him. "I wouldn't even know how to start trying to heal myself, of all things..."

"A very good thing." she sighed in agreement and shook her head.

Before the encounter with Eenia, the brunette had wanted nothing more than to do the bare minimum with her Force skills, and that was merely to keep them under control, nothing more. However, after dealing with what she had dealt with? Anora knew that wasn't going to be near good enough anymore. It was pure luck that she was still alive, nothing more. "Yeah, I know." she let out. "I can't avoid it forever..."

Tyran Numeck

"No, you probably can't." He sighed. The longer she went with ignoring her Force powers, or doing the bare minimum to keep up with them, the more danger she'd eventually wind up in when she had to use them.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say your luck might have run after that battle with your sister. You might not walk away from another fight with a Force user." No, he needed to find her someone to help cultivate her Force powers and the sooner he did the better. She'd picked up the skills he'd taught her quickly enough and she'd get sharper with them as she used them. "We'll focus on that problem after we get my ship situation sorted out first. I don't see any more Force users coming here to attack you in the next week or so."

He was right. She may not like to admit it, but he was. Fact of the matter was, if anyone came along who was better trained than Eenia had been? Anora was screwed. A lightsaber was only going to take her so far.

But the ship subject came up, and that seemed to pull her away from the frustrating topic of fighting and Force use. "That's right, was I beyond heavily medicated, or did you say something about a new ship?"

Tyran Numeck

"Yes you were heavily medicated, but I also did mention a new ship." He grinned at her. "Gotta go talk to some people from Clan Gred on Concord Dawn. Wonder if they can make it Anora proof? That seemed to be the fatal flaw of the previous ship."

"Oh ha, ha. You're hilarious." Anora shook her head and set back in her seat. Her arms folded beneath her bust line and she seemed to think for a long time before speaking again. "I'm sure they probably could." she finally stated. "Or I could just not go near this one. Would definitely keep it safe that way."

Tyran Numeck

"You know I wish people realized how funny I am more often." He said with shrug before standing up and stretching. "I think I'll let you on this new one though, against my better judgement. You'll just have to promise to sit on your hands and not touch anything."

Tyran started walking towards the back of the house. "I'm gonna get some sleep, make sure you do the same because tomorrow I'm taking an early shuttle to Concord Dawn, do try to get a few hours just in case you want to tag along."

"Do you really think sitting on my hands is going to do any good?" she countered with a singular shake of the head, though that was the whole gist of her comeback. She really was considering staying far away from this new ship of his, whether he liked it or not. While it may not have been intentional by any means, it had been Anora who brought the last ship to it's end after all.

"Yeah," she sighed out and shift her gaze to watch him go. "I'll see if I can make myself sleep in a bit. Been doing a lot of it the past few days, after all." regardless, she loosed a hand from her folded arms to wave it at him. "G'night."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom