Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want a Jedi.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
pj9fu.gif

I read this and was like "I'm taken", but then I read the actual thing and was like "Recruit a polar bear to the Jedi? Sure! I'll even offer to train him too! Then I can scare my Padawans with the giant polar bear classmate"

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

That is exactly what will happen if you scratch his belly. You have been warned.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Heh. That would be fun.

[member="Bethany Kismet"]

Looks good to me! I'll try to get a post up when I can.

[member="Calder Icehammer"] Well the offer is here as well, on behalf of the Silver Jedi, if you want it.

[member="Douglas Starwind"] [member="Dusaro Dresari"] I apologize, but you're about to have to bear with all the puns that might be coming your way in class.

[member="Calder Icehammer"] I believe the rule is, you can join as many minors as you want, but only one Major Faction. Silver is a Major, but if the aforementioned thing offered as well is Minor, then it's all good.

Yeah, for some reason, the Sith find multiple groups un-bear-able.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] There aren't actually any rules about how many factions a single character can be part of, regardless of major or minor status. The only limit comes to if someone wants to be *staff* in those factions.

[member="Calder Icehammer"]

Well hallo and welcome ...hmm so yah want meet or join the jedi eh? Well i reckon if yah want to could offer help out with transport or meet up with some jedi here. At any rate nice to see good old beorin not the only big fluffy bear-y fella round these parts.... :p

But just same am currently with the Silver as well for the most part as well few others sort hang out with here ..... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom