Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wanna join a crew!

So my character is beginning to get into something potentially with Darkwire, but I think it would be neat to get into some spacer stuff. I know I could give her a ship but I like to play things slowly and take into account growth and earning credits and all that. At the moment, Dara is essentially a street rat trying to get herself off of Nar Shaddaa. Perhaps she is seeking contracts or something on the Holonet, or has been wired the credits for her upcoming job to get herself on a shuttle someplace to look for some work. PM me if you have something!

I'm not looking to get fully involved with a specific faction, but I am down to do some stuff alongside factions - if that makes sense. Dara is anti-Imperial and an ex-Rebel engineer, with sympathies towards resistance movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom