Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Told You So [Spencer]

Nisha Decrilla

N
The Unknown Regions had been peaceful, it had given her the time and space she required to order her thoughts. Chaos had exploded without her. War raged on both sides of the galaxy, but the war that fascinated her most, was the war on the fringes of space. A war between the Protectorate and the Fringe.

She called on her available resources for as much information as she could, but the one thing that fascinated her most was this.

Spencer had lost balance.

Anaya had won.

Logic told her to head to Zeltros, secure her Headquaters, start throwing spies in different locations, secure her livelihood, but the urge to go to Annaj, to offer Spencer four words was too much to resist. A message wouldn’t have them same effect as seeing Anaya’s smirk.

As she moved once more through the corridors, towards Spencer’s office, bare foot, alert and dressed in loose pants and a tank top, her dual sabers swinging from her hips, it occurred to her that Spencer could, without a doubt kill her. Anaya had pushed all the buttons she could as hard as she could before because compassion held Spencer back. Now, Anaya had to press carefully, for she rather enjoyed living.

A hand moved to her stomach, resting for a moment on the blood trail Spencer had left. She would know she was coming, so why knock? The door to the office swung open, and clicked shut once more behind Anaya. She said nothing. The smirk on her face was enough as she crossed the room and settled into the chair opposite Spencer, waiting for the now dark jedi to acknowledge her.

Annaj, a place Spencer found herself frequenting more so. Ever since Ashin showed her presence again the Fringe had been hard at work. They had just completed their fight against the Galactic Empire, it ended in a fashion Spencer hadn’t foreseen, but it was better that way. The Unknown Region was set to become stronger with allies if anything, though Spencer knew one day it would come down to it that they would have finally destroy them.

Though that would have to wait, Spencer felt something move within the Force. One of her bloodtrails that she hadn’t felt in some time was on the move again. A smirk spread across her face as she knew exactly who this was. The young Master had been counting down the days till informants made their way to Anaya’s lap. Spencer wasn’t shy about her shift in beliefs, so she knew it was only a matter of time till the Twi’lek couldn’t fight the urge anymore to come rub it in her face. As Anaya sat, another click echoed the silent room. The door was locked – but when did a locked door ever stop either of the women.

“Anaya, I never thought I’d put the words stupid and Anaya in the same sentence. Though the Force does tend to surprise people.”

Yellow eyes locked on to the red woman, reading the tattoos that made up her flesh. Nothing held back the woman, her transformation or evolution was near complete. Spencer licked her lips softly, running her tongue against the black cherry lipstick that painted her lips. Leaning back in her throne like seat she waited for the Twi’lek’s response, while her eyes peered over the weapons.

“Cute, you came prepared – but I’m sure you know….those won’t do much to me.”

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya's smirk remained unchanged, leaving no trace in her expression that she was fazed by the way Spencer was talking to her. It stirred something inside of her, something that only came to life when she found herself facing Spencer with a lightsaber in her hand. A soft chuckle escaped her at the taunt. "Now now, pussycat," she purred at her "I didn't come to fight you." I enjoy living. She thought to herself though she didn't voice this, her own tongue ran across her lips as she drank in Spencer's new image. She moved forward, eyes flicking over the changed woman before her. The dark lipstick a stark contrast to her light skin. Closing her eyes she opened herself to force sight and let out a small sigh of pleasure at the change in Spencers aura.

"I always thought you would look better in darkness." she mused aloud, opening her eyes. "What was it you said to me? 'I won't fall Anaya, I've fought for too long now.'" A wide smile spread across her face and she edged closed. "All this time you've been denying the inevitable. Which means that I win. And I can say this..." She was close enough to set her hands on the arms of the throne now, excitement shivering through her, given away by a slight tremble of her lekku.

"I told you so."

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Yellow eyes narrowed as she sensed the excitement that coursed through the Twi’lek. The woman was far too excitable at times and this was nothing different. It angered her that she would travel to Annaj, just to tell her that she was right, Anaya Fen was infuriating. Spencer listened to the woman talk, she liked to hear herself talk. As she inched closer Spencer didn’t move, she kept her eyes locked onto the woman reading her movements. She was a Sith someone to never trust except to betray you.

The last bit of words, I told you so, was the last of what Spencer was in the mood to hear. She didn’t move, but the force around her swirled wrapping like a noose around the woman’s neck. The feeling was quick and sudden and Spencer tightened the force around Anaya’s neck, the girl smiled as she did and continued to remain still upon her throne.

“You’re proud of yourself aren’t you? You’ve walked quietly allowing others to do your dirty work, you’ve lurked in the shadows waiting to attack when your prey was weak. You call it being Sith, I call it being a mouse.”

Spencer leaned up close enough to the side of Anaya’s face, her voice hushed as she whispered softly with venom dripping from her words.

“There’s nothing stopping me, nothing to keep me from killing you anymore – I know how much you like to live, Its been on your mind since you got here…You’re losing your usefulness Anaya – should probably work on that.”

Keeping her face close, she grinned – there was no compassion for the Twi’lek, the desire to save her was gone. Despite her words, the both of them knew that there was always a place of use for Anaya Fen – she knew too much to get rid of now.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
A flash of warning was all the force gave her before she felt it coil around her throat. Feth. She slowed her breathing and relaxed forcing her body to use as little oxygen as possible. To react or fight back was to provoke a fight, a fight she did not have the time to recover from. The balance was shifting and she had a lot of work to do. Stars began to form at the edge of her vision as she drew in another rasping breath, and then she did something unexpected.

She laughed as dizziness set in. Closing her eyes she chose to save what little breath she had left.

A mouse can get places others cannot, it hears things that most can't imagine. I am proud to be a mouse, because being a mouse keeps me alive. Why waste energy on being seen and heard when the effect is more potent when t comes from the shadows. If you wanted to kill me, you would have done it without wasting your breath. I will always be useful and I always will be. Now, be good cat, and let me go.

Listening, Spencer stared at Anaya. She could end this right now, she could finally put the woman out of her misery and get on with her life. Though in the back of her mind, she knew that the Twi’lek was right, she knew that a some point she was going to need her and that Ashin ejoyed having the woman in her back pocket for anything. Continuing to fight the urge, she gave a quick tight squeeze and then released the force from around Anaya’s neck.

“When I realize your usefulness is over Mouse – I will kill you.”

Turning her head away, she pondered the meaning of this meeting. There had to be something more that Anaya wanted, she wasn’t the type to just show up to stick her tongue out. Yellow eyes peered back towards the red woman, they focused trying to get a read for the Sith. Finally straightening back up, she folded her hands in her lap and gave a smirk.

“What else can I do for you Anaya, you and I know well enough there’s more to this little meeting.”

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya sucked in a rasping breath as Spencer released her, coughing slightly as she did. Taking a few steps backwards she rubbed her throat, glowering at Spencer. The will to live outweighed her will to retaliate. With compassion, Anaya could beat Spencer. With compassion, Spencer hesitated. But now...? She made a mental note to challenge the woman to a friendly duel, just to see how much she really had grown in the dark.

"Well, sadly for you, I will never be useless." she retorted "That would go against my ethos, and unlike you, I remain true to myself." Sometimes, Anaya wondered whether she truly thought before opening her mouth. It was hardly a smart idea to antagonise Spencer more, but she simply couldn't resist it. Especially when Spencer left herself open for such attacks. Clasping her hands behind her back, Anaya racked her mind for an added reason for her coming here. Wasn't taunting Spencer enough?

"I merely came to see if the rumours were true." She brought one hand in front of her face and pretended to inspect her nails, keeping her expression bored as she watched Spencer at the edge of her vision. "I was going to give you some information, something I found fascinating and figured you'd be interested in but after your unpleasant 'welcome home' gesture, i'm not entirely sure I should give you anything."

Spencer chuckled lightly, a glimpse of the girl she once was. Shaking her head, the woman shrugged and stood up from the throne. The conversation reminded her of children, one egging the other because she wanted to say something, but desired the other wanted to know it. Spencer could care less at this point, but what made her continue to entertain Anaya was Ashin’s plans. Slender fitting clothing, much more revealing than what she usually wore. Lace wrapped around her figure and her ivory skin contrasted against the black fabric.

The robes regal as she stood with a small train wrapping around her, she glanced towards the large window which was now in front of her as she turned her back to Anaya. In an odd sense, Spencer trusted that Anaya wasn’t the type to attack now, no the woman enjoyed her slippery life. Spencer wanted the information, but she needed to make sure she didn’t let Anaya know this.

“Anaya, I’m not going to slither between your legs to get the information you hold onto. I have my ways just like you, but I’d rather hear it from you. Ashin would appreciate it”

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya let out a tut of anger and dropped her hand to her side. "Honestly Spencer, they way you speak about me would make the galaxy believe I'm interested in nothing but what lies between a persons leg. Sex with you is old news, your wife on the other hand..." Anaya trailed off, hands moving to her lips as a smirk appeared, eyes glazing over as she thought of the former Empress. A sharp shake of the head and she refocused herself.

"No," she sighed "I am not here for that. I merely wanted to offer you knowledge in exchange for knowledge. Afterall, I know how fond you were of Velok and his vast knowledge of the force." She moved to stand next to Spencer, a smirk on her face. As she moved, her aura shifted slowly, coiling tightly around her until it was undetectable in the force. Spencer would not be going into her head today, not without permission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom