Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think it's time for me to go.

Yes, I'm leaving the site.

But it's really because I feel wrong. I do godmod, I get annoyed. I get angry at this place and the people on it.

And that's not how RP is suppose to be. I've been on a LOA, yes. But I've been around, answering some PMs, even posting in a thread. But I shouldn't of. So I'm going, but not before asking for feedback.

I want to become a better RPer. I love to RP, I want to improve. I have a feedback thread linked -in my sig- so if people have compliments or complaints they can put it there. I know people talk about me, so why not just post in that thread? It's an open invitation, so long as it's constructive criticism. So if you have something to say to me, say it to me there.

I'l be around only to look at that. I expect trolls. I expect people who have no respect for me. But that's just how it is. I'll take the criticism, think over it and try to improve myself, then one day possibly come back.

Till then, farewell.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Darth Ferus"]
Feed back thread is a pretty good idea, actually, not just for you but any character in general.

Also, I promise,
One day we'll finish that training thread :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom