Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I have everything for Rays bio

I think I have all the information I need in Rays bio it's most likely not written very well but I did my best with but if I left anything out please let me know what more information I need for it

Your weaknesses are essentially the same thing. Weaknesses and Strengths may seem redundant, but they aren't. If you're simply using the standard character format without adding a 'Personality' section, they really help. Even with adding it, you still need them. Think of them as bulletpoints, and everytime you write a post, make sure the posts matches your S&Ws. Even little things like hydrophobia are great! It may seem stupid, but one day you'll have to RP going swimming and rather than just loving the water, your character is heasistant and has to be motivated by friends.

Come up with you own! Xenophobia, allergies, natural muscle tone, good talker. All strengths and weaknesses. Have fun!

[member="Ray Black"]

Use an RNG maybe? Come up with 5, and roll a random number. There's also a pretty good guide on creating characters in the guides forum. Not sure if it's still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom