Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Seek Employment...

As I stated in the title, I seek employment with accredited institutions or laboratories.

I specialize in genetics, biological engineering, microbiology, and various other engineering and biological sciences...

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
I am always looking for new partners in crime, due to being a scientist I can help you obtain a nice work station and a large area to yourself.
@[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]

I have received many offers in the past day or so.

@[member="Captain Larraq"] has spoken with me in detail on his company.

Should negotiations fall through I shall contact interested parties in the order that they listed their offers.

Tarika Sadow*

I didn't mean partner in crime like that, I only meant I am one to experiment on genetics to come up with new cross species and such experiments would be possibly unwarrented by a lot of governments... I...am in no way a criminal, just a scientists trying to make her way into designing new dark side spawn and such.

Tarika Sadow*

-Glares- I am an amatuer because I want to create new species of darkness? I'd hate to see what the actual pros are capable of then. Sheesh, some people. -walks away and attends to more serious bozos-

@[member="Doctor Agnusdei"] Hello, I must say I am a fan of your work. I'm Dredge the supreme overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong. Do not waste your talents on these humans and mando filth. The horde is bio engineering new creatures and shaping planets. Our most recent was an acklay minor that can be used as a mount. I must say you would fit in at the horde, I intend to burn this galaxy and I would rather have you on my side when I begin

Supreme Overlord Dredge said:
Do not waste your talents on these humans and mando filth.
Oh thank you, allied Horde leader, for saying his talents would be wasted with me.

As for what he would be helping me make, well, it'd be a gift for the Republic.

@[member="Chupa La'Roi"] When I say wasted I mean with the black suns and the mandos. The hunt means much to me but we need more shapers and scientists

@[member="Tarika Sadow"] Your tongue, bite it. You may not like him but we need people like him my dear.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy

You are the Plague Doctor correct? I forsee requiring your assistance in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom