Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Seek Employment...

I know precisely who you are, Master Dredge, and I know precisely what you desire from my services.

While the biotechnology of the Yuuzhan Vong intrigues me, your adherence to an obsolete variant of the vernacular leaves me with little doubt to your faction's perspective towards myself and my creations, biological or otherwise.

I would be interested in, perhaps, a few threads to learn more of your technological aspects and understand your people's biological engineering abilities in return for data or technology of my own design, but the chances for anything beyond such would be rather... minuscule.

As for your... pet, I would suggest a muzzle of sorts...

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Master La'Roi, your statements... intrigue me.

I find myself mildly interested in your plans.

Should you desire to divulge such things, please PM me...

@[member="Chupa La'Roi"]

I am not a "plague doctor".

I am simply the Good Doctor Agnusdei, at your service.

What, pray tell, would you require of me, good sir?

@[member="Valik"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
I seem to have confused you with this man. However, you seem to have somewhat of the same areas of expertise. I have need of a very specific product, though I haven't yet gathered all of the components. If you are looking for a freelance job to make more . . . prohibitive products, then we may have some business to to conduct in the nearby future. Send me a PM if you're interested.

@[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom