Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I search for only the best...

Liara Dresh

L
Sith Masters, come. But only if you can truly call yourselves "Masters". I don't like having my time wasted...

(( Hi :) ))

@[member="Liara Dresh"] I have trained a number of Sith. Quite a few made the rank of Master. A few of them grace this board even. I’m only knowledgeable of one of them being active.

You could bribe @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] to train you. Just do not over him cake or cookies. He will just get frustrated and confused not knowing what one of the two he would desire most.

Liara Dresh

L
Trust me. I have no interest in offering you *gestures to everyone* anything, except the chance to meet your superior race, *gestures to self* and admire it...
(( Everyone herre seems pretty cool to me! :D ))

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen, there is only room for one super massive ego around here. That being said...

...Are you GOOD enough to fight with me?

(( they are, awesome people here. The best bar none! ))

Liara Dresh

L
*maniacal chuckle* Dear, I think you need to rephrase that question: "Are YOU good enough to fight ME?" :devil:

((Yep, I think I love it here. :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom