Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I sad. Need Friend (Anybody can join)

@A'Runda [member="Valt Aythrodox"]

nothing at all actually bit of a misunderstanding guess I spooked him

She said as she lowered her hands, she had to keep a calm mind but by the force two? And one managed to sneak up on her...which was odd she could feel the force radiating from him...

yea yea I'm a friend....hey uhh...yoi speaking tuskenese right? Can you tell him I don't wish to harm him at all simply escaping the storm...thoigh I could outlast it seems it's bigger then I thought

See with eyes unclouded by hate
He listened to what the two of them had to say, feeling both of them in the force. Hopefully this wouldn't mean trouble for him, last time he met some fore users things didn't go so well, but he nodded at her request. "Hrraaanqa, nerrrn uil-una soooun-ila cuuuel." (She's not hear to hurt you, just here from the storm.) He said, letting him know why she's hear. It was odd though, seeing a fellow Tusken alone. Then again he was away from his tribe as well. Perhaps for similar reasons. The Twi'lek could probably tell that he had some anger in him, and leaned for towards the dark side. Although not fully by choice. "Your galactic basic is good for a Tusken." he said, complementing him on his linguistic skill.

[member="Valt Aythrodox"]
[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Looked over and listened to the other Tuscan before then nodding "Good..I've been alone here for a long time" he says with a slight sigh under his breath.

"Storm Will leave morning"

The Man says to the two "How'd you not get buried? And the Things that lurk in the dunes take advantage of this time to hunt" He whispers before then pointing down to a small bag in the corner, clearly not his "Not to meantion less savory types"

The ragged one goes to sit down at the side of the cave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom