Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I require more threads

Yo! The last couple lfgs have worked well for me so why not yet another one? I feel I've got room to take on a few more threads and an itch to write, chiefly for two characters:

My muse for Amani dipped for just a sec back there but I've got around to finding the interest in her again. She's finally started moving beyond her past traumas and back into somebody who's a little bit less mopey. And she can use the Force again, so that's cool. Wouldn't mind getting some opportunities to explore her character further, whether it's with new faces or old ones. As for details I'm not picky, we can brainstorm; She lives the spacer life so it's not hard to come up with excuses for random encounters. Plus now that she's getting all her Jedi stuff back, ideas that might have a little more action-y focus are also on the table again.

For my other character, I've got a new robo boi that I'd like to try writing called Prodigy . They're an old droid of unknown origin with the sole purpose of learning about everyone and everything around them. They've got the whole "emotionally and socially clueless machine" shtick down, but the idea is that they evolve from interactions with other people, perhaps learning from and even acting based on their observations of others. I think it'd be fun to set up some encounters with an array of backgrounds, and again is relatively easy to create chance meetings with. Prodigy is generally pacifistic though, and probably wouldn't be caught hanging around say, known Sith Lords, but most options are on the table.

Lemme know if you'd be interested in exploring potential ideas with either of them! I may or may not be pickier with my choices this time around, just depending on the number of responses and how many threads I decide I'm interested in taking. Don't really know what or if there is a number on that yet, but better to leave a disclaimer anyway.

FWIW I'm also not totally closed off to writing more of my other characters, either! If you wanna read about them, feel free to check out my previous LFG. I guess it's worth mentioning I have another new character too, Kasady , but I'm not really sure what to do with her yet. Might as well leave it out there tho. Hmu! As always, here or on discord is cool with me.

I'd be down for a thread c: Preferably with my Jedi Valery here, and I'm down to write with either Amani or Prodigy! Whatever you're feeling most, or what you think might be a fun angle with Val.

Can also hit me up on discord if you prefer to chat a bit more.
Val#4511

Fancy encountering a pirate? Valyrie Valyrie could be the character you're looking for. I do have other characters, but it's totally up to you.

I've got Zane Hawke Zane Hawke who is a mechanic force sensitive who was enslaved for experimental stimulants. He can be found in just about anywhere since his escape.

I've also got Shanalex Shanalex , but don't let her Sith Lord part get to you though. She's a former sith lord who has memory problem at the moment and doesn't even remember what all she has done in the past. But there's always a chance where her past comes back to haunt her maybe? Who knows.

Then there's the ever beloved, ex-soldier and a mercenary of sorts. Rath Nihro Rath Nihro who was recovering after the bombardment on Panatha and intends on learning more about the Force since the amount of Force energy he has is slowly killing him (pretty much like Force cancer).

Kingsley

intergalactic bird of mystery
Oh no you've been kidnapped romanced! Kingsley is looking for a new bride and Amani Serys Amani Serys is the something shiny which has caught his eye. Polish your Jedi diplomat skills negotiating with a disgusting megalomaniac dashing scoundrel. Need more incentive?

• bird talons can't tie knots
  • one (1) disney princess makeover scene with jawa henchmen handmaidens
  • you could be literally any green humanoid as far as he can tell
  • potential for a bollywood dance sequence is high
  • what if we're soulmates

Oh no you've been kidnapped romanced! Kingsley is looking for a new bride and Amani Serys Amani Serys is the something shiny which has caught his eye. Polish your Jedi diplomat skills negotiating with a disgusting megalomaniac dashing scoundrel. Need more incentive?

• bird talons can't tie knots
  • one (1) disney princess makeover scene with jawa henchmen handmaidens
  • you could be literally any green humanoid as far as he can tell
  • potential for a bollywood dance sequence is high
  • what if we're soulmates

This. This is great. I'd love to see this.

Khan Morren Khan Morren has an upcoming storyline that may need a vindicator/hero if you are interested in anything like that. If you're interested, DM me there and I will get back to you with more information..I'm still hashing alot of it out.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
I'll poke my head in and say hi. I would like to meet Amani since she is one of the more interesting characters on the site. As for the subject, it could be bumping into each other in a market square in Silver space or something along those lines. I'd even be up to working with your robo boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom