Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Require Assistance...

I desire Beskar in moderate quantities.

I am more than happy to pay for the items, seeing that I shall soon be on the Imperial budget, making an economic thread acceptable.

I am also, however, more than happy to raid for the items I require.

In such case, I require mercenaries to aid me in this endeavor...

The thread shall begin once I have set forth a Character Bio.

Nothura

N
Well Doc, you've come to the right place,
I am willing to help you... for price of course
@[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]

Ravage

R
I am no merc but I despise those knuckle draggers called Mandos.

I'll be glad to be of assistance.

It seems that no one will politely negotiate a fee.

A pity, really.

Those interested in aiding my endeavors will receive 40,000 credits up front and the same upon successful completion of the objective.

Again, this thread shall begin once I have created a Character Bio...

Arguably, canon Mandalorians focused a good deal of their industry on Beskar mining, manufacturing, and trading. I've yet to figure out why the current Mandalorians do... almost nothing with Beskar.

I'll bite. As far as I'm aware, the Galactic Empire and the Mandalorians are removed enough to not have conflict with each other. All of my products are available for sale to all parties of all factions (with the exception of the Sith Empire and known collaborators).

Specifically, how much Beskar are you after and how much are you willing to pay for it?
Better yet... What technology are you willing to trade for it?

@[member="Arla Balor"]

We must all make sacrifices to protect Manda'yaim and her people. By making trade agreements and sales, I strengthen the Mandalorian Economy and provide myself and my company with the resources to better protect Manda'yaim and her colonies through production, use of, and sale of military ships, vehicles, droids, and equipment.

@[member="Arrenvar"]
You will accept 40,000 or I will find another, more worthy, sell sword who will.

@[member="Captain Larraq"]
I have been given access to a modest sum of credits.

What price would you require for a ton of the material?

Arrenvar

Wookiee Warrior
Doctor Agnusdei said:
@[member="Arrenvar"]
You will accept 40,000 or I will find another, more worthy, sell sword who will.

@[member="Captain Larraq"]
I have been given access to a modest sum of credits.

What price would you require for a ton of the material?
50k, no less. You'll need my services, these mando'ads aren't weak.

Arrenvar

Wookiee Warrior
If you cannot meet my reasonable demands, then unfortunately for you, I cannot do business with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom