Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Require Assistance...

@[member="Captain Larraq"]
At this time, I have been cleared to use only credits in relatively large amounts.

I would need clarification on what data I have access to before offering or promising any data exchanges.

@[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]

Honest or otherwise, if you can get me Imperial data, we can negotiate. Even at 3-5 times the rate I would charge to a fellow Mandalorian for a ton of Beskar, credits alone are still not worth trading the metal to an outsider.

You're ambitious, I'll grant you that, Mister Larraq.

However, I am neither privy nor willing to risk my position to acquire such things discreetly.

I also doubt very much that my current employers would so willingly give up such data.

I shall, however, inquire as to whether such a deal would be acceptable.

That said, please pick one, perhaps two, of those items and I shall keep in mind my rather... discreet abilities to do business...

Let's put it this way:

You either take his deal and give us the crapton of data and money, and we give you some beskar.

Or, you can try and take it and we have a ton of fun kicking the living feth out of you while you try and steal it. Literally, all of us.

Perhaps I was misunderstood.

I shall clarify.

Pick one solid item to receive and one potential item for now in return for beskar.

Anything further is, at this time, beyond my ability to offer.

@[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]

Complete blueprints and support data for the missile, its guidance system, the droid brain installed in the missile, and the programming for the droid brain.

And you'll get half a ton of Beskar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom