Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I realized...

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
I already am the Hulk.

Buuuuut... to prevent godmodding, I've come here to chat.

IF I were to be able to be able to pull all the plant in me together, would that count as godmodding if the Vinithi-Be-Gone didn't affect me then?

Jak Sandrow

Oh.

Really?

Well, then. Imma keep Jak being able to switch b/w plant/not-a-plant. But it will still work.

(still gonna make an epi-me. Thanks, @[member="Judah Dashiell"]!)

[you can close teh thread nao]

Jak Sandrow said:
But... plant killer wouldn't hurt me if I'm not a plant, no?
I imagine the concept is the same as this @[member="Jak Sandrow"]...

b80b5a47a19de350b7fbfc7a211b8594939e6d2fa7ec208df7b72fb673d1d637.jpg

Jak Sandrow

We don't need to breathe. Not like you guys.

(well, you're a droid, you don't need to breathe period)

I can survive without O2 or CO2 for several hours, and space won't make me heat up ridiculously or cool down significantly.

Space is measured in absolute zero, and can reach -100 degrees Celsius . Space can also heat up to heat up to 260 degrees Celsius, and that's just from measured metal. And one of your species weaknesses is radiation WELL THERE'S A LOT OF THAT IN SPACE

plz explain

Jak Sandrow

We also have regeneration abilities.

However, basically, the longer we stay outside, the longer we need to recuperate. Like you said, radiation will kill us. That is why we last far longer in a simulated vacuum or (i.e.) methane environment than if we were in space. If we take one hour outside, we need, like, 10 hours to recuperate. 2 hours? Try 100 hours to recuperate. 3 hours? Forget it, we're dead.

Sorta like that, @[member="Doc"]

Jak Sandrow

Well, I said limited. The mitochondrion in my body produce a CO2 waste product ---> choroplast produce an O2 byproduct, which the mitochondrion use.

However, it's a limited cycle.

@[member="Doc"]

Doc said:
Okay, how does the simulated vacuum part work? Do you store oxygen somewhere or
Plants make oxygen, if he is part plant and part human, I suspect that he can save oxygen. or it could be that the cycle of O2 to CO2 takes place in his body while he is in space much like a tank of oxygen would be for us.

Just saying, being able to survive in space would not be even physically possible for any living organic person. The simulated vacuum, maybe I can accept through the modified CO2 cycle. But space? No-go, especially for your species.

Doc said:
But space? No-go, especially for your species.
it can be done, Oxygen can be heated, and Carbon dioxide is a rather hot gas, hell, you breathe out at 87.9 degrees F. (less than your body heat because it hits colder air) and because of that, he can store his heat as well. Keeping him warm in the extreme cold, and since oxygen can be frozen as well. (H20) he can stay cool when it is in very hot temperatures. You body naturally does this as a human to and extent. In the cold, a human body will naturally shiver to try and stay warm and sweat when hot. his species would do just about the same, but in a different form. Really this is all theory and ideas. not actual facts. its star wars where an invisible thing can make powers that can destroy planets, now tell me that a plant can't survive in space? hell we have a dragon species that can! its imagination @[member="Doc"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom