Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I realized...

No, like, he'd die instantly in space. Any organic matter that comes into contact with radiation deteriorates. There is so much radiation in space compared to other atmospheres. Plus the rapid changes in heat, pressure, gases, etc, would kill anything pretty much.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
I'll let you two ladies dish it out.

For the record, @[member="Doc"], there's so much inconsistencies with real physics.

I mean, Gen. Grievous's chestsac survived. Why can't a plant?

(besides. I can turn myself into a shell)

heh.. a lot of it also depends on where you are in space just how hostile it is,
ie earths orbit or closer to the local star or equivalent lots of heat and radiation if in line of sight to the star, in the shade cold as heck.
out further in the system like oh say Jupiter to pluto's orbit? not a lot of radiation and its very very cold. Of course any plant is likely to do better than my char. I might be able to handle the cold a bit better, but I still need to breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom