Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I prayed it was just a nightmare..

Seeing as she had some time to herself now, Samara takes a seat on the crude steel bed... A far cry from the comfort of her old lavish bed. The cold steel against her flesh reminded her even more of home, from the time she was first awoken by her dark lord. Her pale hand runs against the metal, a sigh escapes from the young Sith as she tries to think about what to do. Yet her train of thought was halted by the two Jedi showing up to speak with her once more, the temptation to try her lightning out of pure spite was there, yet for once she cast the thought aside.

"Well, I can already comply with half that request, Jedi."

The Sith snickers, pointing to their now useless eye that had been covered with a crude medical patch. She peels the patch back, exposing that it was shrapnel that had destroyed the eye. The bleeding continued slightly as the patch was taken off, and a small, fresh crimson streak ran down the young woman's cheek.

"I would request an actual eyepatch, and if I am worth the effort... I still feel the metal logged within, I am surprised it isn't infected yet."

She figured the request for her to close her eyes was so that Carnifex couldn't see them, figuring it was best to comply she closes her eyes shut, though her wounded eye had nerve damage and Samara had to manually close it with her hand. She feels Yenna's hand press against her flesh, expecting some sort of mind trick she braces for the worst... Only to feel an odd warmth? Both Yenna and Iris would see the metal being removed thanks to the healing, it makes a clinging sound as it falls to the floor. Her nerves start to come back to life, a spark within her corrupted eye. All the while, it was no doubt that Yenna could feel the stinging corruption that radiated off the skin of the agent.

Samara had felt no pain, just a strange sensation as her flesh came back to life. Once this was all done, she... She could see... Why did- The shock was clear on her face, it was hard to think.

"W-Why? Why do you show me kindness I would never show you? I don't understand..."

The young Sith couldn't understand, a warmth formed in her own colors for a small moment.

"Th-Mm.. Thank you."

A simple response, but one that showed some small level of progress at least.

"What kind of drink? Something to help me forget reality?"

She says in a sarcastic tone.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris nodded in agreement. If Carnifex could indeed see through, there would be a lot of trouble just trying to keep Samara safe. Trouble that was worth it, but it was important to recognize the trouble would be there. The Padawan followed in silence, glancing between the two as Master Yenna.. Reached out. She blinked as she watched the colors twist and turn, change into something different. Something unexpected.

Renewal, in a way Iris was never able to do.

She was still in that state of wonderment before she realized the slight shift in Samara's colors. The warmth. Brightness.

"Water. Water is fine."

Yenna Yenna | Samara Samara

A bright smile met Samara's restored sight as Yenna watched the confused Sith try to make sense of the situation. "Why not?" She asked simply. She would have left it there normally, but this girl needed their help. "My duty, it is, to help people. Who they are, it matters not." She went on. Iris answered the Jedi Master's question, asking for water. However, Samara's answer earned a chuckle.

"Sadly, mix that up, I can not. However, some whiskey, I do have." She suggested as she pulled her flask from her pocket and set it on the table. With that, she turned to the door and summoned one of the guards. "Three glasses of water, could you please bring? Thank you." She asked politely before jumping back into the chair.

The little green Jedi took a swig of her flask then used the force to move it towards Samara. "Now, a good fighter, you are, according to Iris. But, more to life, there is. A spawn of Darth Carnifex, you are, as I understand. Matter, that does not." She leaned forward just a little bit as her golden eyes looked at Samara. "Curious, I am. To achieve, what do you wish? Now, where your life is." She asked her calmly as she leaned back against the chair and spared a glance at Iris. She was going to be a massive help in this endeavour. She reached out with her mind to Iris' as she looked back at Samara, listening carefully.

<"Help her, do you believe we can?"> She asked the padawan with her mind.

Iris Arani Iris Arani Samara Samara

"Mm, well you are far more generous than I. It is hard to recall if I have ever helped another- Wait, no I have once. I had a friendly duel with a Mandalorian, the shock from my force pike left burns upon their skin. So I helped them apply ointment to heal the burns.. Ironic now that I think about it."

Samara of course gladly accepts the flask, taking a shot of the whiskey.

"My teachings involve a handful of things from standard flash training on blasters and vehicles... Echani martial arts, several sword forms. My strengths are within manipulation, espionage, interrogation, Juyo, force lightning, and hiding."

She demonstrates some of what she had spoken about, raising her hand to allow the two to watch as red lightning spiked and coiled across her hand, it whipped and cracked with power. Though, Samara makes sure it doesn't get too close to the two... Not like she wanted another fight right now.

"As for the hiding I had mentioned, let me also show you what I mean."

Taking a moment to meditate and focus, Samara simply snaps away any color or force presence around her, the dark tendrils that normally coiled out from her eyes seemed to vanish, just leaving the pretty amber with hardly any sign of corruption.

"This is the form that your padawan had first met me in when I was posing as a mercenary in the depths of 1313, a shame that meeting later turned into this, my intent was to retrieve intel and bring the data I found back to Lord Carnifex... And yes, I was made by him. I am a strand cast, I have no parents, and grew up in an amber-tear womb. I was molded to fit the role I was given, being an agent. Hmm, I think I was born out of the womb recently, I still vividly remember the cold steel floor and the fervent chanting of the doctors. His word is something I both physically and mentally cannot disobey, meaning if he wanted me to attack you both I would have to, my will would be taken over. I have a feeling he hasn't done this to simply watch and see what we do, no doubt that if I ever do get to return home I will be punished. Perhaps with death, perhaps not. All I know right now is that I failed, and I have no home."

Sam clears her throat before ceasing the force stealth, the foul energy returning along with the visible dark tendrils stretching out from her eyes.

"I cannot say what I want in life anymore, Jedi. Part of me craves death to atone for my failure, the other clings to life dearly. All I have ever known is what I was made for, and being stripped of that has me lost and unsure of what to do. In time, I am sure fellow agents of my Lord will attempt to collect me. The funniest part is, I fear that day."

Both of them could feel cracks within the young Sith's shell continue to form, though these cracks could easily reseal if things went wrong.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

In the wake of the lightning, the colors dimmed. Just a little. Enough to put a little tension in Iris's shoulders, but not enough to worry her. The spark of lightning had her generally worried. She'd seen what it could do. The effect it left on a person was still burned in her mind. But it wasn't born from anger. Just demonstration. And.. She kept talking. Saying everything.

That was the surprise really. All the information she was giving, Carnifex wouldn't allow that, right? Information was important. But here she was, telling them about the Strandcasts. His agents. How they hid, how they reported to him. She glanced towards Master Yenna as her voice spoke in her head. Nodded, just a little. But rather than answer in her head, she answered allowed.

"If she didn't want help, she wouldn't of told us any of this." That was the important part. Samara needed to want the help for it to work. And maybe just telling her it was something she wanted might help in the long run.

"You can have a home here. If you want it."

Samara Samara | Yenna Yenna

Yenna listened closely to what Samara had to say, not shifting her concentration for even a moment. When the Sith decided to show off her abilities, Yenna didn't flinch or move a muscle. Her gentle smile merely widened. Iris got a little tense at the sight of it, but the Jedi Master simply gave a nod of her head.

The girl went on to show off her ability to cloak the corruption the Dark Side wrought upon her body. "Impressive. Talented, you are, with the Force." Sje complimented with sincerity. The girl took a sip of the whiskey as their water arrived. The guard set the glasses down in front of them before leaving once again. "Thank you." Yenna muttered as she pulled a glass towards herself and Iris with the Force and took a sip.

The conversation quickly shifted as Samara explained her situation, as well as the conflict she felt about it all. On the one hand, her loyalty to Darth Carnifex kept her bound to his will. But beneath it all, Yenna could feel the loss and confusion within her.

Iris responded to her mental question with a verbal answer. She was correct, with both statements. Yenna hummed in agreement as she took another sip of water. "Truth, Iris speaks." She muttered as she looked into Samara's restored eyes.

"Help you, we can. Lost, you are, for now. But... the gift of life, you have been given. Made you, Carnifex might have. But matter, that does not. The past, matters not. Learn from it, we can. But bind our future, it does not have to." She leaned forward a bit with her gentle eyes studying the girl.

"A purpose, you can find. With the gift of life, what you choose to do... matter, that does." She leaned back a little. "And... alone, you do not have to be." She finished as she spared a look at Iris before looking back to Samara.

"Ironic that I of all people have to say this, but calm down Jedi... Not like I have much bite to my bark anymore."

She chuckles at Iris before leaning back against the steel wall, Samara closes her eyes.

"The power you see is not mine per say, I was subject to a ritual. My Lord gave me this.. Boost you could say, and I suppose I am never really alone eh?"

With a sarcastic smile she taps the side of her head, gesturing that he was always there.

"No matter the choice I make, I will still have problems that plague my mind. If I continue down the path I was built for, I will never get over my failure. No doubt that my Lord might kill me for not only my failure but also the fact I have simply spoke along with the both of you, that I didn't try to kill anyone else yet. And if I did allow you Jedi to teach me, I still have that looming shadow within me... Always watching. If I even do try to find peace, there are many factors that make it hard for me to even consider this.. My mind is filled with gazing eyes and voices, I must admit that I fear asking for help. It was less fear inducing trying to take my own saber to my neck, I can say it was to spite you as much as I want, but it was to try and escape his wrath."

She bites her lip, the stress building up so high that without thinking her teeth puncture into her lip, causing blood to drip down.

"Help me.."

She barely manages to whisper it out, conflicted as to what she even just did. Nails dig into her hands as she just wanted it to end, she felt as if she was going insane. Two halves of the same being playing a game of tug of war with her very mind.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris watched. Listened. Concern was clear in her eyes. Fear, she knew the fear of Carnifex. Of the nightmares he could bring. It wasn't the same, but knowing it could be worse for Samara was just.. A terrible feeling. She reached out, setting a hand on Sam's own. Squeezing gently.

"We will."

Yenna's smile faltered as concern filled her features. She felt sorry for the young woman as she explained it all to them. The desperate situation she was trapped in, with seemingly no way out of it. The sarcasm and supposed confidence finally broke as a silent, hopeless plea escaped her lips. Barely loud enough for them to hesr her.

The little green Jedi's hands clasped together as she thought about the situation, what kind of options they had to help the poor girl pursue a better life. One with purpose and a fate that wouldn't lead her down a path of self destruction.

"Free you, we can." She spoke up, her eyes rising to look into Samara's. "Powerful, your master is. But do, what can darkness, except flee from the light?" She glanced at Iris for a moment with determination. When she looked back to Samara, her eyes noticed her bleeding lip and palm. There weren't many who could empathize with just how painful this reality was for her. "Sever the connection, we can. Painful, the process will be, most likely. But... our word, I give you. Help you, we can. A new life, we can give you." Yenna climbed on the table and limped towards Samara, stretching a hand out towards her in hopes the the girl would offer her injured hand.

"But, your choice, this is. A hard road, it will be. A jedi, you do not have to be. A normal life, you can live. But, what you choose, it does not matter. Right now, in your hands, your fate is. Our help, if you want... trust us, you must." She went on. If the girl stretched her hand out, Yenna would heal her injured palm as well. A gentle smile formed as she looked at the girl.

If the girl agreed, Yenna and Iris were going to have their work cut out for them. Severing the connection was going to be extremely difficult. She was going to need the padawan's help if it came to that.

Her eyes seemingly snap towards Iris as the Jedi placed their hand upon her own, out of instinct she recoils, loathing it when someone touched her. Yet Samara's hand comes back and holds onto the hand that was offered to her. Being careful to not dig nails into Iris' hand, she had come to respect Iris after thinking over their fight. Samara was not one to ignore combat prowess, thinking of battle as a form of art.

"I am not sure what I even want to do just yet, I need.. I need time to think all of this over. I don't know if I could ever live what is considered a normal life, I was created to be a warrior. I might take interest in your order, you Jedi could help tame my anger into focus. Mm if I did go down that route I will be starting from square one, from what I know you all do not like my style of combat, Juyo is just natural for me. But I see how it instills aggression... This would be such an alien path to follow, perhaps this unknown path leads to peace within my mind."

Was she working with these two for her own personal gain? To get away from punishment like a coward? Or was it something else? Not even Samara knew to a full extent what she wanted out of this besides one simple thing.

"I want peace of mind, I.. I cannot handle so much anger, yet I love my father despite my fear."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"There is no hurry, not right now. All that matters right now is you're safe. You can choose what happens next. But.. Just make it one step at a time. You don't need to think so far ahead."

Overthinking any of this wasn't going to help. And putting her through more pain, especially after everything she'd probably already been through. Part of which Iris did with.. Well. Cutting off her arm. The fact she was willing to talk despite that fact said a lot of just what kind of upbringing Samara had to have had. Iris squeezed her hand, just a little.

"It's your choice."

Yenna's gaze shifted between Iris and Samara as the two spoke. Perhaps it was time to give Samara a moment of peace, to think it all through. Until a decision was made, bringing her to the temple would not work. She wanted to take her somewhere else, perhaps a more peaceful planet where Samara could wrestle with her thoughts on her own. That could come in time.

"Indeed." She muttered in agreement with Iris. She turned and took a sip of water before moving toward the door. "A moment, we can give you, if you wish." She offered as she carefully hopped off the table without spilling a drop of water. Her cane was summoned to her hand as she limped towards the ray-shielded doorway, pausing to look at Samara again. "The whiskey, you can hold onto." She commented with a smile as the shield went down. She waited patiently for Iris to join her...

But also to see if Samara wanted them gone.

"I would prefer time to myself, for now, perhaps sleep for a time... I can't say I am bursting with energy at the moment, might still be the effects of that Saber since it struck my neck."

Samara takes the rest of the drink that was given to her, taking away her hand from Iris since well... Whatever was left she downed quickly in the hopes that it helped put her asleep soon. Her silence is broken once again just before the little Jedi master leaves the cell, using her current weakened force to glide the flask back to Yenna.

"Before you head off, I would like to thank you jed- Master Yenna."

Samara then turns to Iris.

"My safety is something that only I control I suppose, even putting me in the most defended place you can doesn't matter. As an agent, I know what we are capable of, impersonating a guard is easy enough... That aside, what I mean is controlling myself, even then I can't control myself all the time."

She weakly laughs, making a lite joke out of the fact she could be ordered to kill them before letting out a sigh.

"I am sure you have better things to do than babysit little ole me, seems Master Yenna is waiting for you anyway."

Sam tries to get herself comfy on the cell bed, laying her head back and closing her eyes, waiting for the whisky to kick in.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"I brought you here to help you, Sam. I don't see it as babysitting to want to help someone." Iris gave a smile, one last one as Samara laid down to get some much needed sleep. Then turned to follow Master Yenna out. She let out a breath once the door sealed, frowning just a little.

"I really hope she can be helped, Master."

Yenna blinked as her flask was returned to her, a warm smile taking hold again. She gave a light bow to Samara as the girl thanked her. The master and padawan stepped out of the cell to let Samara get some rest, though the little green Jedi wouldn't find rest as easily. She looked up at Iris as she spoke up, earning a nod from the Jedi Master.

"She can, young Iris. She will be. Patient, we must be, but help her, we will." Yenna declared as she walked with the padawan. "She understands. For her to accept it, all we are waiting for, is. Give up on this girl, we will not. Not now. Not afterwards." A determined sincerity graced her words and rolled from her through the Force as she spared one last look back at the young Sith.

"To save a life, we must never hesitate." She concluded, looking ahead once more.

/End Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom