Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I of the Storm

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Her fingers were now working at the front of his trousers. It wasn't fair that she'd be the only exposed one here. It was, after all, he who had complained about wet clothes. She grinned.

"I understand perfectly," she replied, giving him a quick kiss on the neck, "Why do you think I brought you here? I've never brought anybody to meet my family before. You really are special."

Not a single person, male or female, friend or otherwise. This cabin was her sanctuary, a sacred place to her. Bringing an outsider here was practically saying to him 'I want to spend the rest of my days with you'.

Maybe she was saying that.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor grinned back when Rawnie began taking his pants off, lightly kissing her back. He'd had an inkling of what the trip to Mandalore had meant this time.​
"My family wouldn't make you feel special. Just aggravated and trigger-happy."
He started working on her pants, too, messing with the zippers that kept it attached to the top part of her suit.​
"All the same, maybe Csilla should be a stop we make sometime, just to see the cities and a few of the mountains. It's beautiful there."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Her suit was a little more complicated than his pants. When she was finished with him, she went to herself to assist him. She knew how to get it on and off, he didn't. Yet. He'd figure it out with practice.

"Oh? Thinking of taking me home to mom?" she visibly shivered, but weather that was from the cold, or the terrifying idea of meeting her boyfriends probably very racists mother, she did not mention.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor literally snorted with laughter, having to lean on Rawnie for a moment to keep from falling on the ground.​
"Oh, god, no. If I take you anywhere near my adopted family's place, it means she's been dead and buried for a while now. She'd have given you such a huge amount of condescension, you would've punched the blue out of her."
He ran a couple of fingers through her hair and smiled again.​
"You might like my sister, though... She'd bring all sorts of guys home, just to push her parents' buttons. Wonder if she ever actually dated any of 'em."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
The blonde blinked. So. He really did have no intention of telling his mother about her. Was that... disappointment? Yes. How.. odd.

"Are you ashamed of me?"

She grabbed a blanket hanging off the back of the chair by the fireplace and covered her nude body with it. She felt tense. Her people would accept him, or at least she would insist on trying until they did. But family was too important to keep in the dark. Was she causing trouble for him? Just by being human? ....Errr.... half human, anyway?

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor sat down on the floor, leaning up against a wall.​
"I'm not ashamed of you at all. Ever."
He sighed a little bit tiredly as he looked at Rawnie now covering herself with a blanket.​
"I told you about my dad dying, but not my mom. She egged him on at every turn. For every argument I had to keep his coup quiet, she wanted to send in a private army. The duel was his idea, but she was the one who finalized it. If I wouldn't have been executed for it, I would've shot her a year after I met her."
He shrugged.​
"It's not that I'm afraid of taking you to meet my family. If I find out she's not there, then you'll meet everybody else. I just don't need the depression I'll probably get from talking to her."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She sat down next to him, wrapping him into her warmth as well. Couldn't have him freezing on her. The fire was going, but it was still a little bit chilly in here. She pulled him into her arms, holding him close to her flesh.

"I'm sorry," she softy said, "Your culture is strange to me. I don't get out half as much as you. Family is everything here. I can't imagine hating one of them that much."

But she was lying. She could imagine it. Her father. She really did hate him. She hated him so much, she was certain that if Calico turned up out of the blue at the cabin door one day, she would shoot him right in the face. She might throw in a few insults first. Because if he turned up, that meant he was alive and had no excuse for being so absent. Making her Mother search the Galaxy for him, driving her slowly mad...

"Don't worry about it then. I'll meet them in time, or I won't. It doesn't matter. I already have the best member of that family right here with me."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor snuggled up as closely as he could to Rawnie.​
"Y'know, you're too forgiving of me, sometimes. Or maybe I feel guilty about the wrong things. I'm bad at telling the difference."
He gently lifted her into his lap so he could hug her easier.​
"You're gonna meet my sister if I have to sneak into her room, gift wrap her, and drag her back to the Bluebird for it to happen."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
It was far too easy for him to just lift her up like that. She hated being so tiny sometimes. So thin, so short. She was only a good 5'3, even with boots on. That was her mothers blood in her veins. She wished she had more of her father in her. He was tall, strong, everybody thought he had looked like the ideal warrior. And Rawnie? Well, nobody said anything about it, but she knew what they had to be thinking. How could this tiny woman be the offspring of Calico? Not that anybody thought her Mother was less of a warrior. Her mother had proven herself more than enough to get respect. But the problem was, she looked like an easy target. Rawnie had this problem too.

"I don't think you'll have to gift wrap her," the blonde laughed, cuddling up close, "But why do you want me to meet your sister so badly?"

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor smiled as he leaned in and nuzzled Rawnie.​
"Only two people in the galaxy harbor any sort of affection for me. You happen to have a hell of a lot more than affection for me, and my sister is the other one. Even if you two don't get along, she'd be a little more supportive than anybody else I know."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
The blonde smiled and nuzzled him back, watching the fire. It was finally starting to warm up some, but the storm was as wild as ever, and it showed no signs of slowing. It would be a long night...

"Alright. I'd like to meet her then. How bad could it be?"

[member="Doctor Azure"]

"I dunno. But if the worst involves us having to fight our way out, we've got it covered."
Lor squeezed Rawnie as he kissed her, ignoring the sound of the wind outside and the snoring that meant Lord Cabur had probably gone to sleep.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She turned her head, just in time to catch his lips. It was actually... kind of romantic. The storm, the firelight, the blanket, their nude bodies pressed together for warmth. She knew where this would go eventually. She shifted, moving to face him completely, drag him to the hard stone floor with her as they kissed, hands tangling into his dark hair.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor groaned happily as Rawnie pulled him to the floor. This was usually the most fun part for him after they finished talking. They'd tease each other, and whisper things that might not make any sense, and kiss until they ran out of breath. That was the best part of this, and one of the reasons he was in love with her. His voice came out as a whisper, as it often did when they were rolling around like this.​
"Not the first time you've dragged me to the floor, visahot. I'm a little surprised you waited for me."
Then he pulled her back into a kiss, feeling her warmth and gently running his hand over the scar on her shoulder. The wound they'd been so careful about avoiding the first time they did this.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
"All part of a days work," she purred back just before he kissed her again.

His kiss, the urgency, it drove something deep and pleading inside of her. She needed him. Tonight. Now. She fumbled around in a haze of lust, hands grabbing him wherever she could reach, urging him to once again take what was his. Because of he didn't, she would.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor grunted a little bit as Rawnie practically tackled him. There was something a little bit different about her this time, although tackling wasn't far from the norm, but his mind was way too occupied with hands running all over his body. For a moment, he felt like he was biting her, but he couldn't tell through the haze that always began to descend upon him.​
The Chiss simply held the blonde Mando as close as he could, and the happy fog finally came down over his mind.​
- fade to black -​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
When it was done, when they'd finished, Rawnie looked into his eyes. They both lay on the hard floor, limbs entangled, blanket draped over their bodies as they caught their breath. He was so... fierce tonight. She had marks up her neck as evidence. It had shocked her, and yet, the surprise was not unwelcome. She'd been a little bit rough too, forceful, wrestling control from him at the first opportunity. Did he mind that? His reactions suggested otherwise.

"Well," she sighed, still trying to catch her breath, "That is one way to warm up."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor chuckled a bit as he nuzzled Rawnie. Wow, he really had bitten her, and there were a few sore spots on his own body where it seemed that she'd scratched him. He kissed one of the spot where he'd bitten, and then her cheek.​
"Maybe I should start calling you nahn vit, instead. You certainly hunt like a snow cat. Claws and all."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She let out a sigh when his lips touched her neck.

"I didn't hurt you too badly, did I?" she asked, snuggling close to him under the blanket, "If not, then I suppose I'll have to try harder next time."

She smirked. She kind of liked it a little rough this time. The way he bit her, let her scratch him... Her eyes found the foggy window. The storm had calmed down significantly by now. What a way to wait out the storm.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor grinned back at Rawnie as he nuzzled her neck a bit more.​
"Pleasure and pain work wonderfully together. I think we've demonstrated why."
He took a deep breath, and then came away from her neck.​
"Y'know, I love the way you smell... And it never goes away. Even when you're not around, I just put my head to a pillow and it feels like you're there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom