Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Never Told You?

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
"I want a baby, Judah."

Judah knew he was going to hear those exact words at some point. They had discussed a family before, so Kat didn't need to explain why she wanted a baby. All of the reasons as to why they shouldn't have children ran through his mind. Judah was always gone. He didn't want to bring children into a practically fatherless home. It wasn't fair to shoulder most of the raising of the children on his wife's shoulders. [member="Katara Starkos"] herself would take odd jobs that sometimes led off world. Was it fair to pass the kids off on her father when both of them were away? All of that didn't matter though. Deep down inside Kat was not the only one that wanted to expand their small family. A child would be an expression of the love they shared for each other, something Judah could not deny Katara of having.

The Jedi shoved all of his thoughts on the matter to the side. He cleared his mind of all the worry and doubt which had come to the front of his mind. Judah gently squeezed his wife's hands as he pulled her close and kissed her gently, but long, on the lips. As he pulled away his face brightened into a smile. He didn't need to tell Katara that he would give her what she was asking for, but he wanted to anyway. This was a moment where Katara really did need to here his voice even if she already had her answer.

"Okay," Judah said as he began to lead her up toward the waterfall once again. "We've rehearsed all the reasons why we shouldn't so many times, and I'm tired of talking us out of this. I love you Katara, and I really do want this as much as you do."

There was really nothing more that needed to be said. Babies were not talked into existence, but Judah was also intent on romancing his wife. Sure he could just start things then and there, but Judah Lesan knew that sex began long before the actual activity. Besides they still had more to discuss about the future, especially in light of what Katara had just asked for.

"I need to know what you think about this new order Bri mentioned. There is no reason I can't just leave the CIS and be home, be here. We've talked about me just joining your security firm before. If I did that I would be around to help you raise the baby, and care for it, love it, and the mother, not exactly in that order either," Judah said pumping his own eyebrows with the last comment.

Katara was not the only one that could flirt between the two, though Judah tended play dirty. His hand may have "accidentally" brushed against her perfectly shaped buttocks as he gave her his own look of want and desire.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
A matching bright smile blossomed on Katara's face as Judah broke his tender kiss with her. "I love you too, always have and alway will," she replied, following her husband's lead as they walked hand-in-hand toward the waterfall once again.

"Well as for the CIS, you know how I feel about you working with them. And I'd love for you to come work for me as a security consultant, but I know you well enough to know that it wouldn't be enough for you…. So I think you should go to this place where the other Jedi Order is located at and give it a try. I trust Cambria not to lead you too astray, but as for me….. "

The spirited redhead reached out to the Jedi Knight's utility belt and yanked on it, pulling his front flush with hers in a suggestive way. "I just may," the Corellisi smiled seductively, then pressed her lips to his in a searing kiss that would no doubt get [member="Judah Lesan"]'s blood pumping; the sound of the waterfall echoing in the near distance and it's fine mist floating about the air. She had a hunch that tonight would be a night to remember for the married lovers, and not because they would take the time this go-around to reunite properly either.

Judah sighed, he knew [member="Katara Starkos"] was right that her security firm would not be enough for what he had been raised to do. The shadow could not allow injustice to continue, not when he was gifted to do something about it. Luis mind soon became otherwise occupied with no chance to say anything in return. His wife had managed to kiss him in such away that not only got his motor running, but decidedly ended the conversation.

Judah kissed her back, meeting her passion, and as he normally did in these moments, he opened his mind, his very aura to her. The waterfall was indeed close, and the rest of the way there was spent seeing who could disrobe the other the fastest. It was very apparent that trying for a baby began now, or had it already begun earlier?

Time always seemed to slow down for Judah when he was with his wife in the most intimate of ways. These would always be there moments. The times they recommitted themselves to each other, consummating the love they shared as husband and wife. The dark haired Telosian just held Katara in his arms as the rest, catching their breath spring as the sun was beginning to set. He finally pressed a kiss to her forehead and placed a strong hand on her abdomen, then kissed her lips.

"I could not think of another person I would want to create life with, Katara Starkos-Lesan," Judah finally said breaking the silence. "It will be dark soon, and much cooler, we should continue this in the comfort of our own bed."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Indeed it had gotten dark and much cooler by the time the lovers managed to get back to the log cabin house. Katara was chilled to the bone so they lit a fire in the fireplace in the master bedroom, then just held each other in their hand carved four-poster king sized bed that Judah had made until sleep blessed them bringing blissful dreams; well at least for the very sated and content redhead.

Morning was Katara's favorite time of the day as the sun peaked up over the eastern mountain tops bringing renewal of life into the valley where Coronet Peak kept watch over. This morning though, the spirited Corellisi wouldn't go for her usual run to get her daily exercise in, not when she had her husband home and beside her wrapped in his strong and secure arms. Kat tilted her head back a bit off the Jedi Knight's shoulder and gazed at Judah still sleeping, peacefully it seemed. She reached up with her hand and fingered lightly some wayward strands of his dark longish hair from his ruggedly handsome face off to the side.

Gods how Kat loved this man, and how she would love the child that would hopefully come of their couplings while he was with her this time as she wanted desperately to have something to cherish of him when they were apart; a beloved creation in the purest form of both of them.

[member="Judah Lesan"]

Judah woke as the movement of hair tickled his cheek a bit. As his eyes opened they locked onto the most striking pair of blue eyes the Jedi had ever seen. It was one of the things which had attracted him to [member="Katara Starkos"] in the first place. Yes, the long legged Corellisi had a great figure, round in all the places, and curves perfectly proportioned, in Judah's opinion, but every time he looked Kat in the eyes, the Knight melted.

"Gods that never gets old," he said slightly groggy as he was still waking up.

Judah didn't need long to realize Kat was in his arms and pressed against him, and that they had been too lazy to put any pajamas on the night before. His strong hand began to stroke his wife's bare back as he pressed a kiss to her lips. Morning were much better when Kat was around then when she wasn't. The morning routine was much more pleasurable than what he usually did when alone. The married lovers wasted no time in getting back to their attempt for children. Judah didn't know how long his stay was going to be, but his duties as a Jedi always took him away sooner than either of them wanted.

Long slow kisses were enjoyed as the couple chose to linger together before Judah decided it was time for a shower. He rolled Kat back onto the bed, placed a kiss on her lips once more, and rolled out of the bed and walked to the shower in the master fresher. He didn't look back to see what Kat was up to. This was the life Judah enjoyed when home, lazy mornings when Kat didn't have to work, then whatever yard work needed to be done. The day was already being planned as the Jedi stepped into the fresher and began to hum a happy tune. Judah Lesan was home.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Katara smiled at [member="Judah Lesan"]'s groggy words. No this never would ever get old; the two of them together. And this morning, the spirited Corellisi's husband did not disappoint her either.

As he rolled out of bed, blue eyes followed the Jedi Knight's bare form all the way into the fresher, and oh what a form it was. Kat waited for him to start the shower, then rolled out of bed herself. The redhead joined him, slipping wordlessly in behind him. It was not uncommon for the married couple to shower together as helping each other wash was just an extension of their previous love making.

After they'd dried off and had gotten dressed, it was time for food though caffeine was at the top of Katara's list. "So what are you making me for breakfast, my darling husband? I wonder if [member="Cambria Zadira"] is still here or if the Twi'lek has already headed out. I kinda feel bad about the whole thing. After all you did invite her here as your guest."

"[member="Cambria Zadira"] is likely on her hike already. She is up with the sun to perform her meditation katas. When we are apart I usually am too. Up with the sun and out for a run, but I much prefer the morning routine when I'm home," Judah said with a wink.

The dark haired knight walked into the kitchen, and with a wave of his hand turned the caf maker on. When Judah was home he waited on, and pampered his wife. Yes she was able to much for herself. She had been an independent Corellisi when the pair had first met, and she still was. Judah still liked to serve his wife. It just one of several ways he said, "I love you," without actually using words.

"Caf is on, and should be done soon," Judah said while pulling out the large skillet and a smaller skillet.

Everything in the morning was a grand affair for Judah Lesan. When home mornings began with the two lovers expressing their love to each other in physical ways. A shower usually followed, and finished when Judah made a grand breakfast. So far they were two for three, and the breakfast was on it's way. Nerf sausages, and bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, and Telosian toast, made up the menu for the morning. Kat had always tried telling Judah it was called Corellian toast, but he kept with it just to tease her. Everything cooked up quickly, and before long, Judah was serving Kat a very large breakfast, starting with a larger than normal mug of caf. He placed the cream and sugar next to her mug.

"Only the best for the best wife in whole universe," Judah said sliding in the chair next to hers. "Don't worry about Bri. This might sound sad, but she is used to doing things on her own, and being 'alone.' There have not been many Twi'leks on our travels, and she holds to the code more than I ever did. I would try and help her find someone to share what we have, but I can't tell you if she'd be open to it or not. There are parts of her that she keeps very private. She'll be fine, trust me."

With that, Judah dug into the breakfast. He was hungry and wasn't going to wait long to eat. The Jedi was going to need his energy.

[member="Katara Starkos"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Mhmm Me too…. Though I am usually up with the sun as well for my run when you are not here to pleasantly distract me," Katara smiled sweetly at [member="Judah Lesan"] before pouring a generous amount of cream into her caf as that is how she liked it. "And I do appreciate all you spoiling me when you are here…. I don't tell you enough how much I love you and all you do for me," she said, placing a kiss upon her husband's cheek before digging into the wondrous food before her.

"So do you not see [member="Cambria Zadira"] ever breaking the code for an attachment beyond friendship? She is such a lovely woman both on the outside and inside," Kat said after taking a few bites, then added. "I'm so glad that you were as accepting of attachment. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't wanted the same things as me… like now with having a baby. I'm so excited at the prospect!"

Judah loved it when Kat kissed his cheek. There was always a little shiver that ran down his spine when she pressed her lips to his skin. It was true love when something as simple as a loving peck on the cheek could send a thrill through the body. The redhead knew how to make Judah feel loved and appreciated, but there was one thing she had said that needed to be cleared up.

"You tell me every time we are together. There are more ways than just words, and believe me, I feel very appreciated. I only hope you feel as loved in return KitKat."

Judah kissed her forehead. It was something he liked to do from time to time. An endearing gesture from the Knight. Yes they had their moments of passion, but sometimes the simplicity of a kiss on the forehead said more than a few passionate moments. Kat's question about Bri came as Judah kissed her. The knight had to think about the answer for a moment. The two Jedi had never really talked about it, and Bri had put up high walls since Katara had come home. Judah couldn't blame her for that. He could only imagine the thoughts and feelings she may pick up, especially when he was making love to his wife.

"Bri and I haven't talked about it so much. Could I see her forming an attachment, in the way we have, maybe. That being said it would take time for her to embrace the idea I think, and that is something that would only happen if the right man came along for her. You know, someone that she had strong feelings for, cared for deeply, and someone that could return those things to her. Between you and me, I would be happy to see her find what we have found. If anyone deserves it, it's her."

Judah had spoken honestly. He did hope Bri found someone, but ultimately it would be her decision, and the Knight was not going to force anything on her.

"So I was thinking we could get some take out and have a picnic by the lake for lunch. General Solo's Chicken, rice, and rolls from our favorite place sound good?"

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Ooooo I'd like that… " Katara said excited like, then blue eyes gazed over at the chrono on the wall. "But maybe a late lunch hmm since we slept in and just now finished that yummy breakfast of yours," she smiled before pressing her lips to [member="Judah Lesan"]'s.

"So… What shall we do in the meantime? I could load you up with honey do's or we could go into the town square to get supplies and look around, then grab the take out on the way home?"

All Judah heard was that Kat could load him up with honey. That sounded adventurous. Usually it was chocolate syrup, but honey could be interesting. It wasn't until Judah heard his wife say something about going into town that he realized she wasn't talking about adding a little something to their baby making. Now before you judge the guy, he was purely, solely too used on giving his wife exactly what she wanted. That meant they needed to be together a lot!

"We can head into town. I haven't really been through some of our favorite places in a while, and we have to go in for the take out anyway."

After breakfast, Judah left a datapad on the counter with a note for Bri explaining where the pair had gone. He told here where to find things for lunch... mainly the mushrooms. He drained his caf before rounding the center island in the kitchen and pointed to the key cards.

"The speeder or the bike?"

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Well….. A bike ride would be more fun, but if we pick up anything in town we'll need the speeder so speeder," Katara answered, then flashed a lopsided grin as she walked past [member="Judah Lesan"] running a slender finger teasingly along her husband's toned upper body as she did. "Plus the picnic blanket is already in the trunk for later…. as I'm sure I'll be plenty hungry by then."

"The speeder it is then," Judah said grabbing the key card.

He naturally got into the driver's seat. It wasn't a masculine thing, or maybe it was, but Judah wasn't home often and when he was, he liked driving Kat around town. Today was going to be fun though. Since his wife wanted to have a baby, Judah thought it would be fun to go to the Baby Depot, and look at everything they had. Who knew what they would find? Judah just wanted to show Kat he was really supportive. That's why they were going to do something together in picking out some supplies for the baby. While the Jedi was home, they could make the nursery.

"Well here it is. Let's go get some stuff for the baby."

Judah took Kat by the hand. This was actually a big step for them. With the schedules they both had the idea was crazy, by that was just it, there was never a right time to have a baby, so they just needed to start their family. They had gotten together because they had wanted someone to spend life with. They both had felt they were missing the person they did everything for. That's who they were to each other, the person that made all the risk worth it. [member="Katara Starkos"] was the person Judah wanted to start a family with, and he was genuinely excited about the prospect.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
As they walked into the Baby Depot, Katara suddenly got apprehensive about the whole baby idea when she saw the overwhelming items before her, and kids running about. What was she thinking?! Then, the redhead caught sight of [member="Judah Lesan"]'s face and knew everything would be alright.

"Who would have thought a little being needed so much stuff? And you thought I was high maintenance with all my techie gear," Kat said, flashing Judah a lopsided grin his way.

"How about we start with looking for a crib first since that will be the central point of the nursery, then a good rocking chair for all those nights you'll be up," the spirited Corelisi winked with a giggle as she pulled him over towards the crib department.

Judah was physically yanked to the cribs as the long legged Corellisi got excited all over again. He just shook his head and chuckled.

"I love you," he said through his laugh and followed his wife willingly.

Eyes scanned the prices of things. Since Judah was a Jedi he did not have much by way of credits, and if Kat was going to get pregnant, Judah would insist she take less work. After he was fully confident the redhead was in the mood to hear it. Her red hair and Corellian personality was a double whamey when it came to Judah and putting his foot down. He did it very rarely, and only when he knew it was something which was right. Judah had to take care of his wife by getting her to commit got less work, even when he was gone.

The cost of a crib was more than he thought it would be, and the rocking chairs were unsightly as well. Still the smile on [member="Katara Starkos"]' face was worth at least the window shopping. The quilt and sheet sets were cute, and Judah was soon as into the experience as his wife was.

Soon he found himself looking at the construction of the items Kat really liked. Judah could build them and do a much better job. The same had been done for the bed they used at home. The four poster bed had been too expensive for them to purchase, so Judah built it. He planned on doing that for his children as well. The hobby gave the knight something to do when he was home on extended stays. Katara still had to work when Judah was home for longer visits, so he needed something to occupy they time she they weren't together.

"I can build this crib. Do you like it?"

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Katara's blue eyes lit up. "Ohhh… It's perfect," the redhead beamed, then took out her iComm and snapped several holos, taking different angles so [member="Judah Lesan"] would have a frame of reference when he hand carved their child's crib. The Jedi was a master wood maker and it showed how much love and attention to detail he put into his projects. Their bed was just one example. "Baby Lesan will be ever so lucky, just as I am to have you in my life," she smiled warmly, then pressed a kiss to her dark-haired husband's lips. "Now onto rockers… "

The spirited Corellisi tugged on Judah's hand once again and led them over to the section that had several types of rocking chairs. Katara tested a few out as she would mostly likely be the one sitting in it feeding their baby so the chair had to be comfy. She also liked the idea of having an ottoman to rest her feet upon. Finally after much trial and error, Kat found the one she liked and it matched the style of the crib pretty closely. "I really like this one… though I don't see it comes with an ottoman. What do you think, sweetheart?" she smiled happily up at him from the rocking chair.

"Great, get pictures of that one too then, and I'll make an ottoman for you. Do you want it to rock also?"

Judah smiled as he returned Kat's kiss. All this talk wanted to make him find a room and try again. Though mostly because he just liked "trying." Honestly the shopping was making Judah excited. Sure he was nervous about being a father. The Jedi had been raised in the temple and had no real example of what a father should be. [member="Katara Starkos"] seemed to have confidence in him, which helped, but he knew that being a husband and father was the most important job of his life, even more so than being a Jedi. Despite what Kat kept saying about why he should remain a Jedi, Judah quietly pondered a change.

"So you ready for that picnic, or you want to find a vacant mother's room and try again?

Judah chuckled as he pulled out his iComm to call in the take out order. He was ready to pick it up, have a picnic, and enjoy dessert. His wife was dessert of course.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Mmmmm I like the way you think, Jediboy… " Katara smiled with mischievous delight in her blue gaze. "but I'd rather get our favorite take out and go to back to the lake for that picnic we've been wanting to do for so long. I'm more in the mood for that, though perhaps another time," she winked, remembering fondly a previous moment they'd had together in a dressing room on a tropical planet while trying on bikinis. Definitely things that make ya go hmmmm.

"Yeah... We still aren't allowed back at that one place yet. You will need to come here again I'm sure so we shouldn't ruin that option, even though it would be fun," Judah said with a chuckle and a wink.

It was just in time too as the other end sounded off with the typical may I help you introduction. Judah placed the order for the pair. A number six, General Solo's chicken with Nexu fried rice, two spring rolls, and the complimentary fortune cookies of course. Portions were so large the two would share and maybe still have some leftover for a late night snack.

The speeder ride was quick, the food was done and hot. The lake was a good thirty minutes up the mountain a ways, so Judah hoped the food stayed hot enough to still taste good. It should, this wasn't the first time they had done this. In fact they had done this particular thing enough, Judah could drive to their picnic spot blindfolded and without the force. It was special to them, just as the private lagoon their bungalow at the gold beaches sat near. It was secluded, and very private, one of the couples favorite places to go when they wanted to be alone, and out of the house.

When they arrived, Judah let [member="Katara Starkos"] get the food, as he went to the back of the speeder for the blanket and other picnic supplies. Kat had packed some ales in a cooler. She had definitely been planning this particular visit out. If Judah hadn't guessed it by now, he knew it now. Kat had been dead set on getting pregnant for a while now. Rounding back around to where she was, Judah kissed her before throwing the blanket out and setting the cooler in the middle.

"It's been a while since we've been here hasn't it? I am so looking forward to the day we can bring our children here."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Mmmm Her husband's sweet kisses were always so enticing…. She would have easily forgotten about the food if it weren't for the delicious aroma waffling past her nose.

After sitting down on the blanket Katara opened the containers filled with their favorites, then handed [member="Judah Lesan"] a set of chop sticks. The couple would be sharing so no need for plates. The redhead picked up one of the spicy chicken pieces deafly with her sticks, then fed it to the Jedi Knight.

"Yes, last summer I believe before you left on one of those 'secret' missions of yours. I too am looking so forward to the day when we can come here as a family… Have any baby names you like that come to mind," she asked curiously before plopping one of the chicken pieces into her own mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom