Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Never Told You?

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Judah took the chopsticks and was about to dig in, but [member="Katara Starkos"] beat him to it. She quickly offer a piece of the spicy chicken which he popped into his mouth readily. Kat followed suit, but a got a bit of sauce on the corner of her mouth. Judah moved in to kiss it off, and paused when she asks her question. He have it some thought, and kissed the sauce off her mouth before answering her.

For whatever reason, Judah had never thought of boy names. Maybe it was because he was afraid to have a son, always had been. The knight was afraid he would be a poor father. Judah had been passed off onto the Jedi because his parents had never valued him. Granted the fear was irrational at best, but it was a huge step for Judah to even agree to try for kids. Katara knew, she knew how Judah felt, but she had also been the one to tell him he would be a great father. She truly was a great wife, and she was going to make a wonderful mother.

"Well, I've only ever thought about girl names since you brought it up. Besides a little girl who looked like her mother would be so wonderful. Anyway, I was thinking we could name her after your mother. I know how much she meant to you. Sasha Starkos-Lesan has quite the ring to it."

Judah took a drink of the ale which Katara had already packed. It was funny how the Jedi usually only drank when he was with his wife. Life was more natural, normal with her. Yet he was planning on leaving her again to check into a new order. Him and his Jedi business and secret missions. Another piece of chicken was popped in his mouth before asking Kat a question of his own.

"So if we have a boy, what about a name for him?

Judah moved closer to Katara and placed a hand into her firm abdomen. He let it rest a moment just looking to where the child would form. Dark eyes looked into her oceanic orbs.

"Honestly whatever we have, I'll love regardless. Remind me why we waited so long?"

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Katara smiled, her blue eyes momentarily flickering with a faraway look. It was getting harder and harder to picture her mother's beautiful and kind face in her mind anymore. It pained Kat a lot to admit that, but the woman who could be her twin died when she was only six.

"I think Mom would have liked that and Dad would approve. He was so in love with her... Anyways it would be a nice tribute," she replied, then tried some of the pork fried rice. It needed some soy sauce, so the Corellisi opened a packet and poured some on. [member="Judah Lesan"] could always put more on if he wanted to. Best to go little at first to leave room for more later.

After taking a nice long sip of ale, the redhead grinned, then leaned in closer to the ruggedly handsome Jedi. "Well there is only one name I can think of if we were to have a boy…. " Kat said, then whispered with hot breath upon his ear. "Judah… After his daddy. The man I love with all my very being."

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Several shivers went down to Judah's toes as Katara's hit breath danced across his ear. It did not matter that they were there for lunch, or that only half of the food had been eaten. Judah was no longer hungry for what was in the takeout container. The Telosian turned his head, seizing his wife's lips with his own. Several deep kisses were exchanged as Judah's hands began exploring a body which was intimately familiar to his touch.

Judah pulled away needing air. Searching the scenery, his gaze fell upon a small row boat, and caught glimpse of what appeared to be an island in the middle of the lake. Odd, how many times had they come to this spot, and the Knight had not noticed the private retreat. He smiled as he stood and pulled Katara with him.

"I have an excellent idea," he said as he lifted her in his arms, kissing her again of course.

Judah carried his bride to the boat and set her in it. Joining her, he used the force to push it across the lake so he could continue where he had left off moments before. By the time the pair reached the island, their passion was overflowing. Clothes were quickly tossed about as they made for the cover of the trees, soft grass hid under the large firs for them to fall into. Judah's mind was not on a baby, not on the what it's, his mind, his attention, his focus was on his wife. He loved her so much, and each kiss and touch told her so. Time seemed to stop as the two expressed their love in the most passionate and intimate of ways. This moment was not simply about satisfying desire, though they constantly desired each other, it was about their love, and ensuring that love was known and felt.

[member="Katara Starkos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom