Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need to wake up

Hello, I'm a Togorian-Human hybrid who was born in the time of the old Republic and am now currently stuck in a stasis pod that I've been in for the past hundreds if not thousands of years. I have no idea how things work in this day and age and I have the mentality of a teenager but the body of an adult. A pretty simple and not all that interesting story, right? lol

Now if anyone would be so kind as to.......WAKE ME UP!

Edison Bulkhead

E
@[member="Sanna Legra"], I just started a thread here with some Force apprentices from various factions that have woken up on an unnamed planet and are being hunted for sport. If you'd like, I can write you into the story right away and say that as we try to hide somewhere we come across your pod. Did you have a specific location in mind where you want to be found? I haven't specified exactly where we are yet.

Lira Dajenn

L
Wow. Togorians are like 10 feet tall, that mustve been the strangest couple ever.

Edison Bulkhead

E
@[member="Sanna Legra"], gotcha. Well, good luck, welcome, and maybe we'll get to write together down the road! :)

@[member="Nemene Talith"] How do you think I feel? It was only a week ago before I was put in stasis that my parents gave me the whole "Birds and Bees" talk lol. I'll say this much though, daddy was the runt of his litter. Only about 8 feet high.

@[member="Sanna Legra"] Always willing to help a Togorian-Human hybrid stuck in a deep sleep as I wander the galaxy to try and find my own way. Just shout if you could benefit any help out there with RP.

@[member="Zius Aurus"] A CIS person? I was thinking of joining them.

@[member="Circe Savan"] And now there's green planet people? What have I missed in all my years of stasis?

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] There's a discussion I put up for the thread if you want to throw your name in.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Part of me wants to ask why and yet another part doesn't lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom