Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need to cool down...

I really need to cool down for a while... cause I realized I was in the wrong with that Ragesplosion I had after Rasho denied my droid... anyway... I don't know when I'll post here again yet, cause i can't even think of a character without nearly relapsing into rage atm... but I digress... I calmed down from that rage after the topic got locked anyway.

@R'Ikk Zikk

Sometimes it is good to "cool down" a bit from everything. :) I have one suggestion for you, though. Seeing how you constantly change characters and lose muse for them, I would recommend you to start with a character who has a backstory, but don't give them too much uniqueness yet. Unique comes from RPing with a character. Don't force anything on your character.

Have you ever had the feeling like you don't choose what your character does; the feeling that you only write down, but your character decides everything for you? Well, having this kind of feeling when writing helps a lot. The more you feel like that, the easier it is to write absolutely everything. Even a really weird character can be played this way, but I would still recommend practising it with bland characters and then getting them some story rather than starting with a character full of story and weirdness and then playing with them.

I hope you understood what I spoke of. :D

Good luck and enjoy "cooling down"! :)

My advice is to remove "Raging Bastard" from your custom title... posting threads like "Rageplosion" and general identifying yourself as an angry person is a quick path towards getting nothing you want done and alienating people from wanting to interact with you.

Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to broken keyboards, broken keyboards lead to no SWRP. :(

Maria Zambrano said:
@R'Ikk Zikk

Sometimes it is good to "cool down" a bit from everything. :) I have one suggestion for you, though. Seeing how you constantly change characters and lose muse for them, I would recommend you to start with a character who has a backstory, but don't give them too much uniqueness yet. Unique comes from RPing with a character. Don't force anything on your character.

Have you ever had the feeling like you don't choose what your character does; the feeling that you only write down, but your character decides everything for you? Well, having this kind of feeling when writing helps a lot. The more you feel like that, the easier it is to write absolutely everything. Even a really weird character can be played this way, but I would still recommend practising it with bland characters and then getting them some story rather than starting with a character full of story and weirdness and then playing with them.

I hope you understood what I spoke of. :D

Good luck and enjoy "cooling down"! :)
Well, I hit a roadblock when it comes to making characters entirely, let alone your way or mine...

R'Ikk Zikk said:
Yeah, I put that title there cause I was angry over the droid I submitted being denied over an image and my response to Rasho's judgement
Oh and about the "Raging Bastard" part, I forgot to take my second set of medications... usually these sort of things happen on Skype where we can really talk it out... but this time, it was here that it fully happened in, so I don't know if I coulda really talked about it without the "Ragesplosion" thread cause "I was seeing nothing but red".

Evasion Studios
[member="R'Ikk Zikk"] If you would ever like to discuss ideas for characters, weapons, droids...or recipes that involve peanut butter, feel free to hit me up on Skype (username found in my profile). I like to think of myself as a fairly creative fellow, and I'd be glad to help and give advice should you require some. :)

WELL... NOW I feel horrible for even submitting the droid that sparked this in the first place... proceeding to remain OOC and put a "Raging Git" title on myself for now, as I can't really think of anything else to do anymore.

Maria Zambrano said:
@R'Ikk Zikk

Don't worry, things happen. Just keep thinking and maybe you find an idea which works out. The community would be willing to help you, too. ;)
I honestly don't see the community being so willing to help... my rage was held against me by staff, making me feel so much more rage that I've come full circle

R'Ikk Zikk said:
I honestly don't see the community being so willing to help... my rage was held against me by staff, making me feel so much more rage that I've come full circle
It was because of how you acted. I don't want to be rude or anything, but the FJ asked you for the edit and was willing to help you. Then, after you started the ragesplosion thread, a member of staff closed it because of how you reacted to the FJ doing the rightful thing.

How the community sees you depends on how you act and behave. ;) But I am nobody to judge anyone, so I shall finish now. Still, good luck in whatever you decide to do from now on!

Maria Zambrano said:
It was because of how you acted. I don't want to be rude or anything, but the FJ asked you for the edit and was willing to help you. Then, after you started the ragesplosion thread, a member of staff closed it because of how you reacted to the FJ doing the rightful thing.

How the community sees you depends on how you act and behave. ;) But I am nobody to judge anyone, so I shall finish now. Still, good luck in whatever you decide to do from now on!
Yeah, now they ALL will see me as the raging bastard I acted like because I forgot to do something beforehand...

Jsc

Disney's Princess
This isn't the first time you've raged and it isn't the first time you've admitted to not taking your medication while online. Just be more disciplined with yourself in the future. What you do IRL is far more important than what you do online.

Good luck on your LOA. Cheers.

Jay Scott Clark said:
This isn't the first time you've raged and it isn't the first time you've admitted to not taking your medication while online. Just be more disciplined with yourself in the future. What you do IRL is far more important than what you do online.

Good luck on your LOA. Cheers.
well, I find it hard to even do a LOA cause turns out, Guy kinda hates me for my lack of posting and that I rage at all. That and I can't find anything that is gonna take my time away from normally viewing this site without asking someone here for a favor involving Steam at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom