Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need help learning to play

Air Bending Bulldog Air Bending Bulldog

Welcome to Chaos!

If you're looking for Mandalorian advice, I suggest checking out the Mandalorian Enclave. You can find the page in our factions tab, and they should have a discussion page and a link to their faction discord. They could help you get started on that front.

As for any other specifics, I'd be glad to give advice for any concerns you may have beyond getting your character started, and there are plenty of good folks around here who can help as well.

Air Bending Bulldog Air Bending Bulldog

Welcome to Chaos!

If you're looking for Mandalorian advice, I suggest checking out the Mandalorian Enclave. You can find the page in our factions tab, and they should have a discussion page and a link to their faction discord. They could help you get started on that front.

As for any other specifics, I'd be glad to give advice for any concerns you may have beyond getting your character started, and there are plenty of good folks around here who can help as well.
hey thanks for the first comment i wouldlove for you to help me draw my character i will pay you some uc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom