Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I need a rival

I need a bad guy for my story, a bad guy willing to destroy everything I love. Now I would prefur to have it done cause I'm a politcile rival, or perhapps My power (Or factions's power) is getting to much and needs to be stopped...But if you want to go full joker that would be fun

I long for the same. Or a great writing partner that sticks around and writes replies! Or perhaps it turns out that my style of writing is just not fit for this environment. I am on the fence about that one currently, ha ha!

Good luck in your search!

who-are-you.gif

I kid but if you want someone to destroy... Shinju enjoys that and has a chainsword for such a thing... can get some nice new thigh high boots.... and maybe entice Petra Cavataio Petra Cavataio back.

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo you know Junko is always around to reply to you

I long for the same. Or a great writing partner that sticks around and writes replies! Or perhaps it turns out that my style of writing is just not fit for this environment. I am on the fence about that one currently, ha ha!

Good luck in your search!
Your writing style is great, don't you worry :D

Threads/people just fall off on the site regularly, so gotta find the most reliable ones for the big stories :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom