Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I Mean, I *Guess* I Don't Want My Dad To Die

Visits to Chandrila were scarce. Family reunions always ended in drama, arguments and an urge to down a large amount of alcohol in as short a time as possible. Nonetheless, Alysanne continued to drop in at certain points, just to inform her family of her latest contact details. And to assure all of them that, yes, she was still alive and no, she wouldn't be heading back to whatever school/convent/asylum they'd dutifully arranged for her. Such was the focus of the good Theoban Valora.

The last meeting had ended with threats, smashed glasses and promises of a sword fight. That'd been one of the more pleasant occasions.

The mood had been suitably charged since she'd stepped foot inside her family home. The 'estate' was a middling pile off past some farmland, surrounded by trees and a couple of rivers. Alysanne knew every inch of the estate from her childhood. She spent countless days out there, searching for smuggles or stolen treasure; fighting deadly Sith troopers or dangerous pirates with her stick-cum-Sword of Justice and Truth. She wanted nothing more than to run off back out there, but she knew she had at least a couple of hours of you're a disgrace to this family and I didn't pay all that money to get a cheap slut as a daughter and if you had any decency you'd come back home and marry Milton.

Once the usual pleasantries and formalities had been made, Alysanne took a quick break to cool the air. Mainly to go outside and smoke a little; leave her parents to simmer down a little. She stepped out of the house, walking towards the garden in the breezy, early-evening air. Quite why her family were still so obsessed with Milton of all boys, she'd never know. Her recollection of him was a weedy stick of a guy who was decidedly more interested in the other boys than he was in her. Must be some money in it. Or prestige. Or both.

Cigarra lit, Alysanne moved towards the shaded edges of the garden, where the orderly rows of flowers and plants became a disorganised, thick mass of hedgerow and thicket. Where the gardens ended and the rest of the estate began. Least that way, she'd be hidden if her mother decided to come stalking out for round two. Slipping into a shadowy crevice between thorn-bush and hedge, Alysanne looked up at the sky and breathed, reaching for her datapad. Maybe she could convince her folks to lend her some credits. Or just steal them. Wouldn't be the first time.

Utankan Medajo

Utankan Medajo

U
Chandrila is a planet that he would never imagine ever visit someday. At least not in non-Imperial circumstances. But he had a job to do. Didn't have to kill anyone, even if that option was given to him (just in case), but it wasn't anything that most people would gladly accept to do. But the credits were good, and he got the skills, so there they were. He landed his ship, the V-Wing Cloudburst, a few kilometres from the targets residence. From there, he and Beexco would approach on foot. That way it would more low profile. The blasters were set to stun, since they only have to capture the target and take him to the employer.

Few weeks back he had a group of scouts, studying the area, and gathering breaching details for an infiltration. He didn't tell them why he wanted that done, he just gave them the mission and got them paid after done. That way if they got any problems with private security while doing their mission, and got caught, nobody could ever link them to him. It would be like: private security god rid of some random invaders, mission accomplished. But the data according to security breaches would still be already sent to him anyway.

That's why they chose the gardens for an entrance. They knew it was less guarded, and a little bit abandoned as well. It seems the servants of the house, didn't pay much attention to that area. It was a huge garden, as it should be (after all the guy filthy rich). So far end of it got a little messy, but the further they go towards the property, it would get nicer and nicer. Neither him or Beexco were doing any noise. Their military training rendered them practically undetectable. They had their blasters up, just in case some one came across unexpectedly. The blasters also had silencers on, no need to call attention unnecessarily. They progressed to the garden carefully, until they saw some one. I looked liked a girl. She haven't saw them, they were behind her. Utankan signalled Beexco to carefully approach her. The droid did so, and then she could listen a metallic voice behind her.

Beexco:
Halt. Don't move, don't do anything stupid and nobody gets hurt.

(OOC: Beexco voice is like a digitized James Marsters with British accent and all)

Alysanne, for a hot second, had the vaguest feeling like something was wrong. Like she was being watched. Maybe her parents were over there, searching for her, seething over something. Maybe some kid had got lost in the overrun part of the estate. Wouldn't be the first time. Whatever it was, it was giving her the cree-

Halt. Don't move, don't do anything stupid and nobody gets hurt.

The digitised voice cut through her thoughts. Her eyes widened as she felt the panic build. Some kind of droid was holding her up. Shame she didn't have her blaster. Her parents insisted that she remove any weapons when she came to visit. She always knew it'd get her killed, one of these days.

"You know, if I call for help you'll be dead, no matter what happens to me," she hissed quietly, quashing the tremor in her voice with brattish fury. How dare this droid thug try and hold her up at her own family home? What a lack of manners. "What is it that you want? Credits? Jewellery? I'm assuming you don't want to kill or I'd be dead already."

The fact that there were few guards on the estate at all these days wasn't something that Alysanne wanted to think about.

Utankan Medajo

Utankan Medajo

U
The kind of answer received from that girl was surprisingly different of expected. When they spotted someone in their way, they considered that he or she might be one of the servants, or something more common and random, but by the way that girl was speaking she sounded more...Important than that. Utankan walked towards her, and stopped in front of the girl. He being a tall and strong man, had a quite imposing figure, but his face expression wasn't of one trying to intimidate her. At least not yet. He had his blaster rifle in his hands, and was armed and equipped in a manner that only military or bounty hunters used to be - as far as common knowledge goes. He looked to Alysanne and then to Beexco, and waved his head negatively. He then give his back to her and started walking. Beexco understood what his master meant.

Beexco:
No worries, we will not hurt you. But you will have to come along with us, and do not try anything funny. My master would hate to hurt any innocents unnecessarily on this job.

The droid's tone, this time, sounded as he was trying to be more friendly and comforting. She wasn't their target, so it was true that they wouldn't hurt her - as long as she cooperates. Nevertheless, the droid was still having her at gun point.

Beexco:
What is your name, little girl? And what were you doing all by yourself back there?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom