Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I may as well join in

[member="Dresden Strife"]
OK, don’t take this the wrong way, but I cannot separate one from the other.

Even since you’ve been let have name changes again you’ve made 4. 4 character name changes, to add to the dozens before.

And that is the first and biggest problem. I’ve never seen you in faction threads or open ones or invasions. I never get a sense of the character. I see instead a writer who is always changing their mind, getting distracted by a new and great idea, who can never settle with something and just…write.

I’m aware there’s reasons for this, and it may seem unfair to judge you because of that, but I have to speak as a writer on this site when I say it’s frustrating to see so many good concepts (and some bad true) for characters changed within days.

My advice is now, what it was a year ago; make something basic, and just stick with it for a couple of months. Force yourself to do so, and you’ll find people respect you more and you’ll probably enjoy it more.

[member="Dresden Strife"]
There's been so many, I can't remember. Just at the time I had thought 'why didn't he go through with it?'

The girl with the flower in her eye was one I remember as being unique and distinctive though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom