Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Make a Sig, You Make a Character? {Challenge/Idea}

So, I've gotten into the habit of making signatures. Most of my characters have one now, and I've even made a few for a friend.
But I've run out of ones to do.

Now I've started making ones for characters that don't exist (all instead of sleeping, because who needs sleep?).
Which brings me to this:

I CHALLENGE YOU, FELLOW ROLEPLAYER, TO PICK ONE OF THE SIGS I MAKE, AND CREATE (AND ROLEPLAY) A CHARACTER BASED OFF THAT SIG.
NOT ONLY SHOULD THIS PROVE INTERESTING, IT SHOULD ALSO BE FUN.
CONSIDER IT AN EXPERIMENT OF SORTS.
EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I'LL CREATE A NEW SIG, AND THE FIRST TO CLAIM IT MAY CREATE THE CHARACTER FOR IT. AT FIRST THEY'LL BE A FEW, SO YOU CAN PICK FROM THEM.
I'LL ALSO TAKE REQUESTS, BUT THOSE WILL HAVE TO GO IN THE ART AND DESIGN CENTER, WHERE I'LL PUT A THREAD UP SOON.

UNCLAIMED:

11grf51.jpg

More in the works.
PAST ONES:
2d9oiew.jpg

2vttekj.jpg

10ogrhj.jpg

2j2i0b4.jpg
2z7ppww.jpg
28btzwk.jpg

Thoughts? Suggestions? Questions? Want one of these (hopefully) epic sigs?

NOTICE: IF YOU MAKE THE CHARACTER, OR PLAN ON DOING SO, POST HERE AND MENTION ME. WE CAN'T HAVE DUPLICATES, AND IF YOU CLAIM THE CHARACTER BUT DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE KNOW, THINGS WILL GET A TAD... CHAOTIC. AND THAT ISN'T ALWAYS A GOOD THING. GOT IT? GOOD.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]
Oh. Yeah, someone else took it, but didn't post in the thread to say so. I put up a notice asking that if someone does, they do post, so hopefully this won't happen again.
And just in case people didn't see it, but read to here:

@Everyone who wants to make a character:
NOTICE: IF YOU MAKE THE CHARACTER, OR PLAN ON DOING SO, POST HERE AND MENTION ME. WE CAN'T HAVE DUPLICATES, AND IF YOU CLAIM THE CHARACTER BUT DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE KNOW, THINGS WILL GET A TAD... CHAOTIC. AND THAT ISN'T ALWAYS A GOOD THING. GOT IT? GOOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom