Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I looking a Jedi master please

To train Jake to be a sential and more about being a Jedi and the force If you need to know more about Jake and his personality to train him it's in my bio Jake dosent want a master too tough but he wants one the is fair but firm with him but not in a overly tough he is looking for a master that suites his character as well as he dose the masters he wants that master student bond and to learn more

need some more roleplays so I'm would like to talk over some ideas with people I'm up for pretty much anything though I'd prefer a one on one or to get some character development and I need to get more roleplays going I would mind a long roleplay or short but a long one with a good story to it sounds better
A casual one works training or a random meeting or a bar rp or a job I'm also looking for a master I'm
Trying to get my muse back and I can only do that by getting more rps going I may revamp Jake also but not sure how I'll go it yet would like to get him so family and background but I would like to do that through rping or any other ideas I could always write up a starter for an rp too pm me or Skype jakejace13 if the work better to talk over rps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom