Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I live for outside approval!

Actually I don't, but I am curious what people think of my writing. I've been doing this roleplay thing for years now (decades actually....gawd I feel old). I feel like I can string a sentence together pretty well, but I'm interested in some constructive feedback. Anything you guy see that I do on the regular (or not so regular) that could use some improvement? Hit me up, as the kids say! :)

I hope it is not a problem to give a short answer.
I think you write very well, I really enjoy playing with you. Both in the field of combat and when the characters are just talking.
Actually next to FN-999, on the top step of the podium to me in terms of pvp. I enjoyed our pvp match on Voss the best of all my pvp matches. :)

Garbage :p

I kid I kid..

In all seriousness, I thoroughly enjoy writing with you and reading your content. You know when to throw and pull punches, which in itself is an admirable quality. You keep things on edge and in the moment, never dragging something out or shining focus on you alone. Your posts are well thought out and well written, couldn't ask for a better writer to tell a story.

10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom