Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like bees....

And Hylo took Kana’s advice. His sister once told him that in a fight against an armed opponent it was important to remembering you are fighting a person not a weapon. Kana’s advice rang true with his sisters. His body flipped and his leg came up and smacked one of the pirates arms hard before he continued in a fluid motion to kick the nerve in the front of the shin of another bandit making them fall to the ground.

Unfortunately the next few pirates were just out of range of another fluid attack and as Hylo turned to engage they opened fire. Dodging caused him to nearly fall over and he scrambled on all fours to dive behind a trees whose roots had displaced the earth. This gave him a perfect hiding place.

“Okay,” he said to himself. “Still useless in a fight.” he forgot the part where unarmed he just took out three pirates. Still, not as good as his mother or sister….

“I warned you,” Hylo yelled as he focused on the trees. Branches started to sway and whip as roots churned in earth…. And then the shooting intensified, but no longer at Hylo alone, but at the trees all around them. Hylo winced and put more effort into moving his garden, and stopping these assailants. It was exhausting though and he’d give out soon.

[member="Kana Truden"]

Fighting erupted, it always did with these kind of people. Blasters roared, taunts called out for all to hear. Kana heard, and Kana acted. Step for step she carried herself towards the men on the outskirts, the lucky few that wasn’t getting swatted around by trees and in turn getting beat up by a little kid. Her mind blanked out in preparation for the mass incapacitation that was about to take place.

“Saber, saber!” A pirate would call out before his blaster and arm were both in two.

“Get away!” Another would call out before yet another limb and weapon fell to the floor.

The fact that the pained yelps of men no longer affected her as much as they had six so many years ago was terrifying in itself. At least to Kana. Or maybe she was just enough in the zone to seemingly just let it all phase her. There was her, a lightsaber and a few limbs that had to hit the ground. Hmm, she never had been good with the whole abstraction of things.

Swing for swing she was eventually met with resistance from the one pirate and his vibroblade. Nothing that a gentle telekinetic push couldn’t fix. The man fell to the floor in surrender. A look went out to [member="Hylocereus"] who seemed to be working his magic well enough. At least so far. She’d be there should anything happen.

There was too many of them by far and many of them were outside of his garden. Blaster bolts came in scorching trees and lighting small brush fires. Exhaustion. Hylo couldn’t keep up this display, he wasn’t really trained to endure prolonged usage of the force.

Already sweat was rolling off of him and it was hard to breath. Then again bandits were being swatted and tied up all around him. “Jedi, Pirate, Assassin….” he said to [member="Kana Truden"] “Five left…” he managed before the darkness in his eyes overcame his entire vision.

Five out of two dozen left, the rest incapacitated wrapped in vines. The kid did alright.

But (seemingly) just like ‘being there’, fighting had never been Kana's forté. She had tried to hold her own when it came to it but in the end she still found herself at third place in a two-man race. Beaten and defeated, she knew the feeling well. It was how she had left Zeltros, how she had left Manaan and especially how she had left Kashyyyk. Just a walking pile of sulk carrying the death of others on her shoulder, in quite a literal sense on Kashyyyk.

Throwing a second quick glance at [member="Hylocereus"] she could see the kid passing out. He had performed a good job, certainly more than Kana would have assumed he’d be able to actually do. The rest of the sweep was up to her. Insecure little Kana against five pirates and their blasters.

Her breathing slowed down. It was her, the hum of her saber and the tension as the men tried their best to ready themselves for the impending hurt. Didn’t take long for her to appear within their view. Blaster fire and their bolts clashing against the weapon in her hand.

Plasma on plasma turned plasma on flesh as the lightsaber incapacitated the men in swift cuts causing them all to collapse the the floor in writhing pain.

Without extinguishing her weapon she slowly backed off towards Hylo. “You okay, kid?” Saber off. “You haven’t… Truly passed out, right?”

Would asking that even help if he had? She wasn’t the brightest of people at times.

The lad didn’t move when Kana called to him. Not a single each. He just lay there motionless. The garden was calming down now with the trees becoming.. well tree like. A few flowers blossomed around and the sun was coming up.

Hylo lay absolutely still his body refusing to budge. It was all just too much. Fighting, making things grow. And then even after these pirates were gone there was this pirate jedi assassin to deal with. Sure [member="Kana Truden"] seemed a decent sort, but that didn’t matter. His body lay on the ground, his arms stiff at his side his legs in a strange position where he fell. His tongue stuck out of his mouth… what?

“Yeah I’m okay,” he said figuring time was enough. He shot up into the air and felt the sun. Suddenly urges overtook him. He wanted to photosynthesize! he threw off his brown cloak and let the sun soak in before rolling in the dirt. “I just didn’t want to fight anymore. I took a gamble that they couldn’t see things that didn’t move. So I stopped moving.” He continued to roll for a minute before sitting back up. “But now my sister can bring in machines to moves these icky rocks and plant some silkweed! Silkweed is great for clothing!” Putting his robe back on he walked over to Kana and said. “I can send you some for a dress or whatever when it's all done!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom