Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know this may sound silly --

But here is a thought.

I know that Admins have the "approved" tab that when they tag it on there, it also automatically posts "approved"

is there a way to do the same with the "Under review" tab where the template is automatically posted for FJ's to edit in replies? That way we remain consistent?

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon
  • Pending initial review
Starwars Chaos
  • Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • Pending initial review
WITH DEV THREADS
  • Pending Initial review
SUGGESTIONS
  • Pending Initial review

I can do this, yes. But using it would mean you don't actually have to look at the submission, nor open it.

So from an Admin's perspective how can I be sure the submissions marked Under Review are actually being reviewed and not just marked as such when Judges are feeling lazy?

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Because the template in it of itself has to be edited after clicking under review.

A factory judge is not supposed to take a sub under review unless they are - actually - going to review it.

Have the template be there to pop up automatically saves time than actually having to go copy and paste it from the Factory resource guide, edit in the appropriate terms, and make thier own research of the sub in it of itself.

Regardless a factory judge needs to use the template as a tool to provide clear requests of edits, research done, and any Dev threads needed.

It doesn't have to be locked like the admin one -- Just would like to have it post the template so then it can be used.

[member="Tefka"]

Valiens Nantaris said:
No...it doesn't? It only changes the thread label, it doesn't do an automatic post for you.

Nah, it does.

That is why when you change to "approved" it often double posted "approved" back to back.

At least when things were tested out. xD

That is why in a lot of threads you'll see you, or justine, or other admins who would post "approved" as soon as it was changed to the "approved" tag into back to back posts of two "approved" posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom